Cheating BF Uncovered

My curiosity had been awakened a decade earlier I'd learned of the club during an Internet search of GLBT friendly bars while traveling and came across a hardcore fetish club which led to a fascination of BDSM role paying, rough gaysex with strong and dominant men.  I was, first and foremost a submissive player although in all my relationships I was a Top which is where I am today.

Once all the participants had gone their separate ways it was just Pitor, Pawel and me.  Pitor removed my hood and through blinking eyes trying to adjust to the dim glow of a few red lights…the next thing I know is stars after a thwack to the side of the head and taste blood in my mouth

“I never gave permission for you to cum! What do I have to do to teach you respect and do as I say?” said Pawel

“S, s, sorry SIR” is all I think to respond with.

“You’re no better behaved that my dog…so get on all fours…NOW!” he sniggered.

I comply only for Pitor to ram an enormous dry butt plug in my gaping ass and yet despite the long round of fucking a gut full of cum the plug was wider than my hole.  God it hurt and burned as Pitor ruthlessly twisted and pushed, with me grunting, biting my bottom lip not daring to utter a word of complaint, until it was firmly in place.

“There, that’s not coming out until all that toxic and diseased cum is absorbed into your system SLUT!”

As I pant adjusting to the pain in my ass, I’m distracted enough to initially miss a collar being placed around my neck.

“Good boy, now get in your cage.  Don’t think we will be taking you to the baths anymore ‘coz they would get closed down as a health hazard with such a filthy disease ridden cumdump like you.”

What had I done to get in this position?  Probably lost my boyfriend, willingly become infected with HIV whilst chasing Pitor’s chiselled features, fit muscled body and big cock, oh how a size queen is easily lead astray!

I’m bundled into the cage naked with my collar locked to the top of the cage.

“There you’ll see dog food for you in the corner next to the empty water bowl…guess you’ll want that filled?”  I nod “yes”

“Pitor, fill his water bowl please” and I’m left open mouthed as Pitor unzips his shorts and pisses in to the metal bowl, aiming at me showering my face and shoulders in strong smelling golden rain until the flow peters out and he shakes the last drips off.

Pawel’s next up, “Open you mouth slut.” I guess I have no option but to comply and watch intently as he drops his shorts letting his monster phallus flop loose as he moves right up against the cage wire, “From the tap boy, get your mouth around my cock and don’t spill a drop or I piss in you dog bed.”  And with that he bursts forth with a torrent of hot acrid piss that I gulp and gulp having never done this sort of thing before but the flow overwhelms what I can swallow and his pee runs down my face and body.  Pawel squeezes his cock tightly to stop the flow, moves around to the padded bed and finishes urinating, soaking w

My curiosity had been awakened a decade earlier I'd learned of the club during an Internet search of GLBT friendly bars while traveling and came across a hardcore fetish club which led to a fascination of BDSM role paying, rough gaysex with strong and dominant men.  I was, first and foremost a submissive player although in all my relationships I was a Top which is where I am today.

Once all the participants had gone their separate ways it was just Pitor, Pawel and me.  Pitor removed my hood and through blinking eyes trying to adjust to the dim glow of a few red lights…the next thing I know is stars after a thwack to the side of the head and taste blood in my mouth

“I never gave permission for you to cum! What do I have to do to teach you respect and do as I say?” said Pawel

“S, s, sorry SIR” is all I think to respond with.

“You’re no better behaved that my dog…so get on all fours…NOW!” he sniggered.

I comply only for Pitor to ram an enormous dry butt plug in my gaping ass and yet despite the long round of fucking a gut full of cum the plug was wider than my hole.  God it hurt and burned as Pitor ruthlessly twisted and pushed, with me grunting, biting my bottom lip not daring to utter a word of complaint, until it was firmly in place.

“There, that’s not coming out until all that toxic and diseased cum is absorbed into your system SLUT!”

As I pant adjusting to the pain in my ass, I’m distracted enough to initially miss a collar being placed around my neck.

“Good boy, now get in your cage.  Don’t think we will be taking you to the baths anymore ‘coz they would get closed down as a health hazard with such a filthy disease ridden cumdump like you.”

What had I done to get in this position?  Probably lost my boyfriend, willingly become infected with HIV whilst chasing Pitor’s chiselled features, fit muscled body and big cock, oh how a size queen is easily lead astray!

I’m bundled into the cage naked with my collar locked to the top of the cage.

“There you’ll see dog food for you in the corner next to the empty water bowl…guess you’ll want that filled?”  I nod “yes”

“Pitor, fill his water bowl please” and I’m left open mouthed as Pitor unzips his shorts and pisses in to the metal bowl, aiming at me showering my face and shoulders in strong smelling golden rain until the flow peters out and he shakes the last drips off.

Pawel’s next up, “Open you mouth slut.” I guess I have no option but to comply and watch intently as he drops his shorts letting his monster phallus flop loose as he moves right up against the cage wire, “From the tap boy, get your mouth around my cock and don’t spill a drop or I piss in you dog bed.”  And with that he bursts forth with a torrent of hot acrid piss that I gulp and gulp having never done this sort of thing before but the flow overwhelms what I can swallow and his pee runs down my face and body.  Pawel squeezes his cock tightly to stop the flow, moves around to the padded bed and finishes urinating, soaking what I presume is to be my bed for the night.  “Your fault, I did warn you.”  As the last of his piss drips to the floor he turns and says “Good night”

I had a terrible night’s sleep reliving what had happened during the evening and night, had I lost all those that I cared for, yet was hard and horny thinking what else was to come in the hours ahead.

I awoke to being blasted with freezing cold water, the collar being unlocked and yanked out of the cage,

“Sorry buddy”

Pitor says, it’s Pawel he is upset, I think he likes you a lot, but now you’re, how you say, damaged goods he is going all out to fuck you up, be strong, stay focused and take all he administers without complaint or it will end badly.  I’m going to remove your buttplug and clean you out for the next step.”

Both naked I watch Pitor getting excited as his erection grows whilst he gets into some enema play on my butt, especially loving it when the plug pops out spraying crystal-clear water all over the floor.

As I fondle and rub the velvety skin up and down Pitor’s thick dick he walks me over to a Sling that’s now in the centre of the room with a very large syringe and pots of lube and buckets of steaming soapy water all neatly placed on the floor around the sling.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

“Hop up, get comfy and enjoy the ride.” I hop up, lay down and wriggle into place and am then surprised as I’m tightly strapped in with a thick leather band over my chest, my legs are pulled back leaving my ass up and my hole fully exposed as my ankles and arms are manacled one, by one fixed in place to the clanking chains of the Sling.

“There, all good to go, no hood for you today as everyone else will have one on…OK Pawel send them in.”

I watch as a stampede of naked men of all ages shapes and sizes come into to the room and crowd around me, most already are sprouting hardons and are verbally excitable.

Pawel’s voice booms out, “Get cleaning.”

It was an incredibly sensuous feeling to have those soapy hands roaming my body and I just lay there luxuriating in the sensations as slippery hands glide over the contours of my folded body. Those feelings were kicked up a notch when I felt a smooth object inserted into my ass. There was no need to inquire as to the reason as almost immediately warm water started to flow into me. Faster than I would have thought possible I felt my abdomen swell with the influx of water and hands kneading my stomach creating pressure pains in my guts and as the enema was remove someone pressed hard down on my guts and the water shot out of my ass to much cheering from the crowd.

The next thing to happen was hands began to stroke me in a most sensuous fashion. Laying there relaxed, yet stimulated, letting the movements of their hands bring me once again to rigidity, their mouths joining their exploring fingers, stroking my cock, a ball, then the second, entering a mouth, my breathing coming quicker. Warm wet lips descended on my cock as I felt my head penetrating, the glans sliding over his tongue and entering this anonymous throat. My hips started a slow rhythmic rocking with the chains clanking as I fucked into his mouth, the breathing loud as he drew breaths through his nose.

Unseen by me cool ointment is spread around my hole and the lube filled syringe disappears in my ass as it is shoved deep in my bowels and emptied.  That by itself must be hot as more cheering, murmurs and back slapping spontaneously break out as they can tell although my hole is already very loose from earlier attention no way am I ready to take a fist, so they get to see one lucky bastard lube their hand and easily insert 1, 2, 3 then 4 fingers.  I groan as the agitating hand saws back and forth now past the knuckles, scissoring all 4 fingers as he pulls on the out stroke.  As much as I try to strain and see but missed his thumb being placed in the palm of his hand and thrust back in.  I yelp as the pressure mounts on my sphincter which is offering greater resistance to this intrusion until his hand has greater force than my ass muscle as his hand breaks through to an audible pop.  The pain is colossal and I’m trying to slap my hands at something shouting FUCK!, FUCK! FUCK!  My balls draw up and my sphincter clamps down on the hand invading my hole frantically quivering and clamping around the wrist at my entrance.

Slowly but certainly this guy works his hand all the way inside my asshole. Yep, the full hand, but that is not enough for these hooded fisting maniacs crowded around me, as my guts are invaded by the whole arm of this fistee, until only his elbow is visible.  My held breath is released as he withdrew to caress my parted ass lips and the opening leading inside. His fingers circled my ass, teasing, probing, letting the suspense build, the sensations firing off in all directions making me overcome the pain and fully engaging into wanting more!  The man sucking on my cock slurped and swallowed my free-flowing pre-cum.

I was waiting again, feeling the tension, hoping that was not all, that he would enter me again. Four fingers plunged in this time in one quick entrance, opening me wider and penetrating more deeply. Then quickly in and out, working his fingers and my ass, rapidly forcing me wider with each thrust, the friction making me super horny. He pulled out bringing some of the lube with it and without pausing plunged his entire hand inside me but more easily this time as I opened up and with a little lube. I lurched in response, tightening further against my restraints, still not breathing, my stomach fluttering with excitement. He pumped into me repeatedly, my anus expanding momentarily as his knuckles passed through then tightening as his wrist entered me. One more withdrawal and more lube as he quickly curled his hand into a fist and shoved against me. This time he had to fight the resistance of my anal ring as I felt myself trying to spread to accept him. He pushed harder, straight in, not twisting, not working it, just a straight-ahead push that left me no room for escape. My ass was being pushed into me until finally I felt myself start to spread open, a slight yield to the inexorable pressure. My anal ring was riding up and over his fist, yielding and expanding as he entered me. I willed myself to relax, not sure if I would be able to take the bulk of his fist when my outer sphincter gave way and I swallowed it whole hungrily drawing his fist in further. Without pause he withdrew then plunged back in, over and over in short quick strokes. My anal opening was vibrating with his thrusting, I felt my anal lips expanding and contracting riding up and down over his fist. Then he stopped inside me, his fingers opening, probing for greater depth, scratching whilst searching for the second, deeper sphincter that would allow him to go really deep.  I became aware you could hear a pin drop other than the rhymical sound of guys slowly wanking, no action around us as my eyes roamed across the audience witnessing my penetration. Momentarily I lost concentration, then as his fingers probed the end of my rectum I returned to focus on the thrill of his deep penetration. His exploring fingers found the opening into my colon and began to worm their way deeper, spreading my innards as his fingertips passed through.

I could feel him penetrating more deeply as well as feeling his hairy forearm beginning to enter well past the wrist. A bulge began to show on my abdomen on the left side, proof of the deepness of his invasion. The growing bulge vanished as he pulled back outside my colon only to ball his hand back into a fist and plunge deep again. As his balled fist pushed its way past the sphincter I moaned explosively through clenched teeth at the eroticism of a fist sliding deep inside me. He had worked his way inside far enough so his wrist was past that inner constriction, the bump of his fist pushing out my flesh some way past my navel. I was grunting in lust to such an extent that for a minute I was not conscious of additional fingers snaking their way through my ass. I caught my breath as I digested this new stimulation, my ass stretched around his forearm as the opening increased rapidly with the introduction of four more fingers. Involuntarily I began to pant, wanting to be spread more, beginning to understand how to respond to being fisted. I don’t know what I was doing externally but internally my mind was expanding as fast as my ass. I lay there mentally digesting the fact that one hand and half a forearm was buried inside me and a second hand was creeping inside with the first.

I knew my breathing was coming short and fast and that my toes were curling and I was tense with excitement with my steel hard cock pulsing with every heartbeat, but all I could really feel was the slow progression of a second hand and the spreading that was taking place. I didn’t even realize that it was a different man that was inserting the second hand, all I knew was that I was being opened like never before. I briefly worried that my ass must be split, ripped and bloody from all this stretching.  A long whoosh of expelled air and a slight reduction in pressure as my anal ring encircled the wrist, briefly though as the second forearm started to enter me. My inner sphincter was now being assaulted and stretched, spreading around the entrance of another hand. OhhhhMyyyyyGgggooooddd it was passing through, two hands in my colon. My cock was attempting to respond, shaking in the hand of these men, little spurts of pre-cum ejecting as knuckles or wrists buffeted my prostate forming pools of cum on my belly that rolled off my skin as the bulge of the hands lifted my abdomen up. My stretched ass felt as if it were gaping open and had given up, visible to all that wanted to look up inside me as one guy’s cock was eased in alongside the hands and forearm.

My senses hit overload as a hand began stroking my twitching cock with his hand and although I desperately wanted to cum one hand started to advance again, the taut skin of my belly separating into two distinct bulges, one moving higher then turning to the right as it sank deeper into my colon. My anal ring stretched to a greater width and I didn’t realize at first that an elbow was entering me. My ass yawned open, pausing as it reached around the elbow and forearm to finally gulp it in. My body was literally tingling with the eroticism of the penetrations and I was moaning continuously, gulping in air between moans. The men were alternating pushing into me so that it looked as if some giant piston was pumping inside me as one wanked himself inside me as the other pushed further inside.

I couldn’t believe how open and exposed I felt, how erotic the sensations were, the disbelief that two people were deep inside me. The man working my cock, licking and sucking it as he lazily pumped it with his hand.  As the guy masturbating inside my guts grunted to announce his climax I seemed to melt even further, churning with an unreal erotic charge. I began to hump against the arms already lodged inside me and against advancing fingers. Once more he lowered his mouth over my cock and slid his free hand over my abdomen to feel the two hands moving inside me.

I was having difficulty in mentally accepting the amount buried inside me, one arm in past the elbow, another with the elbow just about to enter my rectum and a cock drippling cum of unknown status in my totally trashed slut hole.
I can’t describe how open I felt as my knees spread as widely as possible, my hole spread and open to view. It was so erotic to be this open. As tightly as I was packed I still felt loose, as if anything inside me could just fall out. I couldn’t imagine where my stomach and other organs had been shoved.

The guys were shifting positions to be able to get in further and I could feel cool lube being added. They pushed on, biceps stretching me out, the sheen sweat covering my body highlighted a massive bulge appearing on the left edge of my torso with a distinct trail comprised of a ridge formed by the two arms attached to the fist bulge. I was heaving my hips up and down, working to get them in deeper, not ready at this stage to accept any limits, only wanting more and more. I was too tied down let alone stretched to offer any resistance against their advances, my anal muscles too wrecked to allow me to clamp around their arms. I was open……just a pit to bury their arms in, open to any invasion they wanted to make, and I was loving it!

The continued stimulation of my prostate promoted a steady stream of pre-cum, which someone sucked down as soon as it was produced. In seventh heaven I mashed my crotch against his face, trying to bury my cock down his throat.

The first arm held still as the second worked deeper into me, his cum-lubed hand sliding through my inner sphincter, scraping along their forearms, the unbelievable spreading as his elbow entered me, pressing bicep against bicep. I watched transfixed as I viewed the advance of his hand, waiting for the magic moment when their hands joined. My ass cheeks were flattened as they spread away from each other, my insides were quivering in lust, my legs were shaking from lust, I was no longer in control of myself, my body could only react to my excitement. I lay there shaking, mentally visualizing as well as feeling his arm reaching farther inside me. Then he reached the other hand as the men joined hands into one great fist. A huge ridge ran up from my crotch, across my belly and started back down towards my crotch. My lust was so great that I kept hunching myself against the two arms, but not willfully. I was in too much of a sexual fog to do this consciously, it was just a physical reaction to the incredible stimulation.

Two men with their arms buried almost to the shoulder were penetrating inside my body. They began to try and fuck me in unison but were to tightly wedged to make much movement. Mostly I slid back and forth on the Slings, well at least as far as my restraints would allow. Gradually, as my hole adjusted and loosened slightly, they were able to make longer thrusts. I laid there limply, letting the sensations of their thrusting arms carry me to greater heights of erotic lust. At times I felt as if I were only a gigantic hole designed to receive their thrusts, but I couldn’t deny the movement of my organs as they were jostled around by the fucking of their arms, or the lustful shaking of my limbs as they quivered in response to my excitement. Their strokes grew longer as my ass hole was first pulled out from my body then shoved back inside with their inward strokes. I knew I was moving to higher and higher erotic levels as they fucked me but it wasn’t until I noticed hot liquid splashing all over my body, face, eyes and hair as the guys watching around me shot their load at the sight of my writhing in pleasure as the two whole arms pulled back and forth inside my guts. 

This was just too much.  I started cumming directly into the mouth wrapped around my cock. The magnificent stimulation of my anus had focussed me solely on their thrusting, my orgasm had become an incidental reaction to that intense stimulation. I lay there as my body was buffeted by their long deep strokes, unwilling to react and thrust against them.

As their strokes lengthened to 18 inches my unresisting body began to be lifted off the bench only to be slammed back down on the in strokes. The guy no longer was able to suck me as they forced against me although I continued to spew streams of cum in response. Finally, after one massive thrust they jerked their arms from inside me and I collapsed down into the Sling wet with sweat, short of breath yet blissed out beyond compare. My ass gaping and open, my cock pumping cum, my body limp and yielding. One of the men buried his face against my anus as my stretched asshole covered his entire face. He then slid up and took my sore and throbbing cock into his mouth, drinking down the final dribbles of cum.  The men then knelt alongside the Sling resting their elbows against each other, their fingers intertwined and wrapping around to form one great exposed fist. I had not been able to fathom out how anyone could possibly have taken so much but now it was clear. It simply couldn’t be resisted.

To ringing applause Pawel and Pitor released my bindings, eased me to my feet and supported me as I staggered to my wobbly feet.  I know I have the biggest shit eating grin across my face and a gaping hole that's wanting more, much more with an overpowering feeling that I'm uncontrollably attracted to that huge mass of linked hands and arms, “Fuck that was sooooo GOOD I have to take it inside me again and NOW!”.

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

The two guys knelt down next to the Fuck Bench with their cum and lube covered hands and arms still fused together I centred my body over it and lowered myself down. I made contact with it and began to squirm atop it looking for the right angle of entrance. It felt like I was sitting on a barstool. I felt my asshole begin to open, my anal ring spreading and stretching over it. In an agony of sexual drive, I lowered myself further, continuing to spread, not believing how far I was stretched. I reached down to feel how much had penetrated and couldn’t believe that I still had a long way to go before my ass would envelop the massive ‘fist’ and it would all be inside me. Further I stretched, any pain overcome by my arousal and need. I opened more, stretched a little more, then……OH MMMYYYY GGGOOODDDDDDD it was in and my anus closed around the relatively smaller thickness of their wrists. Now I could sink down faster. A slight pause and adjustment and they were inside my colon, my anus spreading open again as the three forearms entered me. I sunk down until my ass was resting on their biceps. I lifted off them, then back down again, fucking myself on this huge cock. Faster I went and this was the most erotic feeling of all. There was no way that I could orgasm and yet I felt the shivers leading to an explosion coursing through my body building from my curling toes to those all too familiar sensations in my balls.

I shut my eyes tightly tossing my head from side to side, bright colours flashed across the fog in my brain.

I was reduced to quivering as my body shook uncontrollably. The two smiled at me saying, "You have to be completely exhausted, give in to us, relax, you have no choice.  We have control."

I scream a muffled “No after No” tossing my head from side to side. Teasingly I felt them bang against my prostate again and again and in response I squeeze my eyes tightly shut forcing tears to roll down my face.  Someone from behind me says,

"Look! He's crying, Oh my God you reduced him to tears." As
I cried my body shook. The guys were relentless as they banged, prodded and flicked the nut inside me.

“Oh!  Yeah it’s amazing how much pleasure and pain just your fingers and hands can provide."

I shut my eyes again in extreme pain saw a bright flash of colour and blacked out, welcoming the oblivion brought on by passing out.  I do not know for how long I was out of it. I do remember waking up to a warm sensation all over my body as through flickering eyes my senses came back to life as I realised I was being pissed on again.

One final punch to my prostate and that was it: the sensations, sights of cocks and sounds of piss splashing all over my body were too much. I shook tremendously upon the onset of orgasm. My balls strained, pulled up and groaned loudly as I watched my seed spew out into the air, landing in splats on my abs and the floor.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I dreamily in a half-conscious state feel warmth and arms wrapped around me as though I am being comforted as well as slowly being rocked back and forth.  This is bliss.

Sleepily I eventually open my eyes to find myself nestled into a stinking yet weirdly sweet smelling cum and piss stained old mattress on the floor…as I looked around to see why I was rocking it was then that I noticed loose skinned, white haired arms wrapped around my torso,

“Ah!  Welcome back to the World of the living my sweet boy” is whispered in my ear.

“Such a good bitch filled with all the sick nasty bugs any Piggy body can have, you’re MY boy now.   Pawel sold your destroyed body to me, mine to look after, mine to play with and more importantly mine to pimp out for another men's pleasure and earn your keep.  Yes, you are to be bought and sold, passed around and shared.  You see I specialize in supplying my clients with boys who are just vessels for guaranteeing Syphilis, Hep A and B, Gonorrhoea, you name it…and of course an aggressive dose of AIDS.”

Am I dreaming?  No! This is happening right here, right now.

The whispers turn to grunts followed by those immortal words, “I’m cumming!”

I feel nothing aside from a trickle of wetness running across my aching balls…and then it hits me my asshole is still so open it has not closed up sufficiently to grip this old man’s cock or hold on to his cum.

I’m fucked in more ways than one!

“I’m Lance by the way, nice to formally meet you now I’ve had the pleasure so to speak, one-on-one at last and I’ll be the one taking you home to take care of you, now rest up while I make arrangements to collect your things.”

Fast forward three weeks later…

I’m hunched over the toilet sweating, shivering and throwing up into the toilet which has become my new best friend what with being sick and bouts of the shits. I have itchy Scabies like rashes and blisters over large swathes of my cock, ass, face, lips and around my crusty eyes.  My sick nasty filthy perverted pig body symptoms didn’t just end there; at first, each time I pissed, it stung, then progressed to the feeling of passing razor blades and then a foul-smelling whiteish green coloured discharge. A LOT of discharge, discharge everywhere.

And yet I’m am constantly horny with an almost permanent erection.

It's two weeks of weird pain/pleasure/hell until I begin to feel better, eat and hold down my food.

As the days, then weeks pass by I grow stronger although Lance’s doctor was under strict instructions to only medicate certain conditions on my face yet bizarrely many of my symptoms appeared to clear by themselves other than my lymph nodes which were still swollen and tender to the touch.  The now regular bloodworks had my CD4 count plummeting by the week as it’s officially announced my HIV has progressed to AIDS further destroying my sex craving body and soul.  Lance and I celebrate with an exhausting flip-flop all day fuck session.

Six months later…

There’s no way back to my previous life, I’ve dropped off the radar of my family, friends and boyfriend.  No one will have seen or heard from me in all this time and yet I’ve not had time to think, adjust or worry, it’s as if the old me does not exist.

Lance has me whored out at all the London ‘A’ List parties with the great and the good before arranging discrete meetings with his closet gay clients who pay top dollar to guarantee to raw fuck or get knocked-up by me and the rest of Lance’s “working” boys.  It’s a champagne lifestyle all the way with figure hugging designer clothes for my super skinny body showing off my big fat diseased deathstick for party times or the skimpiest slut wear when getting down and dirty with my tricks. We offer specialist rooms catering for every kind of kink with just one proviso – we don’t cross the fine line of damaging or permanently marking our distinguished clients.

This is the life: I’m out whoring most days and bit by bit Lance shows me how to run ‘The Business’ that keeps our lifestyle going, telling me “one day when I’m gone all this will be yours.”

It may sound great but there’s no connection and certainly no love, no one to hold and caress or make love to, it’s just business, a cock and holes for other to get off on.  My heart turned to stone and I like it that way.

I too have a boy of my own now corrupted to carry our death strain, Gavin is 22 fresh from University but at the time working as a part time Barista as he could not find proper work that paid the type of cash he is looking for…but my plans for him as a sex worker do.  This is what happened…

It was a chance meeting that developed.  Then I still looked fit and healthy he was a willing fuck after we got chatting, I flirted outrageously and he kept coming back for more…standing up close as he took my umpteenth Americano order allowing me to feel the big bulge in his jeans letting me know just how interested he was. I left him a big tip and waited around outside for his shift to end.

When he finished we snuck through an alley way, I pushed him up against the wall kissing him deep, Gavin is a great kisser, tongues jostling and hands exploring each other’s body as we urgently make out.  He's hot, sticky and sweaty from work with a slight tang of musky BO that smells kinda nice.  I know time is short out here in public, so I keep the pace moving.  On my knees undoing his belt, pulling down his black jeans revealing tight blue & white striped CKs.  7 or 8 inches of prime meat is clearly showing with the head poking out of the waistband shiny wet with pre-cum that I first lick then suck on Gavin’s cock and he’s loving it. 

“Wow, slow down man or I’ll cum before we even get fully started, come back to mine, it’s just around the corner.” Says Gavin as he pulls me up adjusts his clothing and leads me by the hand.  Geez I think this guy certainly knows what he wants.

His flat is a typical student like mess, but who care when sex is on the menu.  “I need to shower first to wash work off me, join me…the water is refreshing and hot as we soap one another up warm.  My cock is rubbing up between Gavin’s legs and as I soap his groin and cock he is rocking back and forwards inviting me to fuck him.  I’ve fucked lots of guys in this exact same scenario, but this time it’s not me in charge.  He spins round, reaches back and pulls me into position.  The water and soap makes it easier to penetrate because his hole slowly gives way just enough for his ass to relax and then grip around the head of my bare cock.  We fuck under the water.  It’s a nice rhythm we have going under the rainfall and I have pulled Gavin up against me with my arms around his torso and my hands exploring his defined pecs and squeezing his hairless nipples.  He squirms impaling himself deeper on my deathstick…so far, no mention of status, he’s on a mission to spill his seed.

Gavin works his cock with one hand while he pulls and squeezes his balls with the other, I ease off as he’s the one doing all the work now fucking himself, “Yeah, yeah, oh fuck yeah” as he was spraying the shower wall with his load and as his ass clamped down spasming with each pulse of cum on my cock not realizing the damage he was doing to himself as I start shooting deep and hard.  The radioactive venom of my Scorpion sting claims another victim  As my dick softens and falls out of him I finger his hole desperate to keep my gifts in his guts for as long as possible.

“Stay the night?”

“I can’t, work to do” – after cumming so hard it will have to be someone wanting to fuck me tonight me thinks.

“D’ya want to meet again, my turn to fuck you senseless?”

“Sure, definitely want to, when are you free?

“My next shift is not until Friday so I have two whole days off….and this has been a great start to my down time”

“Great” I reply, “I’ll drop by in the morning I have a friend I’d like to introduce you to as I am sure he can find you some extra work…alongside me if you’re interested.”

“Fuck yeah” is the immediate reply without even asking what the job is.

Gavin finds me a clean towel and we dried off together, get dressed and I’m out of there before he starts asking questions.

Two weeks later Lance and I have a sick boy in our bed with flu like symptoms, but it’s Lance’s doctor who is more worried about me though as in successive months my CD4 has dropped from 71, to 46 now reading 23 and no wonder I am now exhausted by the afternoon each day and councils Lance that I need to go on Meds, at least for a short while to improve my health.  He explains I can always come off them and get recharged again when the time is right.

And so our empire expands with another recruit as Gavin firmly ensconced as part of The Business too, on the lookout for his own heart-throb to win over, someone with dark fantasies who one day has them come true under our tutelage.   That is until around a year later when Lance is forced to run our business from bed as his untreatable AIDS ravaged body is close to the point of failure and says as I’m his prize progeny it’s up to me to carry on with Gavin and the other boys making sure his super strain carries on being the gift that continues to give which, of course I am proud to carry on.

At Lance’s funeral it was down to Gavin and me to organize as he had no family as such, with us two, Pawel, Pitor and 50 knarled and grizzled men who introduced themselves as my ‘Toxic Fathers’ .  After the frank and funny humanist service came the lowering of his casket in to the ground and as everyone gathered around the graveside I noticed close by but away from the group two obviously loved up cute guys standing proud hand in hand looking clean and fresh totally at odds with the rest of us.  They catch me staring, nod recognition, raise their linked hands flashing wedding bands…it’s my ex-boyfriend Harry and Liam, they turn and walk out of my life for good.

THE END

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 years later...
Guest pozNegLust
On 7/7/2017 at 11:56 AM, Giveit2meraw said:

It’s a champagne lifestyle all the way with figure hugging designer clothes for my super skinny body showing off my big fat diseased deathstick for party times or the skimpiest slut wear when getting down and dirty with my tricks.

This is my dream husband! Seriously, if this describes any of you guys you show message me. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...