And now a word from our Virus

I am very well known, but not always very popular, many times I find myself fighting for my life. I however am cleaver and I find places to hide, so I can’t be harmed. My main purpose is to make copies of myself and give those copies the strength and determination to carry on, passing on to my brothers the desire to continue to make more copies. By the way my name is Rep, I am small yet resilient and I love those who host me, even the ones who try to destroy me, because usually by the time they find out I’ve been freeloading or being a squatter it’s too late to really get rid of me.

I especially love when my host become aroused, all hot and sweaty, because I’ve made copies of myself in their fluids to share with the object of their arousal. And I can start anew coping myself in the new host, just need that hook to attach too and I’m off to the races, making multiple duplicates who make multiple duplicates till I have overtaken the new host. Yeah there is a period of time where I make the host totally miserable for a spell, but they usually get over it and I can find hiding places to continue my replication, and convert my host, sometimes I communicate my desires to remain alive and goad the host on to find other host for me to sublet within.

Early in my infancy back in the late 70’s early 80’s, copied myself unchecked and made my host quite mad with the desire to share me with others, they thought they were just really horny in the decades of free love, and liberation, but it was me who encouraged them to spread me around by controlling their minds, after all I realized that, they were just host and host tended to wither and stop functioning, many times with dark spots covering their once beautiful bodies, I had to keep living so I made sure their parts that passed me on most effectively, maintained a virility that would let me transfer myself to other more healthy host.

Then the scientist figured out how to slow my duplicating process, and began feeding mu host drugs that made me sick, made the host sick too and I really had to hide where the drugs couldn’t go so I could keep multiplying, it became even more necessary to make the host want to share me with their friends and fuck mates. As the doctors became more efficient at finding me and causing my destruction I started finding ways to integrate myself and make myself look like the host, I found ways to make myself immune to the drugs and became resistant to their treatments, doctors called me HIV and when I had destroyed enough of my Host they nicknamed me AIDS, I was having a good old time being passed around, now having many brothers and cousins to mix with when my host refused to use what the doctors call protection, it was just a small barrier, but it broke a lot and my host many times where in the moment, and just fucked and shared me with knowing and receptive partners and unknowing pawns in my twisted mind game. I will not be defeated without a fight and like my cousins Syphilis and gonorrhea I will keep going, to fight the battle to live in my host and to replicate myself, no matter how mutated I must be

Edited by Rawdad4sons
  • Upvote 6

• 5 months later...