Wildwind

Ok so here's the thing. I've had a massive crush on my cousin since we were children. He's three years older than me, fit as hell, sexy af, bashful when it comes to sexual stuff but isn't closed minded.

So I'm trying to figure out what signals to look for that a jock type like my cousin wants head from me. On more than one occasion he's come to visit me without his gf and jacked off in my bathroom loud enough for me to hear after hanging out with me for a long time in the livingroom.

He's done stuff that makes me think he might have interest in me sucking him off but I'm not sure.

So, what should I look for body language and behavior wise that an alpha male like my cousin wants my attention?

I tend to agree with pozguyuk. When the right mood strikes, make it known that you are open to the idea of helping him out but do so in a manner that doesn't leave him wondering if your putting him on, or he might be misunderstanding what you're saying exactly. 

What were you guys talking about/doing before this occurs? He might be trying to be obvious enough for you to hear, but it may be possible he's a chronic masturbator and isn't aware that he's being loud enough to be heard. Being that we know next to nothing about your cousin it's difficult to formulate a way for you to approach the subject. 

I guess for body language, perhaps look for signs that he might be thinking about you sucking him off....look of lust, maybe a little touchy-feely, providing you with clear view of crotch/open legs, etc, grabbing himself or touching himself while looking at you. I guess some of the more classic cruising signs one might look for. Subtle, yet definitely showing some sort of interest. 

Well he's kind of shy when it comes to sexual stuff. But he has adjusted himself a few times when he caught me looking, but I couldn't tell if it was from feeling embarassed at getting my attention. He's also cupped himself a few times. Then again wouldn't most guys turn to the side or close their legs??

when he was masturbating in the bathroom just beforehand we were talking about sex. But it was mostly me sharing my personal sexual experiences and him laughing and giving opinions. Just guy talk.

before most of this I did mention bluntly thay when I was younger I was very open to sex with my other cousins if they approached it right. We were talking about how I got pissed because a different cousin tried to fuck me when we were teens but was too aggressive. I'm wondering if he's too afraid to be blunt because he doesn't want to piss me off after what I told him.

I could see where some of those signs could be taken in the affirmative that he's interested. If the subject comes up again where you are talking about cousins being too aggressive or really in general anyone being too aggressive then perhaps make it known that you respond best to someone being direct, even if just in a casual "hey, maybe we could try that sometime". 

Maybe the next time he adjusts/grabs himself when he notices you looking, you might try returning the gesture and observe his response. He might just be doing guy things, but I'm thinking it's possible he's trying to show interest in the best way he knows how. Not all guys are good at indicating to others, especially other guys that they are interested in playing. Most particular guys who have no or little experience successfully cruising. 

I guess maybe I can get some drinks next time he comes over. Maybe accidentally brush my hand over his groin as I walk past and see if he starts adjusting himself. Then maybe do the same and bring up sex? Then maybe ask what he's into sex wise and then bring up that I like giving head?

would taking action while he's jacking off be too direct?

• Upvote 1

Well, my thought on taking action while he's jerking off might be a little forward if he's not doing it to get your attention. I had considered having you mention hearing something but again, you probably don't want to scare him. But, if you feel comfortable making a comment about hearing his activities in the bathroom, perhaps an offer to help could be added. Since no one really knows whats going on in his thoughts, it's difficult to know if he's being subtle, or just not aware that his activities are having such an effect on you. 

The first time I caught him jacking off I made a joke that I heard him and that he must be comfortable in my home. The next visit right after that he jacked off in the bathroom again. The second time he jacked near the sink istead of on the toilet, right next to the door. There was also an odd moment the first time he jacked off just before it happened. We were talking about sex. He took off his outter shirt down to his under armor, then sprawled his leg sapart and stretched. Not a fast stretch but like slow, steady and arching his back a little with his arms overhead. He let his shirt ride way almost to his navel and and his jeans fell so low I could see the hollow of his hips. Like no joke if he didn't shave I would've saw pubes. He made eye contact the whole time and had a grin on his face. I kept glancing at his junk and I'm not 100% sure but he may have a had a boner? Idk how big his dick is so it could've just been a wrinkle in his jeans.

well, if what you're saying is accurate, it doesn't sound like he's been too subtle. Your last description sounds like he was doing everything except taking his cock out and putting it into your mouth to get you to respond. 

• Upvote 1

I guess I'm just scared because I'm kind of in love with him and love him. He's one of my biggest supports, if this went wrong I would probably have a meltdown. I mean if he offered to move away and for us to be a couple I would fo it without any hesitation.

Oh wow, this guy wants you to worship his cock. The next time he does that sort of stretching, get on your knees before him and ask him if you can help him with that tightness in his pants.And then love every second of working that dick, and swallow every drop of his load. Do it well, and you'll become his regular cum depository.

Then you can work on getting him to be a real man and breed you. :)

It would honestly be great if that happened. He's hot as hell. I'm kind of stuck up with most guys because I have sky high standards, but my cousin is like a country boy adonis. I would definitely swallow for hom without a second thought and I'd keep blowing him for as long as he wants me to.