Hookup goes wrong

m2ksvk

I have just had terrible experience. Found guy on a local dating site, anonymous profile, 1 month old. In 25 minutes I was sucking his cock in storage room area within blocks of flats. After 5 minutes he stopped me, went to took a gun from his storage locker and he put it into his trousers. Suddenly, he started to ask for money and he blamed me that I did not ask he will ask for some. I did not bring wallet but I had phone. I was lucky that I called 911 and the moment I heard the police officer voice I told them where I am and the fact that I am  threatened by gun. He got scared immediately but he had to open me doors so I was able to leave. So I did not lose anything (he wanted the phone).

This is my worst encounter. What security precautions one should do to make sure nothing goes wrong?

Edited by m2ksvk

I've had a hook up go wrong too , talked to a guy on adam4 adam and set up a meet at local mall when i got there he was there and said to drive him to a friends house but would be for a fee and i said i dont think so, well he pulled the im under 18 thing on me and said that he would go to my work if i didnt give him more money in the end went to police and had him locked up but not before he got about 1000 dollors from me. So i now stay away from hook up sites

Guest Nullandvoid01
On 3/5/2017 at 8:22 AM, ConversionPiglet said:

....and those are two of multiple reason I stay to myself and depressed.  This world is not like it use to be and it seems everyday its getting more and more strange and down right evil.

When was the world not filled with awful people that taken advantage of people? Evil has always existed. It is just the methods that change

On 3/5/2017 at 8:22 AM, ConversionPiglet said:

....and those are two of multiple reason I stay to myself and depressed.  This world is not like it use to be and it seems everyday its getting more and more strange and down right evil.

you need to come here and sit with me

I'm sorry that you had such a frightening experience.  I think a lot of guys, especially bottoms looking for "straight" guys to fck them or get sucked off, have a risk or meeting up with unsavory characters.  

I had a guy that I met to suck off who started asking for $ the minute I had him in my mouth.  I told him I had none, but he stuck with me all the way to my car where I told him I would look and check to make sure I didn't have anything to give him.  Fortunately it was a busy parking lot in his apartment complex so I didn't feel quite so vulnerable, although it was odd.  He hit me up several times later but I wasn't going to risk it.

Generally, I think being observant and careful will go a long way.  If it feels risky, don't do it unless you're prepared to defend yourself and get away.  

• 2 years later...

I only had one person try to rob me when we hooked up. I met him in a bar and we went out to his car so I could suck him. He pulled a knife and demanded my money. When he woke up in the hospital I imagine he knew he did wrong. He had a broken jaw and crushed nuts from a well placed kick.

That some scary shit. 

This is what i do for my hookup safety: 

I am super cautious when i do random hookups. And i always have a concealed legal weapon ready and within my reach and i am super observant, when i hook up with guys for the first time. I nearly always make sure that the place where i set up the hook up is advantageous for me. I never hook up with the ones that seem to be physically much stronger than me or weird acting on gridr in any way either.  Luckily in my country not many ppl has any kind of weapons and ppl don't tend to be violent, which gives you a huge advantage if you are the one who has it. 

Never had any hookup goes wrong experience though, with the exception of occasional lame sex.