Bottoms who cum while getting fucked

hungry_hole

I rarely Cum myself while being Fucked. I know there are some Tops that want me to cum, but I have NO INTEREST in my own cock if with another guy.  If for some reason I do shoot my load, the top should continue as him getting off is more important than my comfort.  I don't mean to continue for a few more minutes.  He should continue until he is satisfied with pumping my ass full of Cum.  His own load or others if he wants to offer my ass to others.  I do not need to cum, but of I do there is NO Reason to stop. I am a CUM RECEPTICAL for POZ Men to BREED. ???

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

When I was young I would sometimes cum when being fucked really hard and deep or after multiple fuckings. Actually when i came it seemed to lubricate my ass and made getting fucked even more pleasurable to me at least sometimes. Every now and then I would lose interest but I prefer to remember those times which made my pleasure and my ability to concentrate on the top's pleasure increase.

Sometimes I cum whilst getting fucked, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I spray myself in the face, sometimes it just dribbles out on my stomach.

Ultimately, I don't really care whether I cum or not. All I care about is using my holes and my body to make *his* dick feel good.

Guest 24collegekid420

I love being fucked. As a bottom i dont cum or touch my cock at all when being fucked. If the top is fucking me and strocking my cock an i cum there is no excuse or reasons for me to stop him from fucking and breeding my hole. It feels amazing to cum with dick in your hole. Its a tight grip on the cock fucking me. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 3:57 PM, 24collegekid420 said:

I love being fucked. As a bottom i dont cum or touch my cock at all when being fucked. If the top is fucking me and strocking my cock an i cum there is no excuse or reasons for me to stop him from fucking and breeding my hole. It feels amazing to cum with dick in your hole. Its a tight grip on the cock fucking me. 

exactly if on a rare occasion I cum when a top is fucking me I just want the top to keep fucking, My ex use to make me cum then use my seed as lube for his cock or the top's cock that was going to fuck me first. 

Im pretty much having small orgasms when a good top thrusts into me. How good is relative to how much cum dribbles or squirts out of my cock (w/o being touched).  Sometimes my chest ends up covered in w my cum from a hard fuck. Or my jockstrap ends up soaked w my cum. And no matter how much I cum, love it when the top keeps on fucking me  

If it is a big cock, I continually have anal orgasms.  My hole quivers and grips their cock. Especially when they pop their head thru my second hole.   One guy told that he could feel me quivering and gripping his cock all the way, not just around my sphincter

I cum anally a LOT when I’m being bred (particularly by large piercings?) and can spray a lot of jizz if I’m really being pounded but I know that even if I’ve cum, it’s about my Tops pleasure so he can continue til he’s done now matter how drained I am

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a limp dick sissy and I only cum from being fucked.  My soft cock starts oozing cum almost as soon as he starts pounding me.  It is a constant slow cum and it feels great and really makes me active.  Depending how I'm being pounded, it runs down my balls and lubes my cunt.  

As a bottom, I can sometimes cum hands-free... That's mostly a mental thing though, where I'm so horny that even the sensation of squeezing my ass can get me off. If I'm not in the right mindset for that and can't get that far without touching myself, I usually keep myself edging through the fuck. Unlike a lot of bottoms that I see posting, I definitely do consider my pleasure to be part of it as well. I can still enjoy getting fucked after I cum, but if I had my choice I'd wait for whoever is fucking me to let me know they're close and then finish myself off so the unconscious muscle contractions give him a little extra pleasure and those last few thrust while he cums can get me an extra strong finale to boot. Aside from that... If I'm already horny at all and I'm on bottom it takes me about ten seconds to get from that point to blowing my load if I want to.

On the other hand, as a top... I'd like to know a bottom is enjoying himself too, whether it be from jerking his own cock off or just letting me know that he enjoys getting fucked and doesn't want to cum yet. Some guys are kind of iffy when it comes to getting fucked after they cum and I get that -it can be pretty sensitive, and after the endorphins fade things can get sore and even painful instead of pleasurable. If they're the type of person who knows they don't like getting fucked after they cum, I don't mind them having a softy through the process as long as they're enjoying it in some capacity. And if they can get themselves off and keep going, feeling the rhythmic pulsing of an ass around my cock is pretty hot. On the other hand, if they know they lose interest in getting fucked after they cum and rub one out while I'm in my groove and ask me to stop... That rubs me the wrong way completely. Getting a good thing going while fucking and finding a position I can actually blow my load in is hard for me, and if I'm told it's gotta stop I'm probably done right then and there; check please, I'm out.

• Upvote 4

Guest AmbertheTG75

My little clitty starts leaking the second a guy slides into me. The harder or deeper he fucks me the more I leak.