Taking loads at Blacks Beach

Guest Powersubbtm

Guest Powersubbtm

I always love going to Blacks Beach in San Diego. The feeling of freedom to walk around, sunbathe, and swim in the ocean all in the nude is great.

There's also a side benefit. There's one bushy area on the beach where guys cruise and have sex. This one time, I saw a cute, young, slim Latino cruising the place. He looked a bit nervous but we kept looking at each other. Finally we got close to each other and started rubbing the other's dick. 

I proceeded to suck him. While I'm on my knees doing that, three sexy cubs came to place and started playing with each other. They all have hard, thick cocks. Another guy joined them, got on his knees and started sucking all of them. They all came on his face, it was literally covered with jizz. I was kinda envious, but I was busy at the moment. The guy I was fucking finally came and dumped his load in my mouth.

I realized at that point that there were others watching us. Soon, one of those guys offered me his cock to suck. He then fucked me bare and came in my ass. Right after that, a tall white guy who said he's visiting from Seattle started fucking me as well until he came in my ass. We then washed ourselves in the ocean.

If any of you are planning to go to Blacks Beach, hit me up.

Hottest breeding in my life was first time at Black's, a marine, & a DJ just after sunset. Got both loadz in my hole. I was like 20yo(1981). Got gono too, for the first time. Wish military still hung out there, butt i've heard Black's off limits to military now. The DJ was a friend named David Street, he died of aids. Warning, last time I was at Black's(2002) I stepped on a Stingray which sukd bad, butt that's a story for another website.Thx for reading this.