About a year ago I was on a road trip, running late for my destination, but had to stop to pee.  It was evening, about 8:00, and already dark.  Pulled into a large truck stop on I10 outside Beaumont, TX...  it had a lounge for the truckers with a small bar and restaurant, showers, and other amenities, a real truckers' haven.  I used the bathroom and on my way out when I saw what had to be the most beautiful truck stop whore ever.  Young, at most early 20s, slender with a swimmer's muscley build.  Pretty face, shaggy hair.  He was wearing sneakers and a pair of athletic shorts... I couldn't tell if he had on underwear or not, but the shorts were obviously easy to slip on and off.  He had on a loose tank top that did nothing to hide his hot body, and a small backpack hung over his shoulders.  He was slouched up against the wall outside; we made eye contact briefly as I went back to my car.  If had had the time and the money, I would have ripped that kid wide open.  But no, I had to run, I couldn't even wait to see who picked him up.

Have any of you guys used a truck stop whore?  Or been one at any point?  Do you have any pointers for where and how to seek them out?  Any great stories about your experiences?

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

On 25/02/2017 at 11:03 PM, MayTheForceBNU said:

Have any of you guys used a truck stop whore?

LOL... the answer is NO ... AS I PREFER THOSE TRUCKERS OF ALL AGES ... those who are in need of a slut to take care of their needs... I love to give myself to them ... 

Guess that makes me the whore?... only difference is that I give myself freely - no charge :)