after 8 months and still

Guest bbffassslut

Guest bbffassslut

I moved overseas and have not found a connect yet but I still remember.

I can still see myself prepping the point.  I pull the plunger out and then add some crystal to the .25 line.  I put the plunger back in and push it down so it’s sitting at the top but not compressing.    I take the cap off and put it in warm water and then draw the water in by pulling the plunger back till it’s around .45 or.50 water level.  Cap goes back on and I let it dissolve.  It only takes a few moments.  I look at it and carefully remove any excess air.  I then line it up to where my vein is near the crook of my arm.  No tie off needed.  I feel the needle enter my skin and sometimes I even feel it pop as it enters the vein.  I pull back to confirm and see as the clear liquid is mixed with my blood.  I take a deep breath and let it out again.   I then push the plunger down and empty the contents into my vein.  I quickly pull the needle out and set it down and then put my finger on the spot and lift my arm over my head.  I quickly feel warmth rising in my arm to the rest of my body.  My breath tightens a little and I may even cough.  There is a metallic taste in the back of my throat.  Then I am riding the wave.  I am warm all over, my skin is sensitive to the touch.  More then likely I will want to get naked.  Cloths are just a pain and in the way.

I quickly and do mean quickly strip off my cloths.

Now the fun starts.  

My friend is doing his slam.  I get down and take his cock in my mouth as he slams.  My eyes are up watching him as I lick and suck him.  I make sure he is in my mouth as his slam hits as well.  I feel him shudder and shake a little.  Then we move to a more comfortable position.  We get in a 69 on the bed.  I tend to be on top.  I am sucking and playing with his cock and also dipping my tongue down to his hole.  He also starts working on my hole and though I keep my hands on him I end up sitting more upright so he can get to my hole better.  I am so in need and what I want, what I need is to be fucked and my friend knows this as well.

I start to crawl forward into a doggy position and as his legs become clear gets up behind me.  No lube his spit is all I need.  He enters me and I just moan and purr like a bitch in heat.  Well that's what I am at the moment in total heat to get fucked and used by cocks and filled with cum.

He fucks me for a while and then we move to turn the camera on.  I am on my knees ass up head down so people can see my hole.  He is beside me playing with his own cock and hole and we invite others to come over.

I always wonder what's next.  Who might come over or invite us over.  What fantasy might we play.  it's always fun when you slam and get naked.

• 2 months later...