Do you think about men, their cocks and being their sperm depository almost every second of every day?

CallMeSir

Guest ohyoudo

I'm constantly on all the apps and sites looking for loads. Meeting up on lunch breaks, after work, late nights when the hubs is asleep. I can cum, and my desire for cock and seed does not abate at all. I can never get enough, never stop thinking about it. If I could make a living serving real men I would. I have an online Sir that I pay tribute to and he helps me find loads sometimes too. Makes me do things I wouldnt normally do in order to get a load. Love being controlled like that. 

5 hours ago, backpackguy said:

Ozpig, you and I are kindered spirits...as are most of the faggot cumdump bottom whores on this site...can't get enough cock and seed!! Oink! B)

Exactly and you know something I love every single cock I get that breeds me and I never ever knock back cock or seed. If a man has a hard cock it is my job to take care of it for him and be the best bottom I can possibly be for him. Even when I am gangbanged I enjoy the last cock as much as the first.

Fuck yeah Ozpig, went to a bareback sex party a week ago and took 12 cocks and numerous loads from a room full of hung stallions...luved every cock and every drop of thick, hot, creamy seed deposited in my hungry fuck hole...couldn't get enough! Guess I'm just a whore! oink!! :drool: 

Guest hole4bbuse

Born to serve, submit and refuse no loads. Master made that very clear, he likes to see me used, he also expects me to serve all those who want to fuck cum or piss deep into this ass. Always ready, willing and cock hungry. 

IMG_20180323_110041_01.jpg

• 1 year later...
Guest cumpig689

It is kind of fun to be in meetings at work and thinking about sucking and getting fucked by all the cocks that are in the room!