I’m a fucking horny top, 28 yo, always ready to unload my balls in some hungry mancunt. As you might have read on here, I enjoy real sluts. I mean the dirty ones, the ones whose hunger for cocks dictate their lives. The ones who are ready to be pounded by any men, no matter how they look, nor how old they are, who are enjoying being used as cumdumps. The ones who are craving for loads even if they’ve just been bred by dozens of tops, and whose dream is to become a public 24/7 cumdump in some sleazy bathhouse or at some Master’s house. Well, you picture the kind of faggot I’m into.

Few days ago, I was fucking horny, as it often happens. I remember I used to chat with that guy on some hookup website. He was a hungry bottom, had a nice bubble ass, but I remembered he told me about one of his friend, who according to his words, was “the sluttiest person he had ever met”. He told me about that slut’s past, how early he started taking dicks, missing classes to get loaded by men in the woods, or in public area. Later cruising the bathhouses, spending every weekend there in need for cocks. God I wanted to try out that slut! I contacted that guy, asking about the slut’s availability. “Well we’re Saturday night, he must be at the sexclub, taking dicks as usual, I couldn’t think of any other places where he could be”. Luckily the club wasn’t too far from my place, although I would have been ready to drive a few hours to dump a load in that dirty whore.

large.3.PNG.f51a14c038f2f1fb106df35bcdcf79f1.PNG

I had pictures of that whore from his friend. So when I arrived at the club at around 01:00am, I immediately recognized him in the darkroom, laying on the sling, being pounded by some dirty old man. Fuck! He wasn’t even blindfolded and was enjoying the ride, moving his hips around that grandpa’s dick, sticking his tongue out. Two other men were waiting their turn to breed the slut. I waited in line, stroking my cock, as the old man finally came in that dripping butthole. When he pulled out, I noticed the floor was well covered in cum. That pig must have been taking cocks here for a few hours now. “Who’s next?!” he’s asking. When the first guy in line approached, he said “yeah daddy, come on, breed my faggot hole. You’ve seen me taking that old dirty dick? Yeah? Fuck me hard, push all that old man spunk in my guts”. This must have turned on the top so much, as he unloaded his balls within 3 minutes! “Next!” The guy before me immediately put his dick in that wet pussy. He was very rough. The sling was shaking, and the whore was provoking him “Fuck yeah! Pound me harder daddy. Make me feel your fucking dick, I can’t even feel it! Come on! Wreck my dirty ass! Man!!! Fuck me!” The pounding lasted at least 10 minutes. He was really destroying that pussy, and the slut was really high on it. The top loaded his semen in the boy’s hole, and left. “Next!” My turn now. “Yeah Daddy, you saw how that last guy fucking me? You liked it? I barely felt anything. My ass is so loose you need to fuck me harder if you want me to feel anything” That wasn’t going to be easy, but that slut was such a sex addict, I couldn’t believe I had the chance to bred someone like him. His ass was wrecked, gaping, a slight rosebud leaking cum. The amount of cum on the floor was impressive, there was also cum on the sling, running from the ass to his back. The smell of cum was so strong it made my cock even harder if that was possible. “You’re friend told me you were here, taking loads. He speaks of you as the dirtiest faggot in the region. It seems he’s telling the truth” I said. “Yeah daddy, I’m the sluttiest around here. You cannot find someone more addicted to cocks and cum than me” he replied, while fingering his hole, bringing his cum-covered fingers to his mouth and licking them. “How many loads you have in there faggot?” “24. All from different men. Wanna add the 25th load in me daddy?” Hell yes!! I was ready for that! My cock was fucking hard, and his ass was sooo wet my dick got instantly swallowed by his pussy. Fuck yeah, that felt so good! I was churning all that cum in the nastiest faggot I’ve ever met! “Fuck me harder Daddy!” I was told. “Don’t ask me twice, you’re gonna regret saying this faggot”. I pounded him hard. As hard as I could get! My dick was plunging as deep as possible, hitting his cum-covered guts. He put his hand on my ass, pushing me against him. Fuck! That slut wanted me to completely destroy his pussy. I grabbed him on the shoulders, pushing my dick in his sloppy hole. He was laughing, staring me in the eyes, “Oh yeah daddy, like that, keep raping my faggot hole, give me your babies”. Even though he said this, I had the impression he didn’t really struggle taking my poundings. I took a look behind me and saw the line growing. Four men were waiting their turns. I continued fucking that hole for another 10 minutes. “Yeah fucking breed me daddy! Flood me with your male DNA!” I couldn’t hold anymore, my dick spattered all the cum that was accumulating in my balls for a week. I must have squirted like 10 times. It felt so good. I pulled out, more cum fell on the floor. “Fuck you are definitely a dirty faggot!” I told him. “Thanks daddy”. “Next!!!” Couldn’t believe how fast he moved to the next dick. He was a hungry slut! I moved away, and the following guy stuffed his dick in the boy’s hole, trying to satisfy that hungry hole.

That experienced exhausted me. I needed a break. Went to the bar, relaxing a little while, before leaving the club. Fuck that was the first time I had blast so much cum in a hole. That faggot was incredible!

The next day I got a message from my friend, saying the faggot enjoyed riding my thick dick. Told me he ended at 7am, with 38 loads in his pussy, when no one was left to breed him anymore. He emptied everyone but had to leave as all were exhausted, although the slut wanted more. Fuck! That got me hard again. And apparently this was far from his record. My friend told me that the faggot was going to whore his ass out again on the following Friday, trying to get more loads this time. Asked if I were interested. Fuck yes I am! I definitely want to take a second ride on that slut’s ass. This time I’m going to be the last one to unload my balls. I might pay a visit in the early morning. That’s when the sluts are the most craving and the dirtiest.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 19

damn! Sounds like me too. Love hard male cock and taking guy after guy in me. And no matter how many i've just enjoyed, if i see another, I have to take it it too. Just the sight of other males makes me want to have sex. It is the best addiction out there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Guest Dickmagnet

He sure sounds like a dirty faggot just like how you describe it too. It's not everyones cup of tea to be honest i found it a bit boring just laying there in a sling taking load after load like a lizard but hey each to there own & thanks for sharing the story.

• 10 months later...
On 10/03/2017 at 9:58 PM, Luvbbslut said:

...always ready to unload my balls in some hungry mancunt. As you might have read on here, I enjoy real sluts. I mean the dirty ones, the ones whose hunger for cocks dictate their lives. The ones who are ready to be pounded by any men, no matter how they look, nor how old they are, who are enjoying being used as cumdumps. The ones who are craving for loads even if they’ve just been bred by dozens of tops, and whose dream is to become a public 24/7 cumdump in some sleazy bathhouse or at some Master’s house. Well, you picture the kind of faggot I’m into.

well you just descriBBed me ... :)