Bottoms who cum while getting fucked

hungry_hole

As a vers guy, I've learned to try to "read" my partner - figure out if they're in it for the long haul (collecting loads/no interest in cumming).  If they're wearing a jock or assless briefs and never touch their cock, I ignore it too and just use their ass, but if they're hard I do love it and I get off if I make them cum.   I guess there's also always the secret (or not so secret) desire that they'll flip and mount my ass if they're hard too :)  I pretty much always cum from a one on one - top or bottom - so when I bottom I can time it pretty perfectly to blow my own load as I'm getting bred.  If it's a false alarm and the top doesn't cum I'd NEVER ask him to stop until he's done.  I used to foolishly do that, but not a good way to get repeats back lol

• Upvote 2

Guest cardoc49
On 8/4/2018 at 7:27 AM, BreedingKinkTwink said:

As a bottom, I can sometimes cum hands-free... That's mostly a mental thing though, where I'm so horny that even the sensation of squeezing my ass can get me off. If I'm not in the right mindset for that and can't get that far without touching myself, I usually keep myself edging through the fuck. Unlike a lot of bottoms that I see posting, I definitely do consider my pleasure to be part of it as well. I can still enjoy getting fucked after I cum, but if I had my choice I'd wait for whoever is fucking me to let me know they're close and then finish myself off so the unconscious muscle contractions give him a little extra pleasure and those last few thrust while he cums can get me an extra strong finale to boot. Aside from that... If I'm already horny at all and I'm on bottom it takes me about ten seconds to get from that point to blowing my load if I want to.

On the other hand, as a top... I'd like to know a bottom is enjoying himself too, whether it be from jerking his own cock off or just letting me know that he enjoys getting fucked and doesn't want to cum yet. Some guys are kind of iffy when it comes to getting fucked after they cum and I get that -it can be pretty sensitive, and after the endorphins fade things can get sore and even painful instead of pleasurable. If they're the type of person who knows they don't like getting fucked after they cum, I don't mind them having a softy through the process as long as they're enjoying it in some capacity. And if they can get themselves off and keep going, feeling the rhythmic pulsing of an ass around my cock is pretty hot. On the other hand, if they know they lose interest in getting fucked after they cum and rub one out while I'm in my groove and ask me to stop... That rubs me the wrong way completely. Getting a good thing going while fucking and finding a position I can actually blow my load in is hard for me, and if I'm told it's gotta stop I'm probably done right then and there; check please, I'm out.

Hi BreedingKink> thanks for your very nice and personal and insightful description , its very important and very much to learn.

Thanks for sharing. For me as a top man I really really for love it when the bottom cum rather fast and I love to fuck him when his endorphins fade away: I feel that the focus is so intense, so amazing mixed and important feelings!

Guest cardoc49
On 8/4/2018 at 3:21 PM, justsexnowatl said:

As a vers guy, I've learned to try to "read" my partner - figure out if they're in it for the long haul (collecting loads/no interest in cumming).  If they're wearing a jock or assless briefs and never touch their cock, I ignore it too and just use their ass, but if they're hard I do love it and I get off if I make them cum.   I guess there's also always the secret (or not so secret) desire that they'll flip and mount my ass if they're hard too :)  I pretty much always cum from a one on one - top or bottom - so when I bottom I can time it pretty perfectly to blow my own load as I'm getting bred.  If it's a false alarm and the top doesn't cum I'd NEVER ask him to stop until he's done.  I used to foolishly do that, but not a good way to get repeats back lol

Hi justsexnowatl, thanks for NEVER ask your top man to stop until he’s done:-)

The very first time I came handsfree from getting fucked I didn't really know what was happening. I felt amazing and I was rock hard but had an incredible urge to piss. I tried to hold back because I didn't want to piss on the guy's bed while he was fucking me doggy. Thought maybe I should ask the guy to stop so I could use the bathroom. But then I saw (and felt) I was starting to leak pre-cum. Soon I couldn't control myself anymore and shot my load all over his bed. Felt incredible and I still love it when a top manages to get me to that point, doesn't happen every time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

when I fuck I tell the bottom I don't stop till I cum in his ass and if he cums before me I will just keep on fucking him. i really like it when they do cum first and then try to stop bit I just keep on pounding his ass harder and deeper till I cum. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 4/14/2018 at 11:02 PM, NLbear said:

The very first time I came handsfree from getting fucked I didn't really know what was happening. I felt amazing and I was rock hard but had an incredible urge to piss. I tried to hold back because I didn't want to piss on the guy's bed while he was fucking me doggy. Thought maybe I should ask the guy to stop so I could use the bathroom. But then I saw (and felt) I was starting to leak pre-cum. Soon I couldn't control myself anymore and shot my load all over his bed. Felt incredible and I still love it when a top manages to get me to that point, doesn't happen every time.

Can you identify the buildup and what took you over the edge?

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, topstud127 said:

Can you identify the buildup and what took you over the edge?

It was one of the first guys to fuck me. First one was a guy who worked at an AVS where I went around closing time. I was about to turn 18 then. He would close the shop and come to my booth, made me suck him and then fucked me. So I knew how it felt getting fucked by then. This guy, a fellow student, I met soon after that while clubbing with friends and went home with him. I now know (didn't at the time) that his dick kept hitting my prostate which made me feel like I needed to piss badly. When that happens you have no control and just start leaking pre-cum until you shoot. Because of this I have never forgotten him.  We hooked up a few times more after the club closed (both half drunk and horny) but he never managed to get me to that point again. Took some time before it happened again with a different guy. My current best FB loves it when he makes me cum like that. 

• 2 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I cum from being fucked on occasion, especially when I started to bareback; I guess I am more turned on by BB sex. The thing is, its not a total ejaculation, I do get a sensation, then I notice my pre-cum turning to the regular cum.

When I was trained for sexual service, my Master’s stategy was all about taking control of my orgasm so that it wasn’t something that I could regulate anymore. He succeeded so well that the effects continue now, long after I’ve been on my own again. I routinely warn Tops, early on in an encounter, that they’re going to make me cum, and cum hard, and cum multiple times, without ejaculating, because I’ve been conditioned to do so.

So far, as nearly as I can tell, that information has done nothing but embolden the Tops using me to fuck me harder, faster and deeper to see how many times they can make me O.

I can’t tell you how many times a Top will feel my ass clench suddenly around his cock, or watch my toes stretch involuntarily, and say with a lurid smile, “There it is...”

And oh, God, if they discover that I’m ultra-sensitive to anal orgasm, I’ve had Tops spend nearly a fucking hour just circling my ring with their cockhead, pausing only every couple of minutes to tease the head in and out until cumming has become a form of torture, and not the fun kind.

So don’t let Tops tell you they don’t like it when a bottom cums - knowing that you just grabbed hold of the other man’s most intimate self and pulled it out where you could see it is the ultimate winning move in the ultimate game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just the other day,   hooked up with a cute, rather unassuming young latin guy. He had a unimpressive 6" cut cock... He briefly ate my hole then quietly asked, "you want me to put in in'? I said yes and he fucked me on my back, my legs resting on his shoulders.  In about 5 minutes I was crying out as I realized I was about to shoot my load between our bellies. He fucked me until he unloaded.  Hasn't happened in YEARS !!!

Guest Memphian
On 6/23/2018 at 1:14 PM, BiTakenItBare said:

I cum from being fucked on occasion, especially when I started to bareback; I guess I am more turned on by BB sex. The thing is, its not a total ejaculation, I do get a sensation, then I notice my pre-cum turning to the regular cum.

I was getting fucked missionary with a regular and I came without touching my dick.   (I never touch my dick when getting fucked.)  The weird thing was, I didn't seem to ejaculate.  It actually scared me a little because I thought something was blocked up.  But it sure felt like an orgasm.  And after he bred me he asked me to jack so I did and then I came again and blasted a big load on my chest.

Anyone know what that was all about?  Cumming without ejaculating?