Cheating BF Uncovered

Damn, I love the way your mind works.... this is a fucking hot story.  I especially love the start where our boy realizes it is not "just the flu" by reading the text messages.

And love how he is pissed off, freaked out, and really turned on all at the same time.

Looking forward to the next chapters

The preamble to Ross’s comeuppance.

Grahame ‘accidently’ runs into Ross as he flees our home, “Hey mister slow down, why the hurry?”

“Christ!  I nearly shit myself when your boyfriend caught us, didn’t know what to do and then when he leapt on me and started fucking, well I was in pig heaven, I’m just a boy who can’t say no.”

“So, you’re up for a repeat then?” Grahame asks quizzically

And get an excited answer, “Fuck yeah, whenever you want!”

“I sure will boy, make sure we give you a great work out, eh?  Now go home and await a call”

As Ross walks away I join Grahame outside just as Liam calls to say he is feeling so much better, “just like my old self”  we chat over speaker phone and hear that he plans to go back to work soon and…..we update him with where and what Ross had been up to…there was silence and then, “Can you help me get my own back on him?”  

“Hell yeah” we say in unison and I tell Liam that Ross wants a Rape Fantasy played out so we can all take turns filing him up with our HIV+ swimmers.

“Sweet” is the reply and we make plans.

Grahame leaves it a couple of days and we meet up with Liam after his fist day at work,all huddled around a phone we dial Ross, “Hi, how are you?” 

“All the better for hearing from you.  I began to think you had used me and that wasit” is the reply, before adding “it was so hot, holding on to and sleeping with your loads deep in my guts overnight, I had such a hard-on just thinking about it and twice had to have a wank to calm down!”  We struggle to stifle our joy at the thought of another potential pozzing.

“Come to ours straight after work, stay the night and we will act out your rape fantasy, all tied up face down then fuck your hole rough and hard just as you want.”

This time the silence comes from Ross, no longer his slutty cocky self  “ummm, I have a flat mate…. he’ll be expecting me….”  We cut in, with Liam overhearing the conversation, “Tell him you got lucky and won’t be home tonight, we’ll expect you, say 6:30?” and then hang up.

A few moments later Liam’s phone rings and we know we have him! It’s the cheating Ross of course, “Hi Lee hope you are feel better hon?”  “How was your first day back?”  Blah, blah, blah.

Knowing what is coming next Liam asks, “All OK with you babe?”

“Errr, yeah…good.  Umm, sorry love whilst nursing you I forgot all about Fran’s leaving do today, you remember her don’t you, our office PA?”

Liam thinks, Yeah I remember alright, her leaving do was an excuse you used a couple of months ago, but lets it go eager to hear what’s coming next.

“and the office is going out for the night, drinks and a meal, perhaps a club afterwards, I’ll play it by ear…don’t bother waiting up will you Lee?”

Smirking Liam asks, “d’ya have to go?  I thought we could ‘celebrate’ me being better.” 

“Sorry hon I do really have to go, I am her line manager”

Liam tries his best to sound disappointed, “Oh OK then…I suppose you to, have fun then, Love you”

“Yes, love you too” says Ross, “maybe I’ll rape your ass when you get in if it’s not too late” but Ross has already hung up impatient to get back to Grahame.

Ross phones us right back, “See you at 6:30, for a full nights fucking, can’t wait”

Guys just to let you know Ross's gang rape will follow shortly!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 12

Grahame, me and Liam all arrive at ours pretty much at the same time only just beating our boy Ross who is impatiently knocking at 6.20.  Grahame, naked and boned opens the door and stepping forward growls "Come here." In uber dominant mode he orders "Open your mouth.”  Ross obediently complies getting spat deep into his mouth, Grahame’s mouth engulfs Ross’s their tongues wresting before pulling off looking at the panting Ross who visibly looks weak kneed with lust as blood rushes to his dick, clearly throbbing in arousal.

Closing the front door behind them Grahame completely dominated Ross puling his trousers down, shirt and tie off over his head - There’s no sign of guilt for Liam just the combination of pure lust and his pulsing dick are in control of all thoughts leading towards his downfall.

As another brutal kiss takes place before us in our kitchen hiding place Grahame is squeezing first one, then the other cheek, hard, grunting into Ross’s mouth as he does it.  Then finding his asshole Grahame starts to scratch into it completely dry, he forced his middle finger in knuckle deep, digging away.  Ross squirms under the torment yet looks like he could cum from that play alone as his cock bounces up and down drooling long strings of pre-cum.

We watch in awe as Grahame rips his finger out wraps Ross into his arms, picks him up, and deposited him on our bed joining him there in one swift action.  Who knew he had such strength?

Both Liam and I jack ourselves, I don’t know about Liam but my dick was so hard it was hurting.

Grahame presented Ross with his cock “Take it in your mouth” and then “That's my boy, work that fat dick”

Ross takes inch after inch

“its gonna grow big boy” as Ross’s eyes roll back, his jaw is stretched to its max

“It’s growing to full length now. You like that taste of my precum?”

Ross nods, slurping, tears running down his face as Grahame fucks his mouth for a while adding “No teeth or biting or you’ll pay” as he roughly plunges the full length of his long fat dick down the gagging gullet.  As Ross struggles for breath with tears, snot and spit flowing Grahame, meanwhile, picks-up with our agenda, plucks the stale sweat soaked long black compression sox from his running days off from the cabinet and ties them around Ross’s face totally blocking his vision.

“Now you won’t know who is pounding your hole, lay out face down, arms and legs out spread-eagled.”

“I’ll spread for anyone who needs a hole to cum in,” he confidently replied, loud enough for us all to hear” as Ross all too willingly complies allowing us to make our entrance descending on him like a plague of locusts tying him to all four corners of the bed frame, he panics, “What the fuck?  Whose there? How many of you are there?”

“Scccch, just go with the flow we’re here to make your fantasy come true” I bark in his ear slapping his butt hard.

Ross yowls in agony, “Yeah it hurt my hand too BITCH” I say and to pacify the panicking Grahame begins fucking his mouth before he could say anything else telling him

"you wanted raping, so we're gonna rape you"

Grahame rips his shiny spit covered 8-inch cock from Ross’s gasping mouth climbs over and gets behind Ross pulls his cheeks apart showing us his completely exposed hole, spits directly onto this hole, fingers the phlegm in, massaging his ass lips.

“There’s to be no safe words just your hole as our fuck toy” Ross struggles against the tightly tied rope but there’s no reply…Ross knows and accepts what we have in mind.

And with that Grahame plunges three fingers in deep jabbing his prostate, fingers wriggling working the cum out of Ross’s balls with each prod as Grahame gets into this roleplay with copious amounts of precum dribbling onto our plaything’s butt hole and ass crack.

His poisonous dick head leaking freely is now firmly lodged against Ross’s hole. “Get ready to get knocked up bitch!  Take my cock and cum” as he rocks forward a few times pushes hard and breaks through Ross’s sphincter, he yells out in pain, “Fuck, fuck, fuck STOP” 

Grahame, true to his word plows on opening Ross up with small thrusts, pushing harder to sink ever fully in till he’s balls deep.

“Yeah you love this, I feel your ass wrapped sooooo tightly around my big dick trying to squeeze my dirty load out.”  Then proceeds to power fuck for the next ten minutes pulling almost all the way out before ramming all the way in oblivious to Ross’s protestations.  With excess precum and ass juices dripping down Ross’s ass crack on each out stroke onto our sheets - our little souvenir for later!

Ross’s ass muscles have long since given up as Grahame is long-fucking with abandon building up speed pounding hard working up to his climax.

"Fuck… I’m close, you’re going to get my load like it or not”

“Yes! flood my guts, cum in meeeeee!” screams Ross bucking under the bouncing body of Grahame desperate for his load.

Grahame stops.  “Hey boy! This is a rape roleplay, you’re supposed to fight against being fucked REMEMBER?” his dick flexing and throbbing deep inside and as he starts punch fucking adds to the taboo by telling the truth.

“Take my POZ cum, I’m knocking you up…..NOW!” as his flexing dick spasms and floods Ross’s hole with POZ cum sinking further into the well-used ass says. “You’re mine now,” 

Ross unsure if it is truth or fiction stammers, “Wwwwhat did you say?” as Grahame continues to push the deadly seed deeper, “You’re mine now” is what I said, “No, no before that, about you being POZ”

“Oh yeah…adds spice to your rape eh?  Getting knock-up by highly infectious Poz guys.  I thought that IT would give a POSITIVE charge to your senses as you totally submit to us.”

Deep within Ross’s psyche something happened as his hole was in unknown ecstasy clamping down hard around Grahame’s cock, panting there is a garbled “Argh” as his balls erupted pumping volley after volley of cum flowing into the sheets beneath him.

Grahame pulls out, moves to the head of the bed, turns our victim’s head and demands, “Open up and clean my cock” and as soon as Ross begins to open his lips the pink cum covered dick is pushed in.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Now it’s my turn.  I wanted to fuck the shit out of him for Liam's sake and splash my diseased seed all over the inside his ass. I was so horny, I was afraid I'd cum immediately!

“This time you’ll do exactly what I tell you.  No hesitating. Understand, boy?” "Mmmmyeeerrrrr" is the sound from Ross with his mouth full of cock.

Now I was able to get control of my mind and focus on giving this boy the fuck of his life. I smacked hard on both ass cheeks a few times leaving red hand marks ordering him to “close that hole” It works as I feel it close a little around my fingers that just makes me chuckle  “Yeah we’ve got a hungry pussy here” my dick was now streaming a continuous flow of venomous, toxic fluid as I start to push in sliding oh so easily  up his hole and was strangely possessed by that sheer feeling of joy at another raw fucking.

"Do you like the feel of dick in your ass, boy?"

Ross’s head bobs up and down in agreement as his mouth is still full of the slimy cock just pulled from his cunt.

Some of his blood from his already brutalized hole was mixing with my pre-cum lube as I watch the lovely pink tinged fluids around my dick as it disappears in and reappears out from his ass lips

“Oh yeah, I love sloppy seconds," I moan. " Going to fuck you up, it feels so good knowing you're being infected with every stroke pushing that Poz load deeper in your guts"

'Awww your pretty little ass is all torn up, ready to receive my deadly virus too. You want my deadly cum, don't you?

Ross flays about on the bed, mumbles something unintelligible with Grahame's hard cock rammed down his gullet desperately trying to shake his head NO.

“No, you won't bleed to death, but I might just fuck you to death unless you close your hole.”

Smack, smack my hands slap his butt cheeks again, “C’mon grip my dick ‘coz it’s like fucking a plastic bag right now and I’ll never get off!”

I spank his ass more but his ass is too open for my smaller dick… then I hear softly spoken from behind, “Here let me help you out” as Liam wraps his arms around me, his monster rock hard wet cock nestles against my butt crack rubbing up and down as I plow his boyfriend and just occasionally his glorious fat cock snags on my hole.  I wiggle my ass to get penetration but only hear "Easy, not yet" as his fingers envelop my cock as well as pushing in the opening alongside my pumping dick creating the friction I need to reach orgasm. 

Dontcha just love him for being so thoughtful?

My balls were swollen so full of cum from thinking about this moment I wasn't going to last too much longer especially as Liam is kissing my neck, nibbling my sensitive ears and whispering, “Shoot inside, infect him, Poz his cheating ass.”

With no more encouragement, I blow a load inside him with an intensity like never before. The fact that his boyfriend was encouraging me to pump him full of Poz cum made the act so much hotter.

Ross was a broken man, no sounds apart from the odd whimper, lying collapsed on the bed.  We swapped places once more as Liam got ready to start fucking while Ross was busy cleaning my cummy dick pulled direct from his ass.

• Upvote 11
  • Piggy 3

“Ummm nice sloppy hole…Do you think he needs a raw poz cock in his ass?” asks Liam

We respond immediately. “Fuck yeah, want to see your poz cock sliding in his cunt…Can’t wait to see his face when you flood his guts.”

Liam has Ross, his boyfriend of two years, immobilized …controlled …powerless …helpless…his mind fucked up and now for the first time he’s going to fuck its hole with his newly positive meat.

As he pushes his big, thick 9-inch cock in, not ramming it in, but not exactly slowly either.  He just pushed in steadily and forcefully, his fat cock muscling any flesh out of its way until Liam’s well-trimmed pubes were scratching his boyfriend’s ass.

“Fuck yeah, love that hole,” he grunted, and started to fuck, he slowly started pumping in and slowly out, he was paying attention how all the warm fluids squished around his cock. Ross was so full of cum it sprayed froth everywhere on the out stoke

“Damn, boy!  Got a ten-day load I need to blow”

Ross cocked his head to the talk, as if somewhere in the back of his mind he recognized that voice but to fog his brain once more Liam had started moving his hips harder and faster. His lust levels were sky high with his urge to breed. Now that he didn't have to worry, he had to breed. He wanted to breed. And breed right now.  He started pushing in as deep as possible into Ross. 

Grahame has his phone out recording the pozzing then disappears tapping out texts.

By the way Liam was pounding that ass, I knew he couldn't wait to unload, his breathing was getting ragged and I could see sweat flying as his full balls slapped against his boyfriend’s ass.

“Get ready for my load” huffs Liam.  Ahhh! That desperate urge to cum…and we are all surprised by the reply

“That’s what I’m for, Daddy, enjoy using me.”

That was enough to push him over the edge as he slammed balls-deep and stopped, his balls pulled up when he blew, the most recent member of the brotherhood’s strain shot out of his piss slit like Exocet Missiles firing his virus in to the punctured lining of Ross’s ass and guts. He sighed in satisfaction, feeling the warmth of his cum push deeper as he scraped of his fingernails down His boy’s back as he trembling in orgasmic release grunting as his cock stopped pulsing.

Liam fell forwards propping himself up on his elbows his mouth next to Ross’s right ear, “You’re well fucked now mate!” Again, the head twitched and we could see his brow crease in recognition, “Hope you enjoyed the leaving do…time for a new flat mate ‘coz this one’s checking out!”  Ripping all nine inches out in one swift action followed by a river of pink streaked cum.

“Awww werrr…. fuck!  Lee, Lee is that you?  Fuck Noooooooooooo.  Lee, Lee I’m sorry oh fuck” as he struggles to break free from his shackles making the rope bite into his flesh and as he continues to thrash more skin is torn from his wrists and ankles. “Please Lee let me explain” more wriggling….” Fuck! How do I get out of here?  Please someone” As he starts to wail and sob apologies all Ross hears is the footsteps as we walk away.

We group hug to make sure Liam is OK knowing we have witnessed the end of his relationship, “Yeah I’m all good, I knew he was cheating, yet funnily enough I was cool with that it’s all those lies that I can’t deal with…all day has been building up to me telling him to fuck off, now it’s done I feel fine!” adding, “especially with you guys support”

I admit it, I’m certainly in lust with, if not love with Liam and before asking Grahame, I blurt out “Move in with us, y’know friends with benefits!”  “sweet” is his answer but he’s already answered with his massive cock immediately boning up in anticipation, in fact we’re  all ready to go again, but wait, there’s knocking at the door, “Ah, right on time, it’s Pitor and his friends to continue with Ross where we left off” says Grahame.

For Ross, still cussing and his body heaving as he sobs into the bedding, now does have a stranger behind him.  The 6’5” Pole has no fat on his alabaster white body that makes his 10inch cut cock, with next to no pubic hair, look obscenely huge.

In his thick accent, he tells Ross, “when I heard we had a cheating negative boy all tied up ready to be raped my friends and I couldn’t keep away.  Share the toxic HIV strain that infected your friends with another buddy”

He pushed his cock slowly all the way down, and then started ramming like Ross was a piece of meat. "nice, I love the sloppy seconds or thirds" It must have been sooo painful at first but he couldn't say anything other than make strange noises because he had a cock ramming his mouth. The three guys swapped places between his ass and mouth for at least 30 minutes.

Whilst we make arrangements for Liam to move in we hear one of the strangers grunt as he pushed his big cock deeper and dumped his load deep inside, then another foreign voice, Pitor’s?, adds "Fuck I want to cum! That’s my good little boy, daddy’s gonna knock you up tonight…Let your POZ daddy ride that ass."  It took him less than five minutes before blasting his load pushing the loads yet deeper in Ross’s guts, "Take IT, more POZ cum for your ass!” with real emphasis on IT and POZ to embed in his brain.

The last guy must have had bull balls ‘coz all we could hear was the constant slapping as they smacked against Ross’s ass, “I…like…look in your eyes…. you see biohazard tattoo…on chest…. makes me harder…Aaaarrrrgh”

We are gob smacked when Ross responds with,

"More, give it to me.  Oh fuck, I love it.  Give me more."

So we run into the bedroom for the finale

"Getting close” smack, smack, smack, “I'm going to shoooooooooot”

"Give it to me.  Shoot it into me.  Fuck I want your Poz load, fucking knock me up" Ross pants quickly followed by, “Oooowe fuck cuuuummmming” as the last of his negative loads are pushed out and we watch mesmerized as the huge hairy balls are rested on Ross’s ass as the guy had bottomed out, was not moving, but his body and cock continued flexing, doubtless oozing more and more poz cum into  the completely wrecked hole. He withdrew leaving a flood of cum all over Ross’s ass.

They untied the sweaty cum covered Ross and, leaving me and Liam alone in the lounge, order Ross to get out of the house.

As exhausted as he was, filled with a gallon of high viral cum, his ripped ass and mouth in pain from the hour of constant poking, he wobbly got up off the bed, gathered his stuff, struggled to get in some clothes and left head bowed without saying a word.

Hope it matched his dream rape fantasy!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

Maybe I am overthinking this. I don't really get how Grahame and Harry got off on cheating and getting pozzed and were totally cool with bringing Liam into their cheating/pozzing circle, but all of them seem to feel Ross deserves punishment and rejection for cheating. 

An update for drscorpio ;-)

A couple of days passed since Ross’s humiliation and with Liam ignoring all of his attempts at contact he is now firmly part of our relationship by simply not leaving.  Not that we are complaining having a fit lad share our bed especially as he is permanently horny and looking to plant his Poz seed in any hole.

A face-to-face sit down discussion about our feelings for one another, future plans and perhaps most importantly, what to do now we are all Poz was emotionally charged with shouting, laughing and tears.  Long story short, Grahame contrite and full of apologies tried to promise to “be a good boy and be monogamous” between us but he and I both knew that would never happen and with a joint bank account and mortgage we were as good as married so agreed to a trial ‘open’ arrangement.

Liam on the other hand was the exact opposite, being younger he had romantic ideals of first love not knocked out of him by the rigors of heartbreaks and so could not and would not forgive Ross for cheating.

Days passed for weeks and bit by bit Liam moved more of his things in to our house and with communication with Ross limited to a minimum due to the rawness of feelings.  I’m almost certain he dragged moving items out so he could wait to see if Ross ended-up 'pregnant'.

Liam kept trying to time his visits to when the flat would be empty…that was until he found Ross in bed hacking cough, drenched in sweat, frozen cold, burning up and shivering all at once. Even though he felt like crap, Ross held out his arms for a reassuring cuddle, some human contact…or was it a more basic craving for more of that potent cock?  “Please Lee?”

“You always thought with that piece of meat between your legs and driven by your slutty hole, look where that has gotten us now.  I loved you once, I can’t do it again”

Liam’s resolve however was broken by the pleading in Ross’s eyes by sitting down and pulling him into a hug and that hug led to…

…After Liam left Grahame received a series of text messages.   

He drove over. We fucked, hard, angry hard. I was not 100% into it coz felt so shitty.  But I was rewarded with two more loads of that magic jizz.

Afterwards he held me as another hot flash/chill cycle began.  It felt so good having someone hold me as I sweated and shook with chills.

I fucked up and he got revenge as clearly there is a viral war underway though out my body. Guess that war was started by the man who held me so gently just now feeling the results of his virus invading me.

When Liam finally got ‘home’ he jumped in the shower and for ages let the water cleanse his guilt and once in bed with us for the first time there was no connection by hard cocks in our spooning. I was too choked to speak, jealous, pissed that he had fucked Ross and simply hurting for the situation we were all in.  It was Grahame who spoke first, calmly and in a round about way letting Liam know we knew what had happened.

“We hear Ross has come down with flu”

“Yep, got what he deserved.  Good night.” 

“Hey c’om you can’t leave it there” I managed to get out, “How do you feel about Ross now he’s ill?”

“I, I, I’m confused part of me is soooo happy the shit had it coming to him, whilst part of me is sad we are finished” there’s a pause; my heart is thumping in my chest.  ”But mostly I am super excited about us!” We rollover for a group hug and as Liam wriggles free says,

“I don’t know what happen, I could not help myself Ross wanted comforting and all I did was fuck his brains out”, and with a cheeky grin, “Twice! I got off on knowing I'm impregnating him with my poz sperm and that will find its way into all the other men that Ross fucks.”

“I’m sorry guys I feel like I cheated on you” and the tears began to flow

Strangely a boy in tears I find erotic as my dick pumped with each heartbeat to full size on a mission I roll Liam on to his side as Grahame kisses and tweaks, pulls and pinches his pert nipples.  A sharp “Ooch” lets him know it’s too hard but it’s my signal to push inside his welcoming asshole nice and smooth followed with urgent rapid thrusting, his deep satisfied moaning tells me I’m hitting the right places too, which means it's almost impossible for me not to shoot. After about 10 or 15 minutes of the most intense fucking, I can't hold out any longer and shoot rope after rope of toxic jizz. I’m so turned on that I stay hard particularly as every time I slid back in we could hear these amazing sloppy squishy noises. Soon after, I feel his ass muscles clamp down on my oozing cock as he fires off all over Grahame the bed sheets and himself.  As I pull out, a little cum dribbled out of his used hole, it’s nice to know this bottom shot a load so big some of it was spilling out of his hole. 

We collapse in a sticky heap, don’t bother to clean up or shower but well set-up for a good night’s sleep

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

And so the trio of happy homo’s settled into domestic happiness and although a little cramped in the one bedroom flat the three were content with the arrangements, working and playing hard, come the weekends it was time to chill.  Trips to town to run errands, see a show or grab a bite to eat.  On the drive back from watching a weirdly dark foreign film Grahame’s mind began to wander…and came to the understanding that something was really missing the thrill of the chase for Poz seed and conversion had been achieved, although not medically confirmed, barebacking as a top or bottom was not the same or as exciting or nearly as erotic as before when playing Russian roulette of is this the fuck that knocks me up... THAT is what he craved the delicious terror, like surviving an accident or near accident when your heart thumps in your chest and that metallic taste invades your mouth. That's what he missed.

Yes, he still managed to hook up on the quiet with Pitor and his Master, with the massive hairy balls, Pawel who between them were keeping Ross hydrated with toxic fluids when checking on his progress. They were the pair that sowed the seed of self-destruction.  His cock was painfully hard as he thought about what rocks his world now; depravity a downwards spiral of taking all loads, have untreatable STDs and wanting med resistant HIV and full blown AIDS.

These dark thoughts were banished as Liam and I shout “Stop” as they saw a young black haired chiselled featured lad thumbing a lift standing football kit next to a swanky new SUV.

All three hopped out asking, “What’s up buddy” but unbeknown to us the lad’s stare was directed at Grahame’s massively tented jeans and wet patch.

“Errrr, ummm, oh sorry, I, I’ve run out of diesel, my dad’s gonna kill me, I was late for practice ran out the house and left my phone and wallet behind.  I just need to get home. I’m Josh by the way”

“where’s home?”  he gave us the address in an upmarket part of town and we agreed to take him there.  He hoped in the back along with Liam and en-route chatted about his match, did he have a girlfriend, “err, no” a boyfriend, “No” but over the next bump in the road Liam allowed his legs to splay open and rest against the boys.  He didn’t move his leg away and seemed happy to let them rub up and down as the car sped over the bumps in the road.  Next Liam upped the anti by rubbing his crotch as his cock thicken…the lad watched intently and squirmed in his seat to hide his own burgeoning erection.

Just as it started to get interesting the Sat Nav pinged that we were at the address, an impressive modern house set back behind a leafy driveway.  Josh asks us in for a drink, “It’s the least I can do for getting me out of trouble…I just have to now find a way to get dad’s car home.”

Grahame has the answer, “My mate Pawel has a 4x4 dealership, he’ll be able to help you out, I’m sure he’ll find a way so you don’t have to pay, it can your little secret.”

“Jeez you guys are a life saver and I’m good with secrets!” As he winks he asks “What can I get you?”

We get comfy on the sofas, I have my hand stroking Grahame’s leg with Liam wide legged, hips thrust forwards showing his hard nine inches to best effect as we learn that his parents are a week into a month’s cruising holiday, that he is controlled in almost every aspect of his life since his elder brother was killed in a motor bike crash. 

“His bed room is just as he left it a mausoleum in honour of the favoured son”

Liam jumps up and cradles Josh rubbing his neck and shoulders comforting him as tears flow.  You could sense the sexual tension in the room and after a few sobs he looks at Liam, with hopeless eyes.

“Please, I’m only 19! My life’ll be ruined if my father finds out” we smile evilly.

“Here or your bedroom?”  “I guess it’ll have to be my parents bed coz I’m only allowed a single bed and I just can’t use my brother’s room” Liam whispers to me, I’m sure Josh thinks he’s just experimenting, but he’ll turn out to be a needy bottom like the rest of us soon enough.  How wrong could he have been?

“Dad all but threw me out when he found out I’m gay.  He sent me to the doctors for talk on safe sex and I’ve been a "safe" bottom only since.   A stealthing top "accidentally" destroyed a condom last summer and I, for the first time, experienced an unwrapped dick and the feeling of cum inside me.  I could not get to the docs fast enough who did a full on PREP routine.  But, the seed was planted.  I had no idea at the time, but while I prevented an actual infection, that dude planted the seed of the amazing world of raw and POZ sex.”

We say, “What's the rush? You can always get bugged up later when you've had a little more time and experience. Once you go through that door there's no going back.” 

The exuberance of youth Josh has all the answers, “I haven't told my doctor yet that I've quit PrEP.  My last tests were all negative when the nurse called, but just by answering that call I had a thumping chest, heart in throat, it made me so hard.

Feeling a guy cum in my ass and knowing what he just did to me is such a fucking turn-on that seeking out poz-cum was a natural progression for me…now it's become a 'craving'. My New Year’s resolution was to only go raw.   I had a couple of college buds top me raw.  After those experiences, I knew what I had to do. By mid January I had a plan and soon had my first intentional raw POZ sex.   

I love getting fucked, but knowing that I'm taking poz seed in my guts is what really turns me on, that and piss!  From an early age of wetting the bed I loved the smell and feel of wet sheets.  Dad knocked the living crap out of me until I stopped.  By the time I got to school guys said if you piss on your feet it would prevent athlete’s foot, so I got into piss play all over again.

I’d really get off if a verbal top forced me to swallow his piss I’d always swallow piss. Anything coming from a dick needs to go up a hole or down a throat, it’s a waste otherwise.”

Only half an hour or so earlier… he’d been hitchhiking…now the young dark haired boy was shedding his shiny football kit before lying naked except for his piss stained jock strap on the sofa.  As best we can we descend upon Josh with Grahame guiding his cock into the lads willing open mouth…I’m on the floor stroking the young boy’s beautiful smooth naked body…pinch his erect nipples… teasing his hard cock… edging him… until he’s begging for release… aroused and erect Liam rims and tongue fucks the kid as he spits in his hand to lube his massive cock.  “Wait let’s go upstairs” Josh pants

Pulling Grahame’s head down he kissed him, tongues probing and touching. Then he led us upstairs to a bedroom.  In the bedroom, he took out some baby oil and handed it to Liam and cracks open a new bottle of poppers as we resume positions on the bed. Grahame covers his mouth with his lips pushing his tongue in deep Liam is reaching down lifting the left legs and rubbed oil into Josh’s ass. He probed the hole with his fingers as the kid moans. Ahhhh! Yeah my ass is very sensitive.

Liam slowly rubbed the oil all over his cock and balls as he gobs more spit for lube whilst with his other hand he takes hold of Josh’s hand and guides it to his hard-on making him help feed his cock to his hole.  I watch mesmerized watching his cock throb and drip as Liam pushes forwards piercing the boy’s ring whilst at the other end Grahame is making sure the lad sniffs on the popper bottle.

As Josh yelps in pain as Liam slides balls deep, as I engulf his cock, almost six inches I would guess, thrusting out straight and proud from his body. I slipped my lips over that young shaft and sucked and tongued it. He groaned and moaned, as I tongued the sweet spot slurping up the free flowing pre-cum and gave him the best kiss you can give lightly on the tip making him writhe with pleasure.  In sensory pleasure as I open my throat and dive down to the root his cock begins to swell. He then starts to shoot, and shoot, and shoot down my throat. It filled my mouth and I gagged a bit but sucked long and deep savoring the taste before pulling off nudging Grahame out of the way and snowballing Josh’s cum with him.

As Liam was pumping his hole..huffing, “I’m close…you’re tight…I’m ready to come and gives a mighty moan pumping his hot toxic cum, into the eager ass, over and over again until he emptied his balls.

“Wow you’re one damn hot fuck bro” he said.

Far from exhausted Josh pushed Grahame on his back, climbed up and sat on his stomach and rubbed his throbbing rock hard cock against his ass. Then he lifted himself and position my cock against his hole. Slowly he lowered

Himself and as Grahame’s hardness slid in, Josh moaned.

”I want it, so bad, I want it!” as he pushed all the way down we could see the pleasure in his eyes.  He pushed once more to get every millimeter in as  Grahame thrust up with my hips as hard as he could.

”Oh God, thank you,” he said and fell onto Grahame’s chest.

He slowly drew out and thrust again, he moaned and moved Grahame repeated the thrust and withdrawal, Josh sat up. Now he was moving, up and down, pushing so hard he almost had Grahame’s full balls in him as well. Up and down, up and down, moaning and groaning and writhing in pleasure. “Oh no, I’m going to cum!  Fuck without touching myself, Oh God, Oh God Oh……”

He pumped up and down, faster and faster; then with a mighty

down-ward push that nearly sent Grahame through the bed he shot his young warm juices all over Grahame’s chest and face. He fell forward

onto his own cum and rubbed it in with his body. He licked Grahame’s face clean. As he was licking up his own cum, “I fucking love your thick cocks guys” he said. “Def wanna ride them again if you’re around next week”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

Apologies for the delay in continuing this story but work got in the way.  Lots more to cum :-)

The impetuousness of youth had Josh leap up off Grahame with cum pouring from his gaping hole,

“C’mon guys let’s shower”

We follow him like sheep into the en-suite wet room and are a bit surprised as we expect to clean up and shower but the kid obviously has other ideas as he sits down…

“You know what I want guys, stand over me and piss, c’mon scent mark me as yours, y’know you want to.”

I’m gob smacked by Grahame’s enthusiastic response as we have never done anything like this before. “Hell yeah, let’s do this” and lets rip with a torrent of strong yellow pee directed at Josh letting the flow cascade his chest, face and eventually direct in the boy’s open mouth to taste the salty nectar.  We see just how Josh is turned on by piss play with a big sexy grin across his face and immediately sporting another hard-on, looking direct at Grahame nodding approval it’s clear he’s up for more and Grahame’s happy to oblige by joining him on the floor and begins making out just as Liam manages to squeeze out a decent stream letting it flow over both of them and as it peters out the last jets cover his face and onto his tongue which is hanging out waiting to lick up the spray.  Grahame has broken another taboo.  Liam shakes off the last drips directly into Grahame’s face.

No matter how much I try I simply cannot piss, it’s such an alien thing for me to do.  I’m pissed off rather than pissing and try to hurry us away from this devil-child.  “Time to go guys, I’ve got to meet my dick head brother-in-law and he hates gays so I can’t go smelling of cum and sex”

Liam chimes in, “Yeah I have reports to complete…I’m with you”

It’s clear Grahame isn’t coming with us as eventually uncouples from a long hard kiss tells us he’s got to arrange Pawel to come and pick-up Josh’s motor…

My mood is dark as we drive home and with Josh & Grahame being the elephant in the room so to speak.  Liam avoids talking about them, “If you don’t get on with your brother-in-law why go visit him then?”  “Good question.  God the things I get talked in to!  He’s never wanted to spend any time with me since he caught me checking him out when they first got together – well she kept telling me what a huge cock he had, but I promised my big sister I would go around this evening whilst she’s on her bestie’s week-long hen party”

I’m not long out of the shower when a text pings in.

“Bring beer with u”

I dive in to the nearest supermarket, pick up the most expensive six-pack I can see as I don’t want to appear to be a cheapskate and am knocking on their door at 7:30 prompt as arranged.

Chris greets me in lounge pants and a T Shirt “G’evening, faggot, get inside quick I don’t want my neighbours seeing me entertaining some queer boy.”  I guess he is commando as his package is tantalisingly clearly visible hanging low

Once inside all I am told is, “c’mon ‘ere bring me a beer” and as I rummage around looking for a bottle opener and glasses, “NOW!  The game’s about to start.” I’m not much into soccer other than 22 men running around in shorts does have a certain attraction.

Sitting next to Chris is more than a bit disconcerting and I’m taken aback when he says, “Time we got to know one another better” grabs my head and pulls it to his crotch, “see I need helping out with your sister gone for a week I’ve got blue balls and I doubt she’d like it if I brought a hooker round…so you’re the next best thing.”

I freeze not knowing what to do only to get a cuff across the back of the head springing me in to action nuzzling his ever-thickening cock, I rub my lips across the thin material feeling the heat rise from the stirring monster underneath.  I run my hands over the rising tent in his lounge pants and gently start jacking him as I pull on the waistband and get a pungent whiff of musk and sweat.  It’s intoxicating and I want to get my lips around this cock right now, so emboldened I pull his pants down, as Chris swigs his beer,  his huge curved member, it must be 9 or 10 inches and coke can thick, bounces free I go down and slip my tongue beneath his foreskin and have a lot of fun swirling my tongue around tasting a heady mix the remains of salty piss as well as precum and cock cheese, first pulling the velvety skin downwards to expose his purple mushroom head so my tongue can attack one way and then the other. 

Chris quietly sighs emitting gentle moans.  I looked up and see a slight smile on his hitherto angry face, his eyes partially closed still watching the TV.  I’m sucking on the entire shaft, tongue lashing more of his shaft. I move getting right on top of his rock-hard cock.  Chris presses my head down as the head passes over my lips, teeth and tongue, the curve aiding its progress until I’m pubes deep my gullet squeezing tight as I feel the monster twitch and pulse a flow of precum down my throat.  I slowly ease back and push down hard again, no gagging, repeating the manoeuvre again and again with spit flying I pull off, grip his shaft tight in my fist as at the same time swirl my tongue to polish the glistening head.  “Awe fuck that’s good” before slamming my head down hard to get most of his cock down my throat again and holds it there.  I thought he was going to cum, but no.

“Jeez they’re right….you gays do give better blow jobs than girls, certainly better than your sister!”  He kept pushing my head down in disbelief so my face is continually pressed into his hairy bush.  I feel proud that no one had given him head like I was giving head then panic sets in…I gurgle and try pulling away, fast running out of air, hands flailing I see stars and feel faint…at the very last minute before passing out I feel the pressure of his hands leave allowing me to ease back coughing, gasping, tears streaming down my face gulping in lungful’s of air “you, you bastard” I manage to utter which only get a belly laugh for a response.

“Lemme see if you’re a better fuck than your sister too?”

I’m still wobbly from lack of oxygen as I am man-handled face down over the back of the sofa.  I feel pop my jeans buttons and pull them down exposing my ass for him to spit on my ass crack and hear Chris slick his cock with some more, he then pulls my cheeks apart hard and at the same time pushes forwards his cock jabbing my hole.  I push out in anticipation of the onslaught as my ass lips swallow his cock and he pushes himself all the way in grounding his entire weight onto my hole. I scream out as I laid there and had to pound my fists against the sofa as his massive penis snakes down my well used anal canal pushing flesh, mucus and muscle out of the way.  I am screaming “fuck” over and over while he’s matching me with “fuck you’re tight”

Just like most straight men there is no finesse to this fucking ramming in and pulling out hard and fast like a jack rabbit.  My cunt is sore as he quickly uses up what little spit lube got in my chute and the mounting friction painfully burns the tender skin and I’d never known pain like it

A chorus of “Ouch, fuck, damn it” cascaded from my mouth until my sphincter relaxes from the onslaught, either that or his precum or possibly my blood lubricates the way.  Eventually the pain subsided I was able to get into a rhythm of meeting his speeding thrusts.

“Oh fuck, no wonder my sister married you…. you fuck so damned good and your cock is huge.”

“Yeah, I knew you’d love it, now.…look at the camera faggot”  I crane my head round to see what’s going on…”Good boy making my cock feel good is your purpose.”

As he slams in hard big veins popped out of his forehead and sweat dripped from his forehead. I honestly thought the guy was going to have a heart attack and then I feel the warm flow of his cum squirting into me, as it pulses and throbs deep inside my asshole.  “Ahhhh, fuuuuck, that’s so hot!", he says, breathless.  I seize the moment and squeeze down with my battered ass trying to milk the last drops of Chris’ load.

Before I can recover he’s ushering me out of the house saying,

“Next week we’re all round Jerry’s make sure your there as the half time entertainment”

On my way home, I could feel cum that seeped out of my gaping asslips was drying so it hurt when I moved as the dried cum pulled at my hairy ass.  Guilt hit me too, “Fuck I’m Poz and my brother-in-law fucked me, who knows what he may have picked up to infect my innocent sister.  Shit, shit, SHIT I cannot let this happen again…yet my sore hole was a reminder all the next day how hot the fuck was.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Grahame and Josh met Pawel and Pitor at the roadside where the broken-down SUV sat forlorn,

“Ah Grahame good to see you, you save me contacting you.  You come with me back to garage while Pitor look after this lovely young man.”  The Pole’s ravenous eyes outrageously looking up and down Josh mentally undressing our new friend.

“Pitor you take care of Josh, yes?”

“Oh yeah, whatever you say bossman” as he rubs his tented shorts, “I can do that alright!”

When we arrive at the garage Pawel bundles me through the dirty and messy reception into a large open warehouse like expanse with just a solitary padded bench centre stage.  I’m momentarily thrown ”WerWhat happened to the workshop? I don’t understand”

“Strip” is all I’m told and daft as it sounds I’m spellbound by how easily he controls me, he’s such an Alpha Male even when he’s not fucking me which is what I’m hopeful for.  I at look him, nod and without a word, stand up and comply shedding my clothes in double quick time, anything to please one of my two Poz Daddies, I am their diseased progeny and willing to spread their strain.

He demands “Lay over the bench let me see if you fit”

I’m there in a flash but am disappointed when all he whips out is pencil, paper and a tape measure to see where I fit then is scribbling notes, frustrated I reach over and begin stroking his crotch.

“Yes, yes I fuck you next, wait you impatient slut I making your dark dirty fantasy come true.”

One time they coaxed me to reveal all my dark desires and now that Genie is out of the bottle it seems Pawel is going to make some or all of them happen.  My cock is as hard as it’s ever been in anticipation of what may be coming!

Unzipping his fly that magnificent hard Poz cock is shoved in my face and I take him all the way into my mouth, he gasps and puts his hands on my head holding me there for a minute.  “Oh that’s good” as he pulls out and rams back in, I taste pre-cum and savour the feel as he pushes his monster cock down the roof of my throat.

Without warning he pulls out walks around to my ass, gobs on my ass crack as I spread my legs and then he’s pushing against me, slips inside and continues to push hard rearranging my guts until balls deep. Pawel fucks hard, I heard each thrust as his pelvis slaps my ass, ramming his cock as deep as he could, withdrew and rammed again, changing angle and direction with short sharp jabs mixed with bouts of long dicking.  I know will feel sore and remember this fuck for hours afterwards.

His long sweaty body fully covers mine as leans down to my ear to say,

“I’m close to breeding you boy. You love being bred, don’t you? Taking my now Med-Resistant Poz cum. Being everyone’s cumdump pig.”

“Fuck yeah!  Give me every drop of that toxic cum.”

My own hard cock a balls were crushed under our combined weight and the edge of the Fuck Bench as I was bounced like a rag doll with each thrust until he stiffened, rammed his cock in deeper than ever and shot a huge load inside me.

“You like cum in your cunt, don’t you?”

“Yes, I love it.”

“You want MY dirty cum in your cunt?”

“Yes, pleeeeeeeeease.”

Pawel kept his cock buried deep trying to catch his breath and letting every tainted drop drain from him.  It felt good to know I would be shooting just what he fired into me soon enough. As he pulled out all I heard was…

“get out pig I got things to do, business.  Be here 6pm tomorrow…renting you out for the weekend…clean out well and DON’T CUM”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Saturday Grahame's extreme fetish secrets begin to turn to reality...

Having made my excuses to 'test' our now Open Relationship I leave my supposed boyfriend behind for the weekend, kick around town, a bar for Dutch Courage and waste the day that takes forever to pass until I walk up to the garage dead on 6pm, I walk in to find Pitor waiting for me, we embrace, his tongue invading my mouth as he pulls me into a bear hug, I feel his hard cock press into my crotch as we make out.

“Good boy, now get out of those clothes we have work to do….you all cleaned out”

“Yes Sir”

“You no cum after Pawel fuck you?”

“No Sir!”

“Good boy, now I have present for you.  Close your eyes and wait.”

I do as I’m told and upon hearing footsteps and some rustling it takes all me will power not to take a peek. In a burst of activity my hands are padlocked behind my back and simultaneously a hood, leather by the smell of it, is secured over my head.

“Good work Antonin” I here, Pitor letting me know we are not alone.  My heart is pounding as I try to adjust to the darkness and work out by sound what is happening. A click, then buzzing fills the air.

“Now stand still or Ant will accidently cut your balls off!”  I can’t stop myself from trembling as the clippers begin to remove my already trimmed body hair.  Once completed the silence is deafening and as the seconds, that feel like minutes, tick by I smell ammonia then cool cream being applied to the now near hairless areas especially around my now shriveled almost non-existent dick, balls and arse crack that made the sensitive skin around my hole twitch and pucker.

“Christ, it stings -  it hurts -  fuck! FUCK!  Get it off, please, my skin – it’s – on – fire.”

Next, I’m almost bowled off my feet by a blast of cold water washing the hair removal cream off my tortured body and then roughly toweled down by what had to be the most crisp and scratchy towels ever that feels like needles being raked over my tingling skin.

“Good job Ant.  Ummm, skin red but should be OK by the time our guests pounce.  We move you now.

'What choice do I have?' I say with a laugh.

As we stumble through a doorway I hear Pawel’s thick Polish accent.

“Ah, the star of tonight’s entertainment. You have paid for three hours use of the Slave. Use every hole and when I come back let me see him well used and cum covered.”

I’m manhandled into position face down, strapped and tied down onto each leg of what I assume to be the Fuck Bench Pawel tested sooooo well yesterday, I was immobile and my cock and balls were roughly pulled back so they were fully exposed hanging off the edge of the bench.

Pitor reached underneath me to pinch one of my nipples playfully. “Seriously, though, don't worry. We not going to do anything you didn’t ask for.  Relax, we have a few well-hung friends here with me to satisfy our size queen. We're going to make your dark dreams come true Grahame.”

My heart was pounding and since I couldn't move or see, my other senses seemed to be stronger. I heard other people in the room and there was cologne, musk and strong sweat smells I hadn't noticed before.

I was nervous as hell, but then who wouldn't be, yet when I began to feel all those hands on my body, teasing and exploring, my cock nearly exploded there and then.  Someone must have sensed it as I hear a voice say “don't touch his cock”

The foreplay was incredible. I pulled at the ropes, flexing the muscles in my arms and legs, near delirious with ecstasy as countless hands caressed my body. Someone with larger hands was massaging my legs, inching closer to my butt cheeks and the Bulls Eye as his thick rough fingers found my hole and pushed in scratching, circling or just rammed in then pulled out making my hole twitch clenching and unclenching.

As I lay there helpless, my mind screamed for cocks to fuck me.

Some of the fingers were replaced with mouths. I moaned as the strangers serviced me, enjoying the difference in their techniques, a soft tongue slowly licked in a circle around my hole while another one nibbled my ass lips I felt another tongue flutter along my taint making me shudder in pleasure. I felt lips on my hole and a tongue pushed it open, deep probing me whilst other mouths were everywhere: on my back, neck, on my legs, my mouth and face. The pleasure was nearly unbearable.

I gasped loudly as men moved around me jabbing a finger or two in my now needy hole one at a time. Someone was underneath me for a taste of my cock, a warm tongue bathed my shaft from balls to tip then swallowed me whole, nearly sucking the cum directly from my balls as the pre-cum freely pulsed from my piss slit with every heartbeat.

I screamed in pleasure as someone's tongue fluttered against my hole again.

“Fuck me, please fuck me!”  I screamed desperate for my itch to be scratched.

I felt one, then two and a third finger shoved in my hole finger fucking me, while a tongue lapped at my nuts, all the while my cock was still being sucked while this was happening. I could barely take it.   I pulled at my restraints, but they held me tight. I arched my back, begging to be released. Then I felt it. It was hard and slippery, someone's cock, it felt huge and with pressure was prying my willing ass open.  The huge dick sliding into me felt like a sword, hard and long, very long. The pain was only temporary, until the thick shaft pressed down on my prostate to send me into orbit.

When the owner of the cock up my ass started to fuck, it felt as if my guts were being rearranged and when it came to orgasm I felt sure it would explode from my entire body. I could hear Pitor make suggestions every so often, but the only other sounds I heard were the rhythmic sounds of wanking, heavy breathing and moans of pleasure…and by now most of those were coming from my own mouth.

I heard a different voice say, “I'm going to shoot.”

When I felt pulsing in my ass and heat, I knew whoever was fucking me was

dumping their load deep inside me "HERE IT COMES, HERE IT COMES" he yelled out "I'M CUMMING – FILLING - YOU - WITH – MY – POZ - SPERMS" and right when he said that he came load after load, moan after moan with what felt like gallons of cum pumping into my ass.  As he continued with every thrust I can feel some slowly coming out of my ass and dripping onto the floor. it felt like a good minutes worth of cum being dumped in me from this massive cock, when he finished and pulled out all of the cum started rushing out like a flood of warm sticky cum came oozing out of my gaping ass.

I felt a tongue lap up the spooge free flowing from my cunt.

A voice from somewhere says “Don’t felch any more of that Poz cum leave it where it will do some good!”

I’m in heat and in need of more, “Someone else put their cock in me. Now!” I demand

A second, even thicker fuck stick started to rub against my slippery cum drenched hole and starts to penetrate, “Ummm. Nice and lubed,' was all he said as he slid in balls deep. He sounded Hispanic and his cock felt like a baseball bat up my ass with its huge mushroom head barging my intestines out of the way. He was in to rough fucking, pulling nearly all the way out before slamming all the way back in to the balls. The friction from this fuck was sure to make me cum soon and was quickly drying out the cum lubing my ass when suddenly I hear,

"suck my dick"

I think it was the first guy to fuck me, so I did.  The other guys around me were jerking off with squidgy sounds from their abused cocks. I couldn't get the whole thing in my mouth because it was so big, despite being covered in cum, ass juice and God knows what else and whoever it belonged to kept putting his hands on the back of my head and would push further down until I gagged almost to the point of blacking out with tears and snot running down my face.  At the very last moment as blackness fogs my mind he withdraws just enough for me gasp a lungful of air….

“ARRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHH!!” But with this huge cock down my throat it just sounded like loud strangled Grrrrr, and they both laughed. My eyes watered more as these two boys used my body, invading me, hurting me, humiliating me in front of all their friends, just for my fun.

“Antonin man, that feels awesome! Make him scream some more. It feels amazing around my toxic cock!”

Antonin laughed and forced his cock into me as deep as it would go, until his pubes crushed against my ass cheeks and his nuts slapped against mine, hammering into my ass. I felt a piercing awful pain, like his cock was tearing something deep inside my stomach.  I tried to yell, but it was totally muffled by the massive penis.

Antonin was pounding like a jackhammer. It felt like his cock was way past my stomach… another inch and it would come out my mouth! The ring of my asshole was burning like it was on fire, and it felt like his cock was dry sandpaper. I could feel wetness, pre-cum, cum or blood trickling down the inside of my thigh from my torn hole. I was crying out as much in pain as in joy.

'Jesus, your ass is awesome! What a sweet pussy!' Thrusting hard until he too added his load to the mix as he fell forward on to me and leaning up to my ear and whispering, “this is our secret, I just pumped a week’s worth of AIDS batter into your torn and bleeding cunt.”

“Next!”  I heard Pitor ask and of course another guy took his place, fucking my ass.

"take it easy on him dude" Pitor told the guy getting ready to fuck me

"I can't promise anything" the voice says back.

He got up and rubbed is head on my hole and with force shoved what had to be his 11 inch massive piece of meat in my ass only getting about 3/4s in at first then pushed the rest in. I yelled out again with all the pain coming back, his hands pushing down on my lower back it felt like his cock was in my stomach. never have I had that big of a dick in my ass, he was pounding hard all I could do was bite down on my lower lip to stop from screaming out loud, I huffed and puffed but had to yell out, "WAIT STOP PLEASE AH... PLEASE PULL OUT, PULL OUT"

"fuck no, your gonna take it you little bitch. You’re our cum slut so you take it, you hear me" and he got harder and faster.

The one fucking my face climed in too, "shut the fuck up and take it bitch" the one guy fucking my ass resumed, this time it didn't take much time before he yelled out "I'M GONNA CUM.... OH, OH YEAH, OH SHIT"

Once he pulled out another guy stepped in to position and started to fuck me now with a hung fat cock, and before I could scream another guy came around and started fucking my face hard with this meaty 9 inch cock. he forced his dick down my throat and I could feel his cock head in the middle of my throat as I was gagging with my eyes watering, he pulled out for a second to allow me to get my breath back then went back to it. With both of them fucking me hard it now started to feel great, all the pain was gone and all I could feel was pleasure.

Within minutes both started to tense up and in my quest to keep pace it felt as if they were fucking harder and faster, the one fucking my face yelled out "OH SHIT HERE IT COMES" and shot load after load of hot cum in my mouth, there was so much that all I could do was swallow his thick man juice, at the other end about a minute later the other guy shot his load in my ass.

My moans were now extremely loud and so were his. "oh yeah bitch you like that? yeah you like this dick" he said "get ready I'm gonna cum".

I counted ten more cocks hammering my ass before Pitor said it was his turn. My legs and arms were killing me and my ass ached like hell.  I was familiar enough with Pitor’s cock as it was he who Pozzed me so I knew it was huge and normally felt like he was going to split me open, but this time as he slid into me easily.

Though his prick was enormous, he was a surprisingly gentle gliding his hard-on up and down making love to my hole, his throbbing shaft pumping more toxic lubricant in my chute whilst his cockhead massaged my prostate making me feel like I was going to cum again but I held off and squeezed as best I could my ass muscles around his cock. He groaned and slid deep inside me, letting my battered ass milk his wad.

Gasps went around the room then silence, you could hear a pin drop, I could just about make out shuffling of feet come close, then away.  A boney finger scraped around in my wide open hole digging around and was then removed…I heard a slurping sound, then “Nice” is wheezed out.

I feel a presence at my head, “Stick your tongue out” and of course I comply.  A lumpy warmth is rasped across my tongue.

“That’s my arm and it’s not psoriasis you can feel” followed by a cracked cackle, “No you stupid beautiful boy, that’s a dying man’s KS Lesions and after today could be your badge of honour too!” My aching cock pulsates to life once more and throbs copious amounts of pre-cum on the floor below, again.

I felt the pressure of this steel-hard dick forcing its way into me, as all these other guys watched and loved it.  I lay with my legs held wide open as the (I presumed) old man pumped between my legs. I felt his fat veiny meat sliding in and out of my numb and open hole. At that moment, a guy standing next to me, started to shoot his load. The first shot landed on my back, the second shot splattered my ass cheek and the last one ended up in my crack. He wiped his cock over my face pushing it in my mouth and tells me to clean it off for him. When he was done, another guy walked up, and shoved his meat into my mouth.

He pumped into my face forever. Finally, I felt his nuts start to press up against my chin, and I knew he was going to cum soon and was so relieved when I felt his cockhead start to swell in my throat. Then he held my head all the way down, my forehead pressed into his hard belly, and he pumped his cock as his load shot down my throat. “Swallow it! SWALLOW IT YOU DIRTY SLUT! EAT IT FAGGOT!”

He must have shot a gallon of cum; it went on for what seemed like a whole minute, probably longer. It had shot out faster than I could swallow and I choked. My mouth was filled with his hot salty jizz and the sticky baby batter was dripping out of both corners of mouth too and all down my chin. When he had finally pumped the last shot into my throat, he loosened his grip and I pulled my mouth off of his cock. I coughed and choked and sputtered his sperm. “There’s a good bitch” he said, and walked away.

Before I could catch my breath, the old man thrust into my ass even more forcefully bruising my internal organs as chanting began, “Fuck him, fuck him, fuck him, Poz the cunt, ruin that hole forever!” over and over again. No one seemed to care about me as he just kept pumping, and telling me in not much more than a wheezy whisper, “Plenty of dangerous, life threatening HIV strains for you, Warts, Crabs, Scabies, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Chlamydia Herpes and Hepatitis all have come your way tonight, finally yelling “TAKE IT! TAKE IT ALL IN MY LOAD! You fucking CUMDUMP!”

His pistoning cock was pulsating as it shot deep, deep inside me pouring his sulphuric jizz deeper inside my guts.  He held himself there for a while after cumming, as someone was working the knots in the ropes that bound me while the last of his cum drained from his balls. When he finally stopped panting and out of breath pulled his dick out of me abruptly, cum dripped out of me and down my thighs. He slapped my ass really hard two more times and walked away.

I nearly cried in relief when my arms and legs were finally freed, but I ached so badly I could barely move.

And then there’s Pawel thick accent, “Time’s up, half hour break for Slave to recover.  Pay me for Round 2 if you want to see more destruction of our boy.”

Pitor & Antonin hold me up on wobbly legs and my abused cannot contain all the cum deposited as it freely flows down my legs and splashes on the floor.  I try to lift the blindfold, but I couldn't see much other than the naked lower half of their bodies, two cocks still half-hard and red.

“Where are all the others?” I asked weakly.

“My ass burns but I’m up for letting them all have another crack at it!”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

• 3 weeks later...

I flop into a chair to catch my breath, rest, drink and then Pitor and Antonin I presume help lift me to my feet again and help walk me to another contraption as I hear Pawel shout out, “Time’s up, everyone out unless you pay for next installment.

I hear moans and groans amid a chorus of, “Sure, yeah, here’s my money, can’t wait to see what happens next”

“If you want pay for next round, follow me.”  I hear shuffling of feet and then hands on me and breath on my face, “You OK Grahame?” It’s Pito

“Sore” is all I can croak in not much more than a whisper.

“You’re doing great, relax whilst I lock you to our St George’s Cross.  Again, I am manhandled still on wobbly legs to be strapped standing against the frame, bound tight, totally unable to move.

“Drink this and swallow the Viagra, you look like you need a pep up” as he fondles my floppy dick.

I hear footsteps again and murmuring and then the Polish accent once more.

“Some guys need rough treatment, whether they want it or not.  Our Pig Slave likes it rough and he enjoys a little bit of pain”, as someone yanks and twists my nipples hard, making me yelp in agony,

“See it makes him hard every time!”

My nipples are hard wired to my cock and with the Viagra I’m instantly sprouting a hardon.

I sense someone stand in front of me and more gasps, then I hear the voice of the old (?) dying man again

“Gather round boys” then silence before “Oh yes such sweet pain” the silence remains throwing me off guard…but the crowd knows why.  The old man clutches two fat metal ‘S’ shaped rods that he then proceeds to slide down his well stretched urethra. He holds his floppy long cock proud they can see his cock engorging to the stimulation and those close enough see his urethra twist under the skin as he shoves the rods slowly up and down, but a bit faster every time.  He is fucking his dick from within, with the sounds and you can see the ‘S’ moving under his flesh as it fills up then expands his piss tube.

“Geez does it hurt?”  I hear someone say. 

“No pain is pleasure as our Pig is about to find out.”

I am literally in the dark, not knowing what’s happening and nothing prepares me for what happens next.

The white haired old man pulls the gono and herpes covered Sounds out from his piss slit and tightly grabs hold of my pulsing cock and shoves the first sound down my piss hole, slime covered end first.

It hits me as if struck by lightning, I’m shaking and screaming out “FUCK! Ooooow! Shit!  Fuck, fuck, FUCK!”  Panting between short sharp breaths “Owwwwwww IT STINGS!  Oooouch, What the fuck are you doing?  It, it, owwww - feels – ah like my cock - Ah, oh, ah, ah - is being – owww – ripped up – ouch – from the – ah, ah - inside” as the sound is slowly and deliberately pushed further down my still steel like shaft. 

For sure that is not how newbies first sound but interesting for the observers to see how one man can turn another into a slave obeying their will, doing anything, even standing the most abject humiliations, just to please their man or should we say men.

“Breathe pig” is all the man says as the second one is inserted.  Those observing hear the victim chant “Ah, ah, ah, fuck, fuck FUCK!” raising in intensity is all that can be heard.  They cannot believe their eyes when the white haired man shoves the rapidly disappearing exposed metal ends down his own piss slit

I’m grunting and panting and sweat drips down my face.  My body feels all tingly and as I try to rise up to get away from this onslaught, I can’t, I’m immobile.

“Beautiful boy, making love to my diseased dick accepting my dick snot into your system.” He coos whilst all the time rocking the sounds back and forth.

“It’s good to know that a bit of me will be passed on to everyone you fuck in future, passing on my legacy, my death sentence, you lovely dirty fucker!”

Its impressively hot as men first stroke their hard cocks then wanking to completion spraying both sound fucking cocks with cum in explosive orgasms.

And yet despite the agony, Grahame’s cock cannot deny how cruel pain can be turned into exquisite pleasure, pleasure beyond belief…

I feel like I’m going to piss myself as the pain, torture and yet pleasure I’m feeling gets too much and I recognize that all too familiar feeling as my balls rise and begin to pump, my breathing quickens and becomes ragged and despite my lovely cock feeling like it’s been ripped and torn from the inside, it somehow blasts out 10 gigantic ropes of pent up cum from around the still pumping sounds. 

My emotions are shot, I’m so confused and yet despite the massive climax some cum must be backed up inside unable to escape as my balls throb, I just don’t know anymore. 

His tortured groans ring around the rooms as he slumps forward still shaking to an explosive round of applause from all watching.

I come to when I hear Pawel say, “That’s all for tonight folks, pay Pitor if you want to see further humiliation and self-destruction tomorrow.  Be here for mid-day.”

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2