Being an anonymous cum dump in Mormon Country

I was in Salt Lake City, the Mormon Capital of the world, this past weekend. I normally will stay at a fairly nice downtown hotel or one out by the airport when I'm in SLC. But because I wanted to host an anonymous hotel walk in Breed & Seed on my raw hole on Saturday night, I rented a ground floor room at a somewhat seedy motel, just on the edge of Downtown SLC, Utah. This motel had parking right in front of my door. It was right across the street from a streetcar tram stop. And just on the edge of the downtown area. So, it had very quick and easy access. It's also in a neighborhood with a primarily Black and Latino population. So, I just had a feeling it would be a good location to host a breed & seed for the Saturday night I'm there. That hunch turned out to be right.

I had listed my anon breeding party on BBRT. I'd received 10 guys saying they wanted to attend from that BBRT party ad.  I also posted on Squirt.org and kept placing ads on the SLC Craigslist M2M pages for several days before the party. All my posts stated that starting at 8pm on Sat., my hotel room would be unlocked. the room dark, just come in, find me ass up, face down on the edge of the bed, slide in and seed my hole.

I arrived at my motel room at about 4:00pm on Saturday afternoon. I got to my room. There was a king sized bed and the room was quite large. So it looked like a perfect setup for a fuck party. The motel was a bit on the seedy side. But, that made it even better. I quickly douched myself completely and showered. Then I contacted two guys that said they could only attend if it was early. So, I emailed both those guys to tell them that I was at the hotel and ready to start taking loads. I gave both guys the name, address and room number of my hotel room. The first guy, a "str8", married, Mormon guy in his early 40's quickly emailed me back. Saying that he was 5 to 10 minutes away. I unlock my door, turn off the lights to be ready for him. I used some duct tape to tape over the door latch. I turned off all the lights with the exception of a small nightlight that I had plugged into an outlet near the bed. It just created enough light so my outline could be seen kneeling on the edge of the bed. 

Outside, the temperature was a bone chilling 26 degrees. True to his word in less than 10 minutes I heard the door open and close. I felt the blast of cold air from the open door on my naked body. Then I heard a belt buckle being undone and pants being discarded. A very cold hand then began to feel my ass and asshole. I hadn't lubed up. Very soon I felt his hard cock pressing at my dry hole. He was trying to press in. I had lube on the bedside table. But, I really wanted just spit and cum to be my lube for the night. So I asked him to spit on my ass and his cock to lube up. He spit a couple of times, while I poppered myself up. Soon he was pressing his cock at my hole again and he finally plopped up inside me. He wasted no time in getting right to it. Within just minutes I heard his hard breathing. His speed was increasing and he let out a soft groan as he filled my ass with the first load of the evening. He quickly pulled up his pants, slipped his coat back on and was out the door without saying a word. 

I checked my email and the other guy that said he could only come if earlier than 8pm had replied to me. He had said he was 30 minutes away and would head right over. I checked the time of his email and looked at my watch. He should be here shortly. So, I assumed my position, on my knees, on the edge of the bed. My ass facing the door. Sure enough, within just a few minutes, I heard the sound of the door opening and felt the blast of cold air hit me. "Mmmmm..... Nice", I heard him say. I started to sniff my poppers as he undressed. He begins to feel my asshole. "Fuck, YEAH! You got a load in you already", he said as he felt the previous guys load at my hole. "Suck me, a bit", he said. I climbed off the bed and got on my knees. He put his semi hard cock to my lips and I began to suck him till I could feel him grow to full hardness. Then I climbed back on the bed and he very quickly slammed into me in one, quick, thrust. He grabbed me around the waist and pumped me hard and deep. This guy's cock was a lot longer, thicker and harder than the first guy. His cock was stretching my hole as he pounded his dick hard into me. We were both grunting with each thrust. Soon he put one of his legs up on the bed to get a deeper angle to my ass. He was going balls deep with every thrust. The he pushed me further up onto the bed and he climbed up on the bed, kneeling behind me. Now the headboard was banging against the wall as he slammed into me. About 5 minutes of intense fucking resulted with him letting out some loud grunts as he filled my ass with load #2. After he came inside me, he climbed off the bed. Grabbed some of the tissues that I had on the bedside table. I climbed off the bed and handed him some wet wipes that I also had on the table. As he's cleaning off, he and I chat a bit. "So, are you married? Is that why you wanted to come over early?" 

"Yeah. Married to a guy. We have a don't ask, don't tell arrangement. So, I needed to do this before your party, so I can get home to him", he said. "Yeah. I understand", I replied. 

"Thanks for the fuck. I needed that", he said, as he dressed and left my room. 

It's now almost 6pm, so I send out my room number to all the other guys that had replied to my ads. All in all from all the different ads I had placed, about 20 guys had replied that they wanted to attend. Now, from previous experience, I know that normally, just a small portion of those guys actually show up. Sometime the attendance can be amazing. And sometimes it turns out to be a complete bust. So, I had no idea if it was going to be an active night? Or if I was going to be bored to death, waiting for guys to show up? 

Well, the evening turned out to be quite successful. Most of the night was slow, but steady. Though I had said I wanted to start at 8pm, at 7:20pm my door opened and an older Mexican guy came into my room. I was at the desk on my laptop at the moment, checking email replies. He came into my room and began to take off his pants. I moved to him and dropped to my knees. I got him hard and then climbed on the bed. He then slid into me and fucked me for about 10 minutes before filling me up. 

Once he had left, another guy showed up. A tall, muscular and hairy guy in his late 40's. He took no time sliding right into me. While he was fucking me, the door opened again and a guy in his early 30's came in. Also quite muscular. These two guys seemed to know each other. They're laughing and chatting about the coincidence of running into each other at a "Cum & Dump". Soon both guys are on the bed and are kissing each other as I climb between their legs and take turns sucking both their dicks. Once again, the door opens and a small, thin guy in his mid 50's walks in. He quickly undresses and slides up on the bed, laying alongside the other two. I'm now trying to suck all three. 

Finally the first of these three guys tells me he wants to fuck me again. I get on my knees on the edge of the bed. He stands behind me and slides back up into me. He's an awesome fuck. He fucks for about 8 or 9 minutes before he plants a load in me. He keeps fucking me slowly. I can feel that he's still rock hard in my ass. Soon his pace picks up again and he puts a second load in me. He finally pulls out and the short, thin guy climbs off the bed and comes behind me. He slides his cock up into me in one, quick, thrust. This guy doesn't take long to empty his balls in my ass. My hole is now getting really sloppy with cum. The guys are commenting how slick and silky my hole is. 

While the thin guy was fucking me, the previous guy as climbed back on the bed. He's now sitting on the other guys dick, taking a ride on his buddies cock. I'm loving this scene as two of us are now enjoying cocks in our holes. Again, the door opens and closes and that familiar rush of cold air fills the room. In the darkness I can see a very, very tall, broad, muscular black guy in his late 20's/early 30's undressing. As he pulls his pants off, His hard cock comes bouncing up. Holy Fuck! He's hung! Not only hung, but it's really, really thick! And he is ROCK HARD!

As soon as the thin guy has cum and begins to dress, I climb off the bed and drop to my knees in front of the black kid. His cock is so big and thick, I can't get much in my mouth. I suck on his cockhead and suck on his balls. Then, I say to him, "Fuck me". 

I climb back on the bed and put my ass up for him. He tries to push into me. Even though my ass is well lubed with cum, he's just too big and thick. "There's lube to your left", I tell him. As he's lubing up his cock and my ass, I'm sniffing poppers like crazy. I'm going to need the popper rush to loosen my hole enough to take his monster cock. Soon, he was pushing up into me. It was burning a bit. But, I wasn't going to slow or stop him. I wanted his bbc and his load. I literally had to keep the bottle of poppers at my nose for the first few minutes of his fuck. It really was hurting. But soon the pain began to ease and I was loving every thrust of his bbc. His cock was rubbing my prostate in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Soon the prostate friction was causing me to orgasm. "Oh, Fuck", I said as my cock exploded on the sheet below me. Having me cum, just by him fucking me, seemed to tip the scale on this black God. He began to shake in orgasm himself and emptied his balls in my ass. I milked his cock with my ass muscles. He hadn't said a word, but quickly dressed. I now realized the older, thin guy had been standing beside us. Watching in awe, as this hot, black guy was assaulting my ass. He also now left my room. The other two were still fucking on my bed. So, I got back on my laptop to check for messages. I also now got onto Grindr, Growlr, Scruff and Jack'D. Changing my profile on all those phone apps to state that I was in SLC taking raw loads. That seemed to pay off. I quickly got several more replies from guys on those apps that wanted to come seed me. 

The rest of the evening was a slow and steady stream of guys coming in to seed me. Several more black and latino guys. The older Mexican guy that had come about 7:20pm came back for a second fuck. He brought a buddy of his along to also plant a load in me. They took turns tagging me. The older Mexican guy put his second load in me. Then his younger buddy emptied his balls in me.

By the time 11pm came, I had completely lost track of the number of loads I had taken. It had all become a blur. I'm guesstimating that by the time of 11pm, I had taken 9 to 12 loads in my ass and 2 in my mouth. But, I'm truly not sure? As I said, it had become quite a blur. The vast majority seemed to be DL Latino and black guys. Which is exactly what I had been hoping for at this location. 

I was just about to lock the door and go to bed, when the door opened again. In walked a tall, thin, gangly looking guy in his mid 50's. He had long gray hair, pulled back in a pony tale. An aging "Hippie".  He was familiar. This guy is a horny, kinky fucker that has fucked me dozens of times over the years, when I've been up in SLC. But, I hadn't seen him in several years. The last I knew, he had moved away to Oregon. But, he was obviously back living in Utah again. He had always told me that he was bisexual. He always seemed to be in a different relationship with a woman. His relationships never seemed to last very long.  He had told me that he would sometimes have 3ways with his girlfriends and his bi buddies. But some of his girlfriends had no idea of his m2m sexual activities. I remembered that he was very verbal. He loved to fuck raw. He loved group fucks and he loved watersports. In fact, he's the first guy to piss on me and make me drink his piss. He tended to be quite aggressive and dominant while fucking me. However, I also remember him telling me that he was very submissive in his relationships with women. Quite an interesting guy. I remember him telling some really wild stories of his yearly visit to 'Burning Man' and his week long sexual escapades there in the Nevada desert. 

Anyway, I was really happy to see this old fuck buddy of mine walking in. He took no time to dump his clothes. 
"How many loads do you have in you, bitch?"

"I have no idea", I said?

He kneels behind me and begins to lick my hole. "Mmmmm...... You do have a sloppy cunt, bitch!"

He's licking and lapping away at my hole. Then he stands behind me and immediately slams into me. He fucks me hard and deep. Then leans down and licks my hole again. He keeps alternating between fucking me and eating cum from the other guys from my hole. "Who's been in this hole tonight, Dave? Who's cum am I feeling in your pussy?"

I begin to describe some of the guys that have seeded me. He's particularly enjoying hearing about the black dick in me. That's really turning him on. Upon hearing about the young BBC that had made me cum while fucking me, tipped it for hippie guy. He now was filling my ass with his load. Once he had "cum and gone", I removed the duct tape from the door. Put the other lock on the door and slipped into bed. It was now nearly Midnight. I fell asleep immediately. Waking up the next morning with a huge wet spot on the motel sheets from the cum that had been dripping from me all night. 

I had no idea how a "Breed & Seed" would go in Salt Lake City. But it turned out to be one of my better attended events. 

• Upvote 18

5 minutes ago, fuckrogerbb said:

I lived in SLC for 10 years and there are so many in the closet Mormons there. The percentage is probably higher here than anywhere in the world. Tops and bottoms and versatile's.

You're right. I lived in SLC for a long time. And I still go there a lot for my job. I really LOVE having sex with those married Mormon guys. There's a hell of a lot of them. Love seeing them strip down to their "Mormon Underwear". They are so sexually deprived, they will let you do pretty much anything with them. I love to lick their assholes and let them fuck me raw. I'll do all the things their wives won't do. :D

• Upvote 2

If you are into straight guys there was a poll I read somewhere that only 29% of women like sex. That blew me away. No wonder so many straight men turn to gay men for sexual pleasure. SLC for sure is full of them because of the Mormon religion or in my mind a cult. A man at work tried to convert me by telling me I could have my own planet after death. And of course that special underwear that is supposed to protect them. How many dead Mormons were wearing their under wear when they died?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, LKMike said:

Thats funny, havnt been for a while, but often used to stay in SLC and would get nearly all married mormon guys. They do all have the same underwear!

Yes. They wear that Mormon underwear. I love sucking and fucking with married Mormon guys. There's a hell of a lot of them in Utah. :D 

• 2 months later...