Best BB places in Zurich

WildBreed

What's the best place in Zurich for chasing a good load?

I'd say  straight away the best place for BB is the Rage in Schlieren, in the outskirts of Zurich.

www.rage.ch

The Rage is a sex club on three floors, called sector A, B and C, with lot of themed events, darkroom, gloryhole and a mixed crowd; it rarely disappoints you. 

The club looks a bit like a construction site,or a workshop, with bare metal and used tyres hanging from the roof. I think the roughed atmosphere totally works and puts you in the right mood.

I've been there several times on different days of the week and I've always driven back home well stuffed with cum in my holes.

My favorite is the action on the gloryhole in sector B  (downstairs) but the darkrooms on all levels get pretty busy as well.

Took 12 loads on my last time, all anonymous, not a single word spoken. Does it get better than this?

The best sauna, to my taste, is the Mustache.

Have to say not a big spot on the BB scene though, but the venues are nice and clean.

A word of advice, nothing is cheap in Zurich  and entrance to club or sauna will cost you between 20 to 35 bucks, drinks excluded.

Coming to Zurich any time soon?

Hit me up.

Tschuss.

Guest bukkakio

Thanks for the feedback. I've been to Rage but quite unlucky with the number of guys there. Better luck next time. Do you recommend a specific day of the week?