Conversion House

After the two fucks my hole was not sore, but was twitching for more, my arms and legs on the other hand ached - from being immobilized. Part of me wanted free from this position to be able to moved during the next fuck, but my cock just wanted to stay just like this. I don’t know how I hadn’t shot a load everywhere during those fucks, but I hadn’t - my only guess was I was focused on my hole and not my cock the whole time. 

My eyes darted around after hearing a click, searching the reflections for the movement of the next mirror.  I was shocked and horrified as the first mirror opened again and in stepped the brute from the first fuck again. He was carrying a black container, which concealed the contents. 

“you ain’t getting my dick again you whore so stop smirking!” 

He kneeled down behind me and blew a hot breath on my hole, causing it to pucker. 

I could see in the reflection that he pulled a baster from his boot and put it inside the container, sucking up what looked like cum. WTF.

“this is the last loads of cum that the AIDS hospice extracted from their patients while on their death beds - we saved them for a fucker like you”

I felt the pointed end of the baster enter my hole as he squeezed the bulb on the end, adding the cum to his and Mr. Skeletons’ loads. I had braced myself for the coldness, but the cum was warm, almost body temp. Was this cum that fucking fresh? Once the baster was empty he filled again and added one more baster full of AIDS cum to my ass. Once this task was completed, he rose and left the room, leaving me with his toxic load, Skeleton’s AIDS load and who the fuck knows how many death loads, to wait for the final fuck. 

With another click, I knew I was in for another fuck of my life. I saw a mirror opening, waiting for the next beast to walk through. To my surprise it looked like a normal man, of average size, cut not built like a muscled beast, healthy looking not emaciated, furry not smooth. His face was covered by a mask - something that you would see during Mardi Gras and was wearing black boxer briefs. He moved across the room, stopping at my ass and started shaking his head as if passing judgement. He reached down, untied the gag in my mouth and removed it. I started to work my jaws to ease up on the stiffness that had settled in. 

He reached behind and pulled out a strip of black fabric, then lowered in front of my face positioning it in front of my eyes. - NOW a blindfold, I thought, what the fuck will he be doing? He tied it tight behind my head and adjusted the front to insure I could not see any fucking thing. I was going to have to use my other senses to figure out what the fuck was going on. 

Concentrating, I thought I heard him pull off his underwear and toss them aside. Fuck this was killing me - I wanted to see - not hear. I listened closer only to be surprised by cold touch metal rubbing in my crack. My enemy panic returned for a visit and collaborated with my mind to convince me that he had a knife and was going to murder me. I struggled to move and break from my prison. His hand slammed me back down on the box and held me there as this cold metal moved more and more, zeroing in on my well used and cum filled hole. 

I felt him shake the metal against my hole and then drove in deep. I screamed in anticipation of pain that would come from the knife, but there was none. All I felt was his cock sliding in and out of my hole. Driving deeper and deeper, until I felt it slide completely out and I knew then it was the ring of a P.A. on his cock, but was not smooth, it felt roughed up as fuck. 

“going to drive all that cum deep into you, all the while scratching up your innards” saying to me in a deep voice. 

His fuck became more and more violent like the last fucker. Pulling his pierced cock out and driving it in, over and over and over. It never ended. His P.A. would rub up against my swallow hole. I moaned more and more as he continued to fuck my hole. I could feel cum pouring out of my hole, running down my balls. He pulled his cock out and said:

“we can’t have this” - while scooping the cum off my cock and balls and shoving it back in my hole. He repeated this a couple of times, then rammed his pierced cock back in deep. This man had some staying power when it comes to fucking or he could control his cumming. It felt like an eternity of constant pounding. My mind wanted it to continue, but my hole was getting sore and wanted it to stop. Yet it continued. I heard a bell ring after a long period of time - coming from somewhere behind the mirrors.

“thats the 45 minute mark, how much longer do you want dicked?” his deep voice growled “I can go all night”

I moaned as he picked up speed, his ring was hitting new spots inside me and I was experiencing new sensations that I had never felt. I was moaning more and more like a cat in heat and wanted more cock. I knew that this fucking had to end sometime. Grabbing my hips he started to fuck harder and faster, until he slammed into me four or five times while shooting his load deep into me. 

“this unmedicated load will help with your exposure”

After he pulled out, I thought he left the room, but soon felt the metal ring rub against my lips, instinctively my lips parted and he rammed his semi hard cock deep in my throat. His hands grabbed the side of my head and started to face fuck me as his cock became stiff. I felt the ring his in my throat, his face fucking was more brutal than his ass fucking. I fought hard not to gag or even puke all over his legs, in fear of what would happen. It wasn’t long until his cock stiffened more and he pulled half way out as his poz load shot all over the back of my throat then slid down to my gut. 

“if your fuck hole didn’t convert you, then a raw ripped throat might - doesn’t hurt to do both ends” he said as he ripped his cock from my mouth raking his P.A. against my teeth.

I hear him move across the room and exit, leaving me a right where he found me. 

The only thing I could do was wait to see if and when someone would release me from my cuffs.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 27
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, pozpuppy said:

After the two fucks my hole was not sore, but was twitching for more, my arms and legs on the other hand ached - from being immobilized. Part of me wanted free from this position to be able to moved during the next fuck, but my cock just wanted to stay just like this. I don’t know how I hadn’t shot a load everywhere during those fucks, but I hadn’t - my only guess was I was focused on my hole and not my cock the whole time. 

My eyes darted around after hearing a click, searching the reflections for the movement of the next mirror.  I was shocked and horrified as the first mirror opened again and in stepped the brute from the first fuck again. He was carrying a black container, which concealed the contents. 

“you ain’t getting my dick again you whore so stop smirking!” 

He kneeled down behind me and blew a hot breath on my hole, causing it to pucker. 

I could see in the reflection that he pulled a baster from his boot and put it inside the container, sucking up what looked like cum. WTF.

“this is the last loads of cum that the AIDS hospice extracted from their patients while on their death beds - we saved them for a fucker like you”

I felt the pointed end of the baster enter my hole as he squeezed the bulb on the end, adding the cum to his and Mr. Skeletons’ loads. I had braced myself for the coldness, but the cum was warm, almost body temp. Was this cum that fucking fresh? Once the baster was empty he filled again and added one more baster full of AIDS cum to my ass. Once this task was completed, he rose and left the room, leaving me with his toxic load, Skeleton’s AIDS load and who the fuck knows how many death loads, to wait for the final fuck. 

With another click, I knew I was in for another fuck of my life. I saw a mirror opening, waiting for the next beast to walk through. To my surprise it looked like a normal man, of average size, cut not built like a muscled beast, healthy looking not emaciated, furry not smooth. His face was covered by a mask - something that you would see during Mardi Gras and was wearing black boxer briefs. He moved across the room, stopping at my ass and started shaking his head as if passing judgement. He reached down, untied the gag in my mouth and removed it. I started to work my jaws to ease up on the stiffness that had settled in. 

He reached behind and pulled out a strip of black fabric, then lowered in front of my face positioning it in front of my eyes. - NOW a blindfold, I thought, what the fuck will he be doing? He tied it tight behind my head and adjusted the front to insure I could not see any fucking thing. I was going to have to use my other senses to figure out what the fuck was going on. 

Concentrating, I thought I heard him pull off his underwear and toss them aside. Fuck this was killing me - I wanted to see - not hear. I listened closer only to be surprised by cold touch metal rubbing in my crack. My enemy panic returned for a visit and collaborated with my mind to convince me that he had a knife and was going to murder me. I struggled to move and break from my prison. His hand slammed me back down on the box and held me there as this cold metal moved more and more, zeroing in on my well used and cum filled hole. 

I felt him shake the metal against my hole and then drove in deep. I screamed in anticipation of pain that would come from the knife, but there was none. All I felt was his cock sliding in and out of my hole. Driving deeper and deeper, until I felt it slide completely out and I knew then it was the ring of a P.A. on his cock, but was not smooth, it felt roughed up as fuck. 

“going to drive all that cum deep into you, all the while scratching up your innards” saying to me in a deep voice. 

His fuck became more and more violent like the last fucker. Pulling his pierced cock out and driving it in, over and over and over. It never ended. His P.A. would rub up against my swallow hole. I moaned more and more as he continued to fuck my hole. I could feel cum pouring out of my hole, running down my balls. He pulled his cock out and said:

“we can’t have this” - while scooping the cum off my cock and balls and shoving it back in my hole. He repeated this a couple of times, then rammed his pierced cock back in deep. This man had some staying power when it comes to fucking or he could control his cumming. It felt like an eternity of constant pounding. My mind wanted it to continue, but my hole was getting sore and wanted it to stop. Yet it continued. I heard a bell ring after a long period of time - coming from somewhere behind the mirrors.

“thats the 45 minute mark, how much longer do you want dicked?” his deep voice growled “I can go all night”

I moaned as he picked up speed, his ring was hitting new spots inside me and I was experiencing new sensations that I had never felt. I was moaning more and more like a cat in heat and wanted more cock. I knew that this fucking had to end sometime. Grabbing my hips he started to fuck harder and faster, until he slammed into me four or five times while shooting his load deep into me. 

“this unmedicated load will help with your exposure”

After he pulled out, I thought he left the room, but soon felt the metal ring rub against my lips, instinctively my lips parted and he rammed his semi hard cock deep in my throat. His hands grabbed the side of my head and started to face fuck me as his cock became stiff. I felt the ring his in my throat, his face fucking was more brutal than his ass fucking. I fought hard not to gag or even puke all over his legs, in fear of what would happen. It wasn’t long until his cock stiffened more and he pulled half way out as his poz load shot all over the back of my throat then slid down to my gut. 

“if your fuck hole didn’t convert you, then a raw ripped throat might - doesn’t hurt to do both ends” he said as he ripped his cock from my mouth raking his P.A. against my teeth.

I hear him move across the room and exit, leaving me a right where he found me. 

The only thing I could do was wait to see if and when someone would release me from my cuffs.

This is really so hot from the part on. Such house would be really cool 

It wasn’t long until the door opened and closed. I felt someone messing with the cuffs that were holding my l legs in place and soon both were free. The person did the same to my left arm and once free I pulled off my blindfold, only to discover my savior was the same old man that locked me on the box in the first place. Still in the same boxers, still had his cock sticking out of the fly, only this time there cum dripping out of his foreskin. He moved around and released my right arm. I pushed myself up and stood. I could feel cum running down my legs as it dripped out of my hole. 

“we all enjoyed that” the old man said, smiling from ear to ear, “now get your shit and get out”

With that said the old man left the room. I got my clothes and dressed quickly, then left the room and went down the stairs almost knocking the old man down as I passed. Reaching for the door, I heard the old man call for me:

“Hey cum dump, take this and call him when you get the fuck flu - IF your conversion took!”

I grabbed the business card out of his hand and was out the door, quickly walking to my car, my head dropped in shame. Once inside my car, I looked at the time - three hours had passed since going in. As hard as I tried I could not stop the leakage of cum out of my ravaged hole. I wanted to hold on to the cum. I squeezed hard to help return my hole back to normal. It was only then I remembered the business card. I discovered it was for a doctor - it was the name that made me laugh out loud: Dr. Strain. - couldn’t be legit. Throwing it in the passenger sit, I started the car and headed home - replaying the fucks in my head. 

I was still so fucking horny, my cock throbbed in my shorts. It wasn't until I was almost half way home when I realized I had not shot my load. I pulled over to the shoulder of the road, pulled my cock out and started to stroke. I fisted my cock five times and I shot a load straight up in the air - hitting my face once and the rest all over my shirt. Fuck it, I drove the rest of the way with the cum on my face. 

Almost two weeks later, I came down with the fuck flu. I was miserable, my body ached, I got hot, got cold, and knew those three fucks were worth it. As I laid in bed, I remembered the doctor’s card - rushing out to my garage I opened my car door and scanned for the card in the passenger seat. I found it on the floor. 

Fuck it what do I have to lose. I called the number and a male answered, I was as vague as possible and just said I need to see the doctor I think I have to flu. I was told the address and be there by 5 - spotless inside and out since an exam is needed. 

At four-thirty I pulled up, ready for my exam. It looked like any other professional building. I entered and went to the suite. Opening to door I was shocked to find the waiting room empty. I must be last one of the day. There was no one at the desk, but a card on the desk said ring bell. So I did. There was a beep and over the intercom a voice said to have a seat and the doctor will be with you. 

Even before I could sit, the door opened and a man in scrubs, surgical mask and beanie

called to me and took me to an exam room. 

“Strip everything off, and lay on your back on the exam table - doc will be with you in a moment”

Fuck, not this again, plus I was freezing. I felt like shit and didn't need to argue. Doing as I was told, I undressed and got on the exam table, laid back - only to notice two TV’s hanging from the ceiling in each corner across from me. Wasn’t long until the man returned followed by the old man from the house, this time he was in a white lab coat with scrub pants underneath. 

“fuck flu huh?” he asked, ‘lay back and pull you knees to your chest, oh and I am Dr. Strain” laughing after he said that. 

I did as I was told. The other man had turned on both TV’s and what I saw made me go white as a ghost. There on the screen was me, strapped down and the first monster was preparing me for my first fuck.

“one of the best shows we had, broadcasted live as it happened, high ratings - told you everyone enjoyed” he said laughing again. 

I closed my eyes and wondered who had saw this? Friends? Family? Co-workers, oh fuck my boss? In the time between I had not had much contact with anyone, but that was my decision - or was it. 

“well fuck flu always needs a recharge to help the virus along” the doctor said. 

I watched as he took off his lab coat and dropped his scrub pants exposing that uncut cock that didn’t fuck me at the house. He turned his back to me, bent over to remove his pants from around his ankles, which exposed his hole. I saw a bright red biohazard symbol surrounding his hole. Fuck his was toxic — my mouth watered as I lusted for his cock and poz load. 

I turned to the other man - he had removed his mask and hoodie - exposing his identity - was an older man who I don’t remember seeing at the house. He continued to strip out of his scrubs until he was naked. His build was very similar to the old man, his cock was already hard, about 8 cut, his dick was narrow at the head but grew fatter as it got closer to the base. My gaze turned to the doctor and his uncut cock was now rock hard. 

The doctor stepped up to the end of the exam table and aimed his cock, pulled back his foreskin, pushing in dry and hard. My hole gave way with almost no pain I laid back and watched the massive muscle monster fucking me on the screen. I shivered from fever, moaned from the pleasure of the doctor’s uncut cock fucking my hole. I pictured his foreskin covering and uncovering his head as he pumped in and out of my hole. Oh, Fuck - sick or not I needed  his cock. 

He pulled out and the cut cock took his place, sliding in and opening my hole more as he drove deeper. I moaned a little yelp as he his body pressed against mine. I soon was able to take his cock without the pain as he pumped more and more. The doctor moved behind the one fucking me, wrapping his arms around his body, and began to torture his nipples. This sent the fucker in over drive and started to pound my hold harder and harder. I knew he would not last long this way…he was in ecstasy. And i wasn't wrong.

Within minutes my insides were flooded with cum as he cried out:

“take that lethal load”

The doctor pulled him out quickly and shoved his uncut cock deep in my hole, while the other moved behind him:

“put that used cock in my hole” the doctor shouted

I watched as he slumped a little and then straighten up, as the  doctor rolled his eyes back. Then started to move his hips back and forth, fucking my hole as he came forward and fucking his own hole as he slide back out of me. I watched as he picked up speed, moaning in pleasure. 

“going to give you my deadly load” he cried out

As the doctor slammed into me shooting his load, the cock slammed into him pinning him between us. Staying in this position for a short time. Pulling out, he lowered my legs, and climbed up and sat on my hard leaking cock, then hooked each leg under over an arm pulling them can in the air allowing the cut cock to enter my hole again.

“I want him to fuck your first poz load into my hole” the old man said.

The cut cock started to fuck my hole again, harder and harder, I was so turned on again that it only took a few minutes before I shot my first poz load - deep in the doctor’s hole. Feeling the contractions the cock deep in my ass shot a second load in my hole. The two men got the clothes together, turned to me and the old man said

“glad your conversion took - now go and multiply”

I jumped off the exam table as they left the room, dressed and went back home. A few days later I was back to myself.
    I went back to the house, only to discover the mail box was gone and the house sat empty, abandoned. I didn’t go in, just smiled, turned the car around and left. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 24