good place for a cumdump?

btm4hung

Hi hotties :)

I am coming to L.A. at the end of May for a few days to take as many loads as possible.

I've reserved a place at the Hollywood Travelodge (1401 North Vermont Avenue
Hollywood).

Any idea if this is a good place for a cumdump?

I wanted to take a room at the dunes inn sunset, but it's fully booked :(

Thanks and waiting for your loads!

P.S. i will be in D.C. before L.A. and will host at the Washington Plaza hotel, taking loads from local and black pride visitors :)

Guest bbpiginsyd
On 03/09/2017 at 7:35 AM, Chargedup said:

try slammers 

hot dark room and never shortage of pig tops

Definitely agree here. Got three loads in me in no time when I was in la.

Guest GoneFishing

if you have time travel to palm springs 

no shortage of men breeding anon holes and if your after charged loads then ccbc is where you will find men with bio tats and potent nut. 

• 1 month later...

If you want to get a room at the Dunes Inn you have to get it in advance.   It's worth it though.  I had a room this past Sunday and Monday.  Checked in on Sunday and put an ad for tops on BBRT and within minutes was ass up taking loads.  At one point Sunday night I was tagged by four horsehung black topstuds.   On Monday afternoon two of them came back and tagged me again.  Finished Monday night servicing a top with a fat 10" cock who dumped three loads in my hole.   Not sure how many loads I took altogether I was dripping.   Getting a room at the Dunes Inn is worth it.

• Upvote 2

On 4/21/2017 at 9:26 AM, BBLBTTBTM said:

If you want to get a room at the Dunes Inn you have to get it in advance.   It's worth it though.  I had a room this past Sunday and Monday.  Checked in on Sunday and put an ad for tops on BBRT and within minutes was ass up taking loads.  At one point Sunday night I was tagged by four horsehung black topstuds.   On Monday afternoon two of them came back and tagged me again.  Finished Monday night servicing a top with a fat 10" cock who dumped three loads in my hole.   Not sure how many loads I took altogether I was dripping.   Getting a room at the Dunes Inn is worth it.

That's so fucking hot!

I've heard great action being had at dunes inn and the travelodge you have booked. I think you picked a good place and definitely hit up Slammer or The Zone Friday or Saturday night after 10 pm. bareback friendly at slammer. 

The only concern I have is noise level at a motel/hotel. Are you pretty silent to avoid disturbing the neighbors? What about all that hot moaning and nasty pig talk?