Cheating BF Uncovered

It was all falling into place.  I had just discovered my boyfriend of ten years was cheating on me.  How did I discover it?  Today, Saturday, I was sleeping in late as I recovered from a godawful, unseasonable flu.  My guy had left me to work overtime, yet again, and in his hurry he had accidentally picked-up my phone, leaving his plugged into the charger. 

As the text message pinged, I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and groggily picked up the phone and opened what I thought was a message for me

Pitor: Ive not cum since we last fucked got a huge Poz load 4 u my filthy POZ cum slut?

I had to re-read it as those two words jumped up off the screen at me: Poz and Fucked.  The bastard was getting barebacked, then turning around and fucking ME and didn’t have the decency to say and I didn't even know the fucker bottomed as he certainly didn't for me!

I was stunned.  My boyfriend Grahame is cheating on me AND was fucking with a guy with HIV.  I couldn't believe it and felt sick as I scrolled through a series of text and picture messages.  With my heart sunk with each conversation as I realized they had been chatting and fucking for the past nine months.

My stomach churned as I think back on the deceit and web of lies doing extra hours at work or dashing off to see family but as mad and pissed as I was my cock was rock hard as I read the multiple messages.

Grahame: I would LOVE to get fucked by your big PA’d dick!

Pitor:  U know i'm POZ?

Grahame: I don't care. J I want to feel ur big dick in me raw!!!

As I read on it was obvious this just was not just dirty talk.

Pitor Good I wanna mark ur your ass as mine! i've had to come off meds now but still have  a low viral count but u can still get pozzed. ru cool with that?

Grahame: ive thought about it but I cant give up on the best fucks of my life. i dont want to stop taking your cock!!!

Pitor: good, i can't get enough of your ass.

Grahame: Jeez my ass is still ripped, sore & bruised from yesterday.  I can barely walk!  You fucked me so hard.  I can't get enough.  I WANT MORE!!!!

Pitor J yeah, followed by a picture insert I saw a little blood flecks mixed in with some cum that was dribbling from your hole.  I know it was Grahame because of the series of moles on his right ass cheek.  I knew you'd like my 10 inches.  I love pumping my DIRTY cum deep up ur ass.  Ur NEG ass is soooo fucking hot.

Grahame:  Yeah knock me up with ur  + babies

Pitor: Good coz Ive got a bonus 4 u this afternoon ;-)

Grahame: That was awesome!  I cant remember the last time I did ass to mouth  I love it when you  drill both holes!

I can’t believe I’m reading this behavior coming from a guy who didn’t like to rim me because he thought doing that was too dirty-- the fucker!

Pitor: yeah that was hot! glad  I got to cum in each hole.  U got to deep throat well even tho I choked u a few times.

Grahame: No worries i fucking loved that!  Having sooo much cock in my mouth was intense I almost blacked out. i can't decide if i like ur dick in my mouth or ass the most.

Pitor: well i'll just have 2 keep fucking both ends like today then.

Grahame: Oh yes please!!!!

I’ve never felt so dumb, stupid and humiliated. Yet my cock had never been harder as their fucking tales unfolded and I realized I wasn't just upset, I was jealous.  I had been missing out of being rammed by the apparently humongous cock which Grahame had been enjoying.  

'Ummmm, I wish I knew what it felt like', I murmured to myself as I found myself jacking my dick.

Pitor: It’s all set for this afternoon. Don’t forget to bring your leather blindfold he he

I had no idea he owned a leather blindfold-- or where he kept it. The things you learn!

Pitor continues:  You really love POZ cock n cum up ur ass don't you and say u cant get enough so I have a plan 2 make sure u do get MORE than enough

Grahame : I want  it  and am willing to do anything thing for your cock and cum

Pitor:  Anything eh?

Grahame:  Yes, yes, YES!

In a trance reading all these reckless indiscretions I realized I was furiously wacking myself, and a huge amount of my pre-cum had pooled on my abs.

Pitor: so what did you think of my Polish friends Pawel & Kris?

Grahame: bloody fantastic m8 great big cocks rammed in both ends switching back and forth whats not to like?  Glad they came first b4 you used that jagged PA on me.

Pitor:  yeah cum as lube is best, especially when its freshly diagnosed as POZ cum  

Grahame :  Hell yes!

Pitor: They’re in town a few more days. u wanna play some more with them?

Grahame: YES!!! as much as we can!!!!  But without the blindfold this time as I want to watch their faces and look into their eyes as they shoot their payload into me.  Really want 2 make this happen…Harry and me have played around with guys in the past but always safe and I hate condoms so now I’m probably Poz from all the fucking WE have done Harry and me can bareback all the time and not worry.  As u wont let me cum when we fuck I’m sooooo horny by the time I get home I’ve been fucking Harry almost every time I get to bed he must be POZ by now too!

Pitor: Sweet my strain lives on

Grahame:  I’ve called in sick i wanna get fucked by them all RIGHT NOW.

I notice there is a couple of weeks’ gap now between their conversations

Pitor: when ru gonna get tested?

Grahame:  NO point, I’ve felt like crap for the past 2 weeks with what must be fuck flu but all good now can’t wait to ride your death stick again.

Pitor: Great! i've got another friend u’ll like. Hes looking to become poz too. CUM over

Tears ran down my face as I read about Grahame’s conversion party and confirmation of his seroconversion and realised from his symptoms that I was almost certainly also seroconverting.

When I came to this realization, my cock exploded, shooting the biggest load of my life as my poz cum flew everywhere, giving me a real sense of perverse accomplishment, knowing that I could see this as an all around positive outcome as I could now share my seed and TOP for the first time. 

Without hesitation I scooted over to my laptop, open the web browser and post a BBRTS advertisement which read “Hung Poz Cock Seeking a Neg chaser".

• Like 8
  • Upvote 48
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

Thanks for your comments guys.  Here's Part 2.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Relief flooded over me.  The decision was made.  I was knocked up, had experienced the morning sickness and had joined the brotherhood of poz men.  Nothing could take away my membership so I embraced it, loved it, and was determined to do my best in sharing it with others by gifting them, regardless of whether or not the guys wanted it.

Showered and feeling newly energized, my cock bounced with every heartbeat becoming painfully hard with the need to breed, so much so strings of clear venomous pre-cum drooled onto the wooden floor boards leaving a toxic slippery snail trail as I walked about.

Upon checking my laptop I found several replies to my advertisement, one of which answers, one in particularly captured my attention.  The individual replying posted under the name tag ‘Seeks Scorpion Sting’ and simply stated “Hot TOP jock wants POZZING."

My cock jumped and twitched as more pre-cum oozed out as I typed "What u looking 4, jock.”

The reply was virtually instantaneous.  “Being fucked raw, status important. Unmediated HVL POZ.”

I could barely breathe. My dick was rock hard as I thought 'Should I go to him or just to fuck my bf off by fucking this stranger here in our bed'?

I made my decision and replied “Here’s my cell number and address ___________________."  He immediately then logged off.  'Fuck it, too bold, too brazen, damn!' I thought to myself only to hear my phone ring.  Glancing at the screen, I didn't recognize the number, and as I was thoroughly pissed off the guy apparently had bailed, I almost ignored the call, but instead, taking a deep breath, I answered with a curt "Yes?”

“I’ll be there in 15 minutes POZ Daddy” a voice answered, but before I can speak he clicked off, and to my amazement, true to his word, in 15 minutes my doorbell rang.

Now naked, my steel hard cock leading the way, I opened the door and found a twenty something Nordic Adonis, about my height of around 6’3”, his white T barely concealing a muscular body with his long length silky shorts giving no indication of what he was packing between his legs.  Confidently he stepped into our house, initially kissing me lightly, then more vigorously as our hands frantically explored each other, and as my slimy, cum-smelling cock smeared copious amounts of toxic pre-cum all over his now tented shorts.  Just as my hands slid down under the waistband of his shorts, grazing the valley between his ass cheeks, his right hand firmly gripped my pulsing cock as he murmured "Lead me to the bedroom.”

Once there I pushed him onto the bed, back first, grabbed his ankles, forcing his knees against his chest, which, of course, left his winking hole exposed and his beautiful thick hard-on unattended.   Positioning myself against his ass, my cock brushed against his seemingly virginal pucker.  I was hot and hard more than willing to tease his hole.  This was soooo not my norm.  I had definitely changed.

I bend forward and devour his ass. There’s no other word for it – my tongue, my rough stubble and occasionally my teeth – I feel the need to eat that hole from the inside out.  He bucks against me as my thick tongue dives in deep slurping making loud wet noises that makes him moan,  “Oh yeah mmmm”  The boy goes to stroke his cock but I beat him to it and bat his hand away.

“Leave it! Concentrate on pleasuring MY cock not yours!  I hiss

I circle around the rim on his tasty boyhole, then spear in with my curled tongue, rubbing my stubbled chin scratching over his hole making it red and sore, then my tongue again, licking and lapping and then a sudden unexpected bite on one ass cheek and then other then pull those rosy cheeks as far apart as possible pulling the boys ass as open as I could.  I’d never eaten ass like this before, and I was in heaven, he on the other hand was in hell, it was making him crazy for me to fuck him.  Oh.. please... oh!”  he was gasping between my tongue lashings.

Pre-cum flowed from my piss slit like a tap turned full on leaving a pool of poison on the duvet cover.  I pull back just a little. “Please, what?”

“Please!”  he gasped, “Please fuck me!” He moves his hand and pushes a single finger against his spit-slick pucker, and groans again. “Please!”

“Hope that’s enough spit, boy because that’s all you’re getting.”

I’m enjoying this new me.

“Look into my eyes boy and don’t look away I want see the moment you first feel my deadly POZ cock enter you.” I looked up at him, losing myself in his youthful brilliance and rub my slick cock up and down his furry crack before my mushroom head hits bulls eye, his hole.  I push, pressure mounting as I start to press in past his ass lips.  His hole offers surprisingly little resistance as my cock quickly presses into his sphincter stretching it open across my bulbous head.

“Ooooo, Aaawwwwwow..I feel every vein, mmmmmm, every, mmmmm, contour of your fat cock as it slides, urggh, deeper and mmmmmmm deeper into my hole” is his running commentary as finally, all eight inches had sunk in and my pubes rested against his pale furry cheeks.

“You feel that boy? Feel how easily my POZ cock slid into your hole? You’re no Top, just a hole made for taking loads you should never have been able to take this fat POZ cock so easily.”

I flex my diseased cock deep inside depositing yet more radioactive venom, “You like having my POZ cock inside you boy?”

“Yes.”

“You want me to fuck you now?”

“Yes.”

“Breed you?”

“Yes”

“Yes what?”

“Please I want you to fuck and breed me with your POZ cock.”

“Your wish is my command.”

I lean over him, pressing down my mouth to his own. It was less like a kiss and more like possession and domination as my tongue enters his mouth and flex my cock once again before kissing him back fiercely once more and oh so slowly withdraw my cock until the head begins to push his ass lips wide again and wait.  Then I pushed, inexorable, not fast but without pause and inch by inch, I felt his body open even though he tried to rock back away from my invading cock.

“It’s so thick, so large” The boy says

“Yeah boy, eat that up.” I bucked and pushed in twisting as much as I could.

“I’m more stretched and full than I’ve ever been”,  he says as his eyes start watering, breathing in short bursts, trying to catch his breath.

“Good boy…..now take IT” as I ram in as the words leave my mouth.  His voice wobbled in response,

“Y-esss S…i…r”  as he thrashes about under me as I pick up speed with raged rough shoves in and out of his hole.  He yelps, I kiss and I swallow the boy’s cries and notice his erection had subsided leaving his once gorgeous cock now lying impotent across his groin

I pull my cock from his hole in the same slow deliberate manor that I had pressed it in, allowing the head to pop out too and then with the same inescapable pressure slid back inside and I sense jolts of electric pulse through his hole as the bulging head and veins on my cock push home.  I started groaning telling him to I’m going to fuck him in earnest before all of a sudden slamming the full length of my cock into him with the entire force of my body behind it.

He screamed. Then it was on, keeping my promise of wrecking his hole.  I had never fucked like that, I had never felt so connected to someone, I had never wanted someone as much as I wanted him in those moments.

The room became hot and the smell of cum and sex filled the air, I felt beads of sweat drip from my face as my bucking body rammed into him but neither of us cared. The sound of slapping flesh combined with we sloppy squish of his hole was the only sound in the room save for the occasional whimper as my cock forced its way past his second sphincter.

I was a beast, hammering away full force at his hole for nearly twenty minutes never missing a beat before…, “I’m about to change your life boy. I’m going to flood your guts with the first of many POZ loads.”

“Yeah give me your POZ load,” he pleaded red faced and panting

“Here it comes.” As with one final lunge I bottomed out, as the head of my flexing cock bursts past his second sphincter, my load firing deep into his guys.

I swear that load was massive and more powerful than any before as I roared, finished cumming and ground my cock deeper into him, working my load to where it could do the most damage.

“Oh my god,” he panted, “That was amazing.”

“Don’t worry boy, there’s plenty more where that came from,” as I flexed my still hard cock inside him.

We shift on the bed as I swear I hear a sound come from the outside? Or was it our front door?  I don’t hear anything else expect our hearts thumping as we momentarily recover.

“Let’s see how many loads get pumped into your hole to make sure it takes.”

Slowly, I begin to fuck him again as my cock never went down or left his battered hole.

“feel good boy? I ask as I set out with a slow rhythm and start to pick up speed. The second load was going to take a little longer until I gripped him tight and whispered in his ear

“You like riding the death stick thats gonna get knocked you up?”

“Please daddy, POZ ME UP!”

And with that I was panting raggedly and my balls were retracting.  It was time.  “I'm pozzing you all over again, cum slut!”  The boy was being fucked raw by a complete stranger who's rock hard cock was utterly turned-on.  I knew nothing about this boy, nothing, but I fucked more, driven on by an inate sense of generalized revenge.  His hole burned around my dick, as I changed pace, giving him a few more rough thrusts as my balls prepared to to blow another load deep in his flooded hole

"I'm getting real close-- where do you want me to cum?" I asked, without breaking my pace.  He didn't answer.  Again I asked "I'm about to blow, man - where do you want it?"  

He, however, was totally blissed out, eyes closed, laying there, his soft cock expanding as I repeatedly slammed into his prostate, only to have him suddenly exclaim "Oh, Fuuuuuuuuuck!" as perhaps his last negative jizz spurted from his throbbing cock.

I was in heaven as his ass had clamped down, squeezing my deathstick, massaging its toxic cargo out, but he wasn't done, he had one trick left up his sleeve. “Convert me,” he plead, adding “I want your toxic cum, to take every lethal swimmer you have.  Knock me up, man!”

That was it.  I pounded even harder, slamming deeper, completely withdrawing with each out stroke, with the result that on one such out stroke, my cum shot all over his crotch, but it also meant that when I plunged back in, I also blew balls-deep in his hole.  Of course I continued stabbing his hole forcefully until my climax finally subsided and utterly involuntarily I collapsed on top of the boy, squeezing the air out of his lungs.  When I had caught my breath I slowly withdrew, rather carefully almost, and then rolled back on my haunches to survey the damage.  Cum was dribbling out of the boy’s puffy hole, cum which was pink with streaks of red plop oozing onto the duvet.  Leaning forward, I slid my fingers deep in his cunt and relished finding gobs of mixed diseased spunk and ass juices which I fed him from my fingers.

From behind my back the bedroom door creaked open, and I heard clapping and the enthusiastic praise of my boyfriend calling “Way to go Harry!”

• Like 9
  • Upvote 41
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

As I lay beside the boy he greedily licks my fingers clean of the bloodied cum and ass juices.

“Well, well who have we here?” asks Grahame, the boy locks eyes with me sensing my confusion that we didn’t even to get to introducing ourselves blurts out

“Liam…my name is Liam”

“Well Liam, what brings you to our bed, sharing my boyfriend?”  Liam looks worried but answers,

“My cheating boyfriend.  He’s obviously moved on to an ‘open relationship’ so this is a revenge fuck.”  He turns his head and says “sorry” to me before continuing, “I thought I might as well knowingly get pozzed so I get IT out of the way and not worry about who I fuck in future.”

I can’t help but notice Grahame’s cock is rock hard in his joggers with a sizable wet patch from copious amounts of pre-cum thinking that this 20 something years old jock is, ready and begging to be fucked full of HIV-positive spunk again.

“Ha.  That’s funny, you see I am a cheating husband too that got pozzed, knocked up my partner who’s just passed on my DNA to you” and turning to me says, “turned him from a cock loving cum slut in to a gifting TOP, who knew that would happen once he was made free?”  “And looking at the POZ mess leaking from your hole and the blood on our sheets I recon you’re well and truly on your way to joining the brotherhood too”

As the words spill from his mouth he is pulling off his shirt and dropping his joggers to reveal his prized possession a lovely 8” x 6” uncut cock that already is hard and twitching, flat against his stomach and has smeared glistening pre-cum over his hairy treasure trail.

“As you’re here you might as well take my DNA from the source!” as an evil grin appears across his face as he approaches our new friend Liam

"Yeah roll over, spread your cheeks and hole, let me get a couple of fingers in there, no need for lube, ah! three fingers sawing in and out,” Knowing my boyfriend’s technique those fingers will be circling round probing the soft inner reaches of Liam’s fuck chute and massaging his prostate driving him crazy.  “You my friend, I'll have you gaping soon."

All Liam could utter between moans was, "Fuck yeah, this feels amazing! Wreck my hole."

"I see there's a lot of pink in the cum leaking around my fingers. Looks like Harry did some damage fucking you earlier, just makes it easier for our poz swimmers to get into your body and do their work.”

“Jeez how many loads have you taken boy?”

“Three…ummm…aaaah….so far” replies Liam pushing back further impaling his puffy hole on Grahame’s fingers as four long fingers are now opening Liam’s hole yet wider

“You ready for more infected cum?"

What could he say? There was only one right answer at this moment in time. "Yeeeeessss, Fuck Me, pleeeeeaaase."

I slide off the bed to get a closer look as Grahame wanks his cock a couple of times before placing the angry purple head of his deathstick at Liam’s hole, teasing his ass lips and drooling toxic fluid all around his opening.  "Ahhh ...yes" my partner says as the bulbous bellend pushes in and disappears into the fleshy crevice.  Our boy is making involuntary little whimpers just like I do when Grahame’s thick dick squeezes past my ass muscles and pulls everything back as he withdraws, only to increase the sensations of pressure and fullness as he slowly inches more cock in.

My mouth is dry and I feel slightly faint but I cannot take my eyes off my boyfriend’s dick fluidly moving in and out going deeper with each forward stroke as he gently rocks back and forth.

“You ready for more boy?” I know Grahame is impatient as he can fuck for ages before cumming and doesn’t want to hold back any longer. A POZ man on a mission to infect a NEG bottom.

“Fuck yeah” is the response as my partner leans forward, has his hand on Liam’s shoulders pulling him back as simultaneously he bucks his hips forwards to slide all 8 inches in balls deep.

“How does that feel now all of me is buried deep in you boy?”  “Ummmm….so good” coos Liam

I watch both of them intently, and then my husband and I look into each other's eyes.  "Fuck yea", he moans.  I'm so turned on, I can feel my heart pounding and notice my tender and worn cock is stirring again demanding attention thicken with each heartbeat.

I scoot on the bed, wriggle back downwards under Liam, whose hole is taking all the pleasure as Grahame’s rhythm picks up, as his shriveled penis bounces under his tummy and roll my head back to suckle on his shrunken cock. I’m sucking hard and swirling my tongue getting frustrated that I’m having so little effect so I reach up to Liam’s chest and begin tweaking and rubbing his nipples which has an immediate impact. Blood floods through his slab of meat as it grows and grows until its lodged down my throat cutting off air supply.  I panic, feel faint as his cock is pushed yet further into me with each thrusting motion from behind. Tears, mucus and snot flow as I eventually wiggle free, chest heaving, gasping for air, panting hard as I recover, enough of that I manoeuvre further down the bed to watch mesmerised as Grahame’s big dick pistons in and out coupled to a heady mix of sweaty sex, cum and ass juices l could stay here forever.  I’m brought back to reality as velvety lips engulf my cock.  "Ahhhhhhh.... careful….ahhhh... so tender" I moan as he works my cock. 

To take my mind off the soreness l tug and squeeze on my fellah’s big cum laden shaved balls as he lets out a long moan making me smile as I watch them grow and turn red in my hands eliciting a further moan letting me know he’s in heaven receiving all this attention. I know I am as Liam deep throats my hard on but no matter how hard he tries my balls are drained dry and I am not going to cum anytime soon.  I am happy just wanting to watch my man fucking Liam getting bred over and over taking part in his conversion although as I watch I am beginning to feel jealous.  My hole is desperate for attention right now, and I’m so hungry to bottom again I don’t care if it’s from a cock or a tongue especially as I hear Grahame hunch over Liam and say,

“I’m getting close”

“Stop!” I say and waste no time climbing from under Liam to squatting down presenting my hole right in front of Liam’s face.  I feel his hands and then his face gets knocked in to my butt as Grahame’s dick serves him well and forces into Liam’s open hole again and I groan loudly as his tongue slides up to my asshole but I’m aching to be fucked and bred by Liam’s big cock.  Next I feel wet fingers rubbing my asshole – it feels good.  “Ahhhhhhh… yeah, time for a daisy chain” I moan

“Fuck yea babe” I hear from behind

“That’s what you need… some thick dick?” 

I nod vigorously pushing back on Liam’s fingers as the two disengage and pull me to the end of the bed, I step off, bend over, head down, ass up dying to be fucked.  Liam lines up behind me and I feel his wet cock touching my hole, then pushes all 9 inches in to my well used hole, holding it for a moment as my ass stretches and contracts around his cock.

From behind I hear Grahame say “you been missing my POZ cock you bugchasing slut, wanting to get knocked up, huh?"

"Yeah, do it. Poz me up." Says Liam as more movement from behind forces his dick deeper in me.

"I'm all the way in…does that feel good boy…more Poz cock for your Neg ass?"

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck ..yeah” as I feel Liam’s body shake at the intrusion as Grahame starts riding the boy with his cock throbbing and leaking precum deep inside of him as the daisy chain fucking slowly begins.

Grahame has his long toxic cock halfway into Liam leaving him room to fuck himself in to me and then back fully onto Grahame.  We got a good rhythm going, with my fellah’s cock forcing what’s left of my dirty load deeper with each stroke to do it deed.  Liam picked up the pace going back and forth, into the ass and onto the cock, balls slapping, heat building, his stamina impressive as he worked up a sweat fucking into me and then impaling himself on Grahame’s Poz cock. The pounding is hard and fast just as I love it, I’m in absolute ecstasy with Liam’s uncut cock drilling my hole. To keep pace, he’s holding on tight, nails digging in my flanks.

The whole scene had him so fucking worked up hurtling towards sensory overload

“I won’t last long.  Fuck! I’m getting close,” Liam tells us.

“I’m getting ready to breed your guts,” he almost screams into my ear.

“Yeah do it, fill me up…cum…I need it!”  I shout back like a good bottom should

Further behind we hear, “Are you ready for my poz cum in your ass? I’m gonna fill your fucked-up hole up with it.”

“Oh fuck yes, I can’t wait any longer…I’m gonna shoot…OH FUCK I’M FUCKING CUMMING!” Liam bellows, shoving all the way in me and shooting his cum, spraying my needy guts in an explosive climax.  Surely his sphincter was contracting tight around Grahame’s thrusting dick alternating between squeezing and milking the deadly load out

“You want this load?”

“Yes … yes … fuck yeah… I want it”

Getting off on the verbals Grahame says

“What do you want?”  as he rams in hard doing as much damage as possible,

“Beg for IT”

“Fuck … fuck ... I want it, I want your load, I want your POZ load”.

I could tell Grahame was close now, past the point of no return.

He plunges his cock hard “here it comes, boy... You're getting my cum!"

Lucky Liam, I know he will be feeling Grahame’s thick vein on the underside of his cock expand and flex as it propels the explosion of infected cum in his guts. I know he’s doing his best to make sure that his life altering DNA finds its way into Liam’s bloodstream where it will take hold – another HIV+ bareback bottom is born.

We disentangle and see where Grahame pulled that a dollop of my deadly dark pink sperm hangs from the gaping opening of the hole,

“Hot” we simultaneously whisper.

Panting and dripping in sweat Liam is quickly down from his climactic high by asking, “Can I do the honors of cleaning your cocks?”

Fuck, what a pig we have created here!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 25
  • Piggy 1

As we all calmed down the musky smell of man-on-man sex hung thick in the air, with Grahame saying,

“Time for a shower and freshen up” hauling Liam to his feet half dragged him to the bathroom as feeling returned to his wobbly legs.

I on the other hand surveyed the blood and spunk strewn bedding and decided to throw them in the washer, carefully as Liam’s load slid from my well used ass no matter how hard I clenched tight.  By the time I reached our walk in shower the room was hot and steamy I could see Liam’s shampoo covered body pushed up against the wall saying “fuck me”

This nice guy had turned into an aggressive bottom.  It certainly had me hot and horny again and began stroking my hard cock intensely watching the action unfold before my eyes. As Grahame kissed Liam’s neck hard our sub boy was pulling his cheeks apart…with me barely 8 feet away and they couldn't care less. I sit on the loo, relax and let the rest of Liam’s cum flow down the pan as I watch and fist my cock as Grahame’s cock keeps rubbing against his cum lubed hole, a hole that had been opened so much since he arrived hours ago and as the tip found its mark Liam simultaneously pushes all the way down in one swift move before bouncing up and down furiously riding the hard flesh fast and furiously that they both cum in minutes, Grahame deep in Liam’s sloppy cunt whilst his load slides down the shower wall.

After their show they towel off as I quickly freshen up and we all crash naked on the couch talking openly for the first time.  Liam tells us his boyfriend had gone with his parents, sister and her husband on a family 3-week Caribbean holiday, one that he couldn’t go on due to his work launching a new product meaning he had to train their Worldwide sales team over a series of seminars during those same weeks…

Grahame and I look each other in the eye and knowing one another’s thoughts say, “Move in with us!”, Liam’s limp cock excitedly grows to full size and gets our attention, “Looks like we have an answer and it's a YES” we all laugh and make arrangements.  Liam will go home each evening skype his bf then come back to ours getting royally fucked each evening and being woken up to one of us slipping our morning wood up his gaping chute.  One night I came home late to find Grahame had invited his gifter Pitor over to further infect our boy twice and one each from us.

2 weeks after my first breeding session with Liam I wake up to a moving furnace burning next to me and although his big soft cock is still just poking in my hole plugging a load of his cum in my ass his rocking action tells me Grahame is awake and has begun seeding Liam yet again.  I shift in our damp bed and sensing I’m awake Liam says,

“I think I’ve got a cold coming, aches and a wicked sore throat…”  Grahame and I knew better, mentally I'm totting up the dates, since we had experienced the same thing I knew exactly what it was, “No bud, for sure it’s the fuck flu. RESULT!  All our breeding has been successful."  We all cancel work for the day as over the next few hours Liam has  joint pains and his lymph nodes were on fire too before heading to a downward spiral of sweats, fever, chills, powerful headache and a messy 24 hour dose of the shits. Since this was during the 'flu season' his work assumed it was the regular flu but as the days of Liam getting sicker ticked by we had a bigger problem of his boyfriend Ross’s imminent arrival to worry about…

The morning his family were due home we got Liam warm and comfortable in his own bed at home in time for us to get away before the family returned to sympathize and nurse him as the viral war within continued reminding him each day the fuck flu symptoms were a rite of passage and meant he had been pozzed by our powerful DNA.  Liam importantly was really embracing getting pozzed by hatching a plan to tempt his cheating boyfriend in to a four-way hook up for us to pump him full of our toxic virus thus changing his body forever.  

During one of the 10 days he was off work we agreed my Top Grahame should go round and be introduced as one of Liam’s co-workers to see how he was doing with the idea really being to begin the seduction of Ross. 

After the “Hi how are you?  You look like shit, how’s work etc etc “chit chat Liam says in a less than subtle message that he’s tired and wants to sleep, “I’m so sick and exhausted we haven’t had any sex since Ross got back”

“ewe too much information!”

“but thanks for stopping be to see me.”

We had had regular text updates on Ross, his likes/dislikes his high sexdrive as a power bottom and so on his way-out Grahame knowing he has passed them says, “Ummm I can’t remember where I put my shoes.”

“They’re here, let me get them for you” and as Ross bent down to pick them up Grahame turns and steps forward in a flash grinding his thickening cock against Ross’s pert ass.  Far from protesting Ross makes out as Grahame is grabbing, squeezing and kneading his ass through his jeans, telling Ross how nice it felt. While his tongue was in his mouth he unfastened Ross’s pants and pulled them down pushing him to their front door. A wet finger was quickly in his ass and then Grahame drops to his knees and started to eat his hole, forcing his talented tongue deep in the musky opening. After a few minutes it was nice and wet, so stood and switched to rubbing his hard bare dick against the willing hole.

He whispers his demands, "Tell me how much you want my cock and cum?"  

Ross the slut excitedly responds "My pussy is yours.  I want your cock in my hole.  I want your cum.  I will do whatever you say."

“Fuck yeah! There’s nothing I love better than shoving my raw dick in a cheating slut’s hole. I’m going to load you up.”  And with that he thrust in hard, “but not here, I’ll leave my number, be sure and call me”

Grahame pulls out, dresses and is out the door in seconds wondering how long it will be before Ross calls.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 20
  • Piggy 2

It took less than an hour before Graham’s phone rings, of course it’s Ross

“Hi you gotta finish what you started, I’ve got an itch that needs you to scratch”

Grahame gives him our address and tells him to come over NOW!  “How long d’ya think it will be before the cheating slut is at our door he asks me, “20 or 30 minutes max you got him well revved up for action especially with ‘our’ boy out of action?”

It’s 15 when there is an urgent knocking.

I hide in the kitchen peering through a crack of the partially closed door whilst Grahame, naked, goes to the door to usher our new plaything in ready to become prey, for the first of the scorpion’s sting.

“Strip” is Grahame’s only word of greeting as Ross fumbles with buttons and zip as he wriggles out of his cloths in seconds leaving him standing fully naked wearing only a shit eating grin and sporting a nice 7inch looking uncut hard-on.

“What have you come for?”

“Your cock and cum”

Grahame now asks, “And where do you want my cum?”

“Shoot it inside where all cum belongs” then a slight prick of conscious prompts him to ask, “You are clean aren’t you?”

“Yeah, yeah all freshly showered!” Grahame’s reply is so fast I almost laugh out loud and give the game away.  “You know that’s not what I mean” but that question gets no response.

They make out briefly as Grahame manhandles Ross to our bedroom throwing him backwards on the bed and swiftly rolling his legs up to his chest.  I follow to the bedroom door giving me a clear view of his exposed pink pucker that’s ready for a good workout.

My man dives down getting his mouth between Ross’s ass cheeks and started working his sweet hole lapping away getting it sloppy and wet before thrusting his tongue deep into its musky depths.

“Relax, push out let me have full access” Grahame instructs and as Ross relaxes his sphincter and submits his hole under the onslaught of tongue making circles, nibbling at the flesh or pushing his tongue in as far as possible probing and relentlessly fucking in and out just as his cock soon will be.

“Oh fuck yeah!” Grahame utters.

“Oh, ah, fuck, yeah” Ross moans and writhes on our bed screwing up the duvet in his hands and then lets slip “No one’s rimmed me like that. Normally just spit and fucks.  This feels sooooo good.” 

By this time, I’m slowly wanking at the sight before me and know Grahame could not hold back much longer, he needs to fuck him, and Ross needed it too.

“Fuck me please. Please!”  Ross is almost screaming and Grahame was not about to disappoint as he spat on his hand and starts to slather the slime over his 8-inch cock and whilst not as big as Liam’s Grahame is a pig and knows how to fuck.

“No lube, just spit I want you to feel every inch as I sink in to your cunt”.

That’s my boy for you!

Whether he realised it or not he was about to get bred with toxic sperm as Grahame took his time entering by gently pressing his furiously leaking cockhead against his hole. With all the pre-cum spewing out he really didn’t need lube at all.  Ross exhaled deeply in pleasure or pain as Grahame’s cockhead slid inside the outer ring of his chute.

“Fuck Yeah! It’s been a while since anyone’s been filling my hole. Need it so bad.” Breathes Ross

They both grunt in pleasure as Grahame’s cock slid further up his tight passage stretching his rectal walls until his well-trimmed pubes press deep into the ass cheeks and then pulls back with shallow movements, slow and fast, in and out picking up speed changing direction, depth and speed.  Being a bit smaller in the cock department than Liam, Grahame knew he had to work that bit harder to make the cheating boyfriend come back for more as his sickly boyfriend was temporarily unable to perform his Top duties.

Grahame’s ass pistoned up and down like a well-oiled engine drilling Ross’s hole really deep, bashing his prostate on every stroke, getting them both to the point of no return.  With sweat flying, inevitably Grahame asks the age-old question “Where do you want my load?” quickly followed by “You’re going to get it were cum belongs.  Yeah here it cums!”

He ejaculates so hard I almost feel it myself as his red-hot dirty load blasts in Ross’s guts in seven or eight pulses as he keeps thrusting at a reduced pace to make sure the Poz cum gets in to do its duty.

As pre-planned I burst in, “What the fuck?”

“Oh shit!” says Grahame in mock horror, “I didn’t expect you back so soon”

“Fuck off – get out, I don’t want you here.” Before adding to Ross “Stay where you are” who tries to gather himself together to make a quick exit.

Despite being a natural bottom watching my boy fuck the living daylights out of Ross has me hard and ready to spread my toxic seed too and as Grahame exits stage left I push the shocked Ross back down, he’s stunned and doesn’t protest as I lift his legs, spread them wide giving a great view of his wet and open wide hole.

“Now it’s my turn you piece of trash, fucking with my boyfriend eh?”

“Yes, sorry I didn’t know…he never said.  I…Oooooo, ahhhhhh!” and the sentence hangs as I slide my seven inches in so easily and immediately start power fucking.

“Love fucking a cummy hole. Especially one that’s been loaded with demon seed”

I notice that either ‘demon seed’s’ connotation didn’t register or Ross simply did not care.

“Now beat off and milk the cum outta my cock with your sloppy ass” I command and our new sub boy complies by furiously wanking, a few stokes in and his ass muscles clamp down on my cock as he fires wave after wave of cum all over himself. Huffing and puffing, red faced and in a strangled wheeze pants “Fuck yeah. Love your bare cock in my hole. Fuck me harder. I want your load in my ass.”

And then it happens, my cock throbs, get harder still, my balls raise up and fire volley after volley of charged cum deep in his guts.

As opposed to telling me what a great fuck he had just had I get, “Sorry.  I am so sorry I didn’t mean to cause grief between you and your man it’s just that I’ve been away and I’m so blue balled I just had to have sex.  Sorry”

I cut him off telling him I found out that Grahame cheated on me a while back and whilst angry at first it has liberated our sexlife meaning we can fulfil some fantasies, “Tell me what’s yours?”

I expected at least a nano-second of silence, but no. “Rape, I’d love to be tied up and raped.”

Ummm I notice no mention of a boyfriend or slip up saying Liam’s name so far…and as our breathing normalizes, I think, “we’ll need to give that some thought” and knowing Grahame is outside waiting to make a ‘date’ as part of our collective next move when Liam was better and up for it, I tell Ross to “Get out”

• Like 5
  • Upvote 19