Bottoms who cum while getting fucked

hungry_hole

On 6/24/2018 at 3:40 PM, ErosWired said:

When I was trained for sexual service, my Master’s stategy was all about taking control of my orgasm so that it wasn’t something that I could regulate anymore. He succeeded so well that the effects continue now, long after I’ve been on my own again. I routinely warn Tops, early on in an encounter, that they’re going to make me cum, and cum hard, and cum multiple times, without ejaculating, because I’ve been conditioned to do so.

So far, as nearly as I can tell, that information has done nothing but embolden the Tops using me to fuck me harder, faster and deeper to see how many times they can make me O.

I can’t tell you how many times a Top will feel my ass clench suddenly around his cock, or watch my toes stretch involuntarily, and say with a lurid smile, “There it is...”

And oh, God, if they discover that I’m ultra-sensitive to anal orgasm, I’ve had Tops spend nearly a fucking hour just circling my ring with their cockhead, pausing only every couple of minutes to tease the head in and out until cumming has become a form of torture, and not the fun kind.

So don’t let Tops tell you they don’t like it when a bottom cums - knowing that you just grabbed hold of the other man’s most intimate self and pulled it out where you could see it is the ultimate winning move in the ultimate game.

beautiful. i have met a few guys from Kentucky who were great. clean, country pigs.  Now learn how to make your ass get wet  on its own when you get fucked.  I have met a few dudes whose hole juiced up like a cunt

• Like 1

I only top every now and again but when I do I love watching a bottom cum, especially if I’m jerking him of while I fuck it. I have a small cock so that’s usually the only way I can get them too shoot but it is so hot it usually makes me pop and dump a fat load in him.

When I bottom I never touch my cock and don’t really want a top to touch it either. I want him to focus on his pleasure and not to worry about my tiny faggot cock. I can easily cum hands free from a good pounding, the best is when I’m on my back and the cum just rolls out of my tiny dick like a good little fuck toy and he feeds it to me or uses it for more lube. 

• Like 1

I was taught by my master how to cum without touching myself while he was fucking me. in my experience, if I cum jerking off while the tops fuck me I lose the desire to get fucked after I cum. but if is by prostate stimulation I can keep going and come a few times. the trick is teaching your bottom how to move ( dilate ) it colom muscles not just the hole, but the entire colom. 

• 3 years later...
On 3/17/2017 at 2:32 PM, btmtalent said:

If I cum just from getting fucked (not jacking off) I find that I can keep on going (in fact, it usually just makes me hornier). I usually tell guys when we first start fucking that if I cum, just keep going--I can take it (and love it!)

Same here; a prostate orgasm is different from one that originates from your cock. Pre-cum will be drooling from my nice hard cock, then I will feel this sensation, that is something between orgasmic, and a sensation like I am about to pee, then the real cum will replace the pre-cum. 

ps. and yes, I can enjoy continued fucking.