When are you proud of your sex accomplishment?

Luvbbslut

In your sex life, in your past experience, you've certainly felt pride at some time for what you were doing. This feeling when you know you've done something good, for yourself, or for other people. When do you feel the most pride in your sex life? It could be just servicing a top, hearing him thank you. Or being a non-load refused slut, who will one's only chance to fuck someone.

Regarding my experience, I feel the most pride when one of my slut turns into a real faggot. At the beginning they might just want soft sex, not much breeding. But with some skills, i sometimes manage to make them crave dicks and cum like never before. I like thinking i contributed to the birth of new cumdumps for men to use.

I also feel pride when I'm whoring out a pig to other men, and he manages to serve them as told, getting their loads, insults and compliments. Always happy to provide a good slut to other men.

What about you? In what moment do you feel pride?

• Upvote 1

Lots of different occasions. One would be that some tops come back for more. They say they love my hole and love fucking me even though I am not really their type. Means I am doing something right if they come back.

• Upvote 1

I agree that getting a compliment from a top is great. Even more so, having a new (to my ass anyhow) top come back for more is a greater compliment. But, for me those are simply feedback on the effort I put into fucking. I always try to use as much skill and enthusiasm as possible to give the meat of the moment the best possible experience. While the feedback is appreciated, it is not my source of sexual pride.

Rather, I am most proud that I have evolved as a queer to the point that I have truly accepted and live by a code that includes an any cock any time, no questions, no limits attitude. I feel I have overcome so many taboos, stigmas, anti-fag messages. I have worked for many years to makes certain my fucking practices have aligned with my mental/emotional view of what it means to be an authentic fag.

No doubt, that has meant many extreme adjustments. I believe the fact that I am " c and c" is an example (converted and castrated). Accepting non-mainstream changes like those two are not easy, but the rewards have, so far, been many.

In short, I am a very queer, POZ, tatted up, free fucking eunuch who will take any cock at any time---and DAMNED PROUD OF IT. In fact, I cannot imagine being any other way.

• Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

I think my favourite is when i have been asked specifically to serve a room full of horny anonymous fuckers that have fucked me before & want a repeat of my cunt to use again & fill up with there baby batter, They know my hole can take a serious pounding & i never refuse any loads + They know how much i love my hole to be full of several loads & that they can continue using me till there nuts are empty. I have been asked a few times to come to places where i know i will be fucked by several men. The most i ever had was a room with about 8 or 9 fuckers who filled my cunt with sperm all night long.

1 hour ago, Dickmagnet said:

I think my favourite is when i have been asked specifically to serve a room full of horny anonymous fuckers that have fucked me before & want a repeat of my cunt to use again & fill up with there baby batter, They know my hole can take a serious pounding & i never refuse any loads + They know how much i love my hole to be full of several loads & that they can continue using me till there nuts are empty. I have been asked a few times to come to places where i know i will be fucked by several men. The most i ever had was a room with about 8 or 9 fuckers who filled my cunt with sperm all night long.

Nice! Like inviting you as "guest star" to a party for the participant's relief. I understand it makes you proud 

The night at the bathhouse when I was fucked my 9 guys in the dark room.  Then as I was heading out the super hot attendant grabbed my arm, dragged me into the room he was cleaning, said "I heard about you"

Them proceeded to pump a tenth load deep in my ass.

• Upvote 4

I have that feeling twice. I love when I'm at a Bathhouse and I get fucked by a guy one on one & then he points me out as the slut he fucked I'm turned on by the thought that he's telling them how good it was & how he didn't have to rubber up to get it & how his nut is in my ass & tell them to go get me & how easy it was for him.  The other time is when I finally get someone to meet all my fetish requirement that was a "Vanilla Fucker" at first. It make me proud when they know the drill, When they use to wash before the came, now the don't, or they know to how my head down on there dick when they Cum to make me swallow ect 

• Upvote 1

As I am a dirty fuck that enjoys getting fucked by a nice hard raw cock, and enjoys shooting my load deep inside a woman... I'd say my greatest accomplishment was fucking a married woman, and getting her pregnant. Her husband never knew it wasn't his, and to this day, still doesn't. 

• Upvote 1

i am most proud when my muscles, fat meat and beefy ass are repeatedly cheked out by a guy and I see it and am able to start talking to him and then open the world to his supprssed desire for  male initmacy and sex by casually letting him feel my muscles as I flex and then as I strip further allowing him to feel any where he wants and finally introducing him to the pleasures he has secretly longed for that only males can know together.  Second to that is landing married guys needing a good ass to fuck whenever they are horny.  Promoting physical pleasure among guys is my favorite accomplishment.

• Upvote 1