You should decide.

straightnomore

Truth be told if you are looking for someone to knock up I may not be your guy, as far as I know that may have already happened from a previous time doing this, here is what I want - I want you to decide, you are of course the top. 

I want to be in a hotel room (willing to travel Manchester / Liverpool UK and anywhere in between) face down and ass up. You decide how it goes down, you want to start with a condom and go bare, great. You want to use a condom all the way through, great. You want to tell me you are and then decide not to? Perfect. Where that cum goes, also your call. 

Can anyone facilitate this?

The reason for a hotel room is that I may want others in there, hoping to be thoroughly used. 

• 2 months later...
Guest LiverpoolPOZ

If you buy a hotel room in Liverpool City Centre, I'm happy to take control and Top you. Love a bttm who doesn't say no. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2017 at 2:10 AM, LiverpoolChaser said:

If you buy a hotel room in Liverpool City Centre, I'm happy to take control and Top you. Love a bttm who doesn't say no. 

Fuck yessssss. Love a top that just wants to use a pig like me. Best tops are the ones that do whatever they want and expect a pig slut bottom to just DO it. Pain, piss, ass eating, k9, fist and much much more. Whatever gets them off, just do it to me, I will NEVER say no.