Yugo

To start off, my roommate is a 22 year old bisexual. He has a girlfriend. A few days ago, I'm laying in bed (naked) when I hear my door open. I thought he was just being to get something do I just laid there. A few seconds later, I felt him climbing offer the bed and pulling the sheet off me.

Now, we have messed around before, but just blow jobs. I was a little confused until I felt him spit on my hole. Before I could raise up, he was already pushing the head into me. I was instantly hard. 

He slowly pushed his 7 in cut cock in. Once he was in, he started fucking me good and fast. That lasted for about 10 minutes until he got off. He then got up and simply walked out of the room. Nothing like a little fuck to get your morning started.

• Upvote 12

Hot man.  I once had a roommate who I wished would've come into my room at night and fucked and used me for his release.  Our arrangement was a "roommates only" situation, but I still could wish!  One night a trick he had over walked into my room, started sucking me, then slid his tummy hole onto my dick to fuck him, using my roommates' load for lube!  I was trying to stop him but he wanted another fuck so I gave it to him.  Roommate and I talked about it a few times and still wished he would've used me instead.

I got a new roommate on Tuesday.  Hot young gay asian boy - 5'9" 110#, 21 yo.  I hosting a few guys on Wednesday and Thursday nights, but he did not join or ask to.  When I got home early from work, I walked in and he was bent over my couch with a cock in his mouth and one in his ass.  I watched for a while and realized he was being fucked with condom - so sad.  I went to my room, showered and got ready to go out to the bookstores to cruise the glory holes.  When ii got out of the shower the two guys left and he as naked on the couch counting the money he got from them.  Now that was hot.  I go too hard.  I told him this was my place and I don't allow condoms hehe.  He looked at me.  I went over to him grabbed him by the hair and lead him into my bedroom, through him on the bed, took off my pants, flipped him over and slide into his willing hole.  I stroked my cock in and out until a shot my hot load in his ass. When I pulled he looked at me with fear and pleasure.  He weakly asked if I was clean.  I told him it doesn't matter but to move his stuff out of his room.  He started to speak and told to use my closest because his room just become our sex playroom where I'd be whoring his ass whenever I wanted.  He said Yes Sir.  Hopefully more stories to cum

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4