Do you think about men, their cocks and being their sperm depository almost every second of every day?

CallMeSir

I love the bottoms who are totally consumed by and addicted to cock and sperm to the extent it is all they think about.  It I with no disrespect that I say they are true bitches with insatiable pussies and cunts. Keep offering up your pussies. Men need holes to empty their balls into.  Don't hold back. When you reach the point (and you eventually will) of accepting any cock, from any guy - young/old, hot/ugly - you will open up a new world of ecstasy and will never go back to picking and choosing. Be the faggot you were born to be.

Edited by CallMeSir
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 9

There is not doubt. I spend some portion of every day thinking about cock. Some times that is working on getting the next cock in my ass. Some times, it is getting fucked. And some times, it is just reflecting on how fucking good a hard cock feels.

Then you add in my obsession with feeling cum in my ass.....and my expressed desire for all the POZ cum I can get and you see that I fully meet the standard the OP suggested. Being somewhat of a lifelong barebacking bottom slut, I have enjoyed men in numbers that I hesitate to share. But, if you do the math, I have likely taken nearly 200 sperm for every man, woman and child currently on this planet. That is a fucking lot of cum....and I have enjoyed it all. Still, I continue to use a fair amount of my free time chasing more cock.

Hell, if you are a bottom faggot cum slut, why not embrace it and make it your lifestyle.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, CallMeSir said:

I love the bottoms who are totally consumed by and addicted to cock and sperm to the extent it is all they think about.  It I with no disrespect that I say they are true bitches with insatiable pussies and cunts. Keep offering up your pussies. Men need holes to empty their balls into.  Don't hold back. When you reach the point (and you eventually will) of accepting any cock, from any guy - young/old, hot/ugly - you will open up a new world of ecstasy and will never go back to picking and choosing. Be the faggot you were born to be.

Always loved BB and bottoming, since taking my first and being broken in as a bottom back in my mid twenties. Then back in the first of 2016, I came to realize that bottoming and taking cock and cum from any and all men was my duty and what I was meant to do, regardless of looks, age, or status. After the realization hit me and after a lot of apprehensions and serious considerations, it opened up a whole new range of desires and goals for me, the chase actively began for me To live and accept cock and cum, as I had been introduced to and trained for, so long ago. Do I think about it constantly?? Well, maybe not every second of every day, but certainly at least once every hour of every day anyway. I find myself now always looking at guys crotches, about everywhere I go, and wondering what he's packing and if he would be into dumping a load in my ass pussy if he had the chance. each and every day the urges get stronger and stronger and I think about being loaded up more and more. So, CallMeSir, I'm at the point and state of mind that you are asking about in your statement, I'm becoming pretty much totally consumed with the needs of fucking and being filled with cock and cum all the time. If it were possible and there was a place I could go to and present my man pussy up for use as a cum dump 24 hours a day, I would do so in an instant.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest btchbyl

i always think about getting bare cock and sperm up my ass. every night i go 2 rest areas adult stores and parks looking 4 bare dick to put in my asscunt. i now have 3 vers and top roommates that i can count on getting fucked by every day. they fuck my ass as a casual thing no romance or relationships. just stick it in my butt and fuck til they cum. i never wear pants at home as an invitation 2 get fucked whenever wherever however they want 2 do it. sometimes i even arrange fucks on my breaks at work i meet them somewhere nearby and we fuck in their backseats or in public restrooms. i always keep my hole as clean as i can so it can get mounted and impregnated at any time. im always horny and want dick all the time. i dont care if my hole is sore i want 2 get fucked all the time.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Love being a cum dump. When I see a hot guy I'm fantasizing about what his cock looks like, how his cum tastes and having him pound my ass until he cums inside. I can usually find a guy fairly easily and quickly here I Dallas to fuck me or just go to the Midtown Spa for anon cum. Pretty much always thinking of it.

I'm not "always" thinking of it, I have a job where I keep people alive and sometimes have to focus on other stuff. But getting bred is always just under the surface when it isn't on the surface and it seems to take little to nothing to bring it to the surface. I will take any cock in my pussy any time any top wants it, that does seem to be an intrinsic drive for me.

• Like 1

Yeah, this pretty much sums it up. Is there anything else important other than cock, cum, and being on the receiving end of both?

It is literally on my mind every day, and I am at the point where I really don't care who fucks me, as long as they do. And as long as they dump their load(s) in me. I don't care what they look like, age, race, size, beliefs, or status.

As a bottom I know my place. What else am I here for?