Cousin at a Funeral

Guest bayareadl

Guest bayareadl

I have a cousin who is a year older than me    Hadn't seen him in 10 years but we are Facebook friends.  That was until last week when at a family funeral (Great Aunt was 95 so it was expected)  He had been out of the closet since he was 15 so everyone knew he was gay. We had some beers at the reception and he was talking about how he hadn't had sex in a while (since he broke up with his BF).  I told him he could always have me and he laughed.  I am not out with many people so he had no idea.  Few more beers and he said he needs to get some ass tonight.   There is no one around so I grabbed his beer and tell him to follow me. I still get the idea he was none the wiser about my intentions.   We headed down the hallway of this reception hall and I find an old office that is half filled with linens and such.  I put the beers on the desk and then squeeze past him and lock the door behind us. 

I grab his bulge and kiss him deep.  He resisted at first but then started to relax.  I told him my mouth and ass were his to use.  He quickly got hard and then I went down on him for a few minutes.  I used my fingers and spit to get myself loose.  He then leaned me over the desk and spit in his hand to lube his cock.  He told me he didn't have a condom and I told him I wasn't wanting him to put one on.  This drove him animalistic and he pushed into me.  He was so horny that he rammed his 7inch cock in and out of me very vigorously.  It only took him about two minutes of hard fucking to cum deep in me.  He made sure to pump every pulse deep in my ass.  I climaxed as well all over the desk. 

We cleaned up and he thanked me.  We ended up going two more rounds a couple hours later at his hotel and I fell asleep with him spooning me.

In the morning we cuddled and made out some more.  They say kissing and fucking your cousin is wrong but it felt so right.

I departed with the promise between us to see each other soon (he lives 400 miles away)

UPDATE:  he is flying in tonight for a conference about 30 miles away from my house for 4 days.....I think I may take a couple of sick days from work and get some more family seed in my ass. 

Guest Dickmagnet

I remember growing up as a kid in the uk, I had some wel fit hunky cousins, I always was dreaming about them taking advantage of me but sadly it just never happened but enough flirting going on though. Both are now married with kids.

Guest bayareadl

So I took two days off this week to go stay at him in the hotel where his conference was.  Needless to say, lots of raw sex was had.  He filled me with many loads of his family cum and we enjoyed each other's bodies mightily. The best is when he would text me he was heading back from the conference and I would assume the position at the end of the bed with my lubed ass.  He would come in and already be rock hard.  Strip down and be shoving in me within seconds of entering the room.  Both nights I was there, we fell asleep spooning with him inside me.   We are so compatible sexually that it isn't funny.   He likes to give loads and I like to take them. 

I have already made plans to travel to him in a few weeks for more loads.  Until then we will have to facetime.

First Cousin sex is the best!!!!

Guest bayareadl
On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 6:39 PM, Chargedup said:

hot man! any of you bugged up?

now that would be family spawning!

woof 

Neither one of us is poz but I would gladly accept his poz family cum if he was.

• 1 year later...
Guest bayareadl

UPDATE from the last month or so: 

For most of the last year my cousin has had a BF.  He is very devoted so we hadn't hooked up.  Well I didn't hear about when they broke up 2 months ago, even though we had been texting quite often the last year.   Last month I went to his town on vacation for a few days.   I posted a pic on Facebook and not even ten minutes later my cousin texts me asking if I was in town and for how long.  I tell him I am in town for 4 days.   He then responds about wanting to catch dinner that night.   I agree and he names a time and a place.  I went back to my hotel and got ready.  I even cleaned out in case I decided to hit a bathhouse later.  

Well we meet for dinner and we a catching up when he starts telling me about the ex-BF.  I was intrigued.   We end up having more than a few beers and neither one of us can drive so I get an Uber back to my hotel a few miles away.  I get him to the room and he lays on the bed and is acting more drunk than I thought he should be. , I tell him he can sleep it off and then he can Uber back later.  He then asks me if we can hook up and that he really isn't that drunk and only wanted to spend more time with me.  He leans in an kisses me and I allow myself to melt into him.  Within minutes he is pushing his bare cock into me as he had done the previous year.  We fuck for most of the night with 4 or 5 loads being erupted into me.  We doze off with me expecting him to be gone in the morning.  

I wake up to him giving me a good morning kiss.  He then decides to call in sick and we spend the day together doing tourist things and then that night he comes back over to my hotel.  We again had great hours of sex.  The next day he takes me to the airport (instead of me catching an Uber).  He parks and walks me up to security and then he hug as we say good-bye he then kissed me on the lips.  I am not much for PDA but kissing my cousin in public was thrilling.  

When I got home I received a text message thanking me for the incredible few days and to call him when I have a chance.   

I called and we chatted for two hours.  At the end he said what my thoughts were of him coming up the following weekend.  I told him I'd love for him to come up.   He booked a Thursday night flight and I picked him up and brought him back to my place.  We fucked for hours again with all of his loads going in me.  Friday after worked we went out and again ended up with his cock spurting loads in me.  

Saturday night was different.  He said he wanted to take me out so we got dressed and went to a nice dinner afterwards we went to the beach and we started kissing in the sand under the stars.   Then he asked if I liked our date.  I laughed and told him he may get lucky.  He smiled but was more serious.  He said he had these feelings for me and was hoping I had them too.  I told him I did which caused him to smile.   We discussed what this meant and we decided to enter into an open long-distance relationship but are both willing to close it should we want to proceed to the next step which maybe a possibility at some point.  

Let's just say the sex that night was more sensual that I have had in many years.  

I flew down the following weekend and spent it at his place.   His roommate (also gay) is a very understanding individual so my cousin told him that I was coming to town and told him about our incestuous relationship.  His roommate was cool with it and didn't see any problem since we aren't reproducing (haha!!).  It was very nice to have this acceptance and made for a much more enjoyable weekend (i.e. cuddling on the couch and not having to hide what we were doing behind closed doors).   

So long story short......things are back on with my cousin and we are enjoying our flourishing relationship.    

• 1 month later...
Guest bayareadl

Things have gone well with my cousin the last 7 weeks.   We continue to spend our weekends together and he is looking into transferring to my city through his company.   2 weekends ago his mom (my aunt) was in town the same time I was so we ended up spending time together.  Obviously, we acted like we were just cousins hanging out but by the second night she had caught on.   We were at a bar having a beer when she asked about any dating we were doing.  I told her I was seeing someone and she asked who the lucky girl was.  I told her it was a guy.  She looked over at her son and immediately did a "Oh my gosh" look.  "Daniel, Matt is the guy you've been seeing but wouldn't let me meet?"  He nodded and we both braced for the worse.  "Are you both happy?" she asked.  We both nodded and she said then she was happy for us.  We chatted about things late into the evening and agreed that it is best if few of the family know at this point.  She said my mom would never understand and I agreed.  She grabbed a cab for Daniel's apartment and gave us each a kiss and a hug and once again said she was happy for us.   We were both on cloud nine.  

We stayed out for a while and finally made it back to the house at 2AM.  Daniel had slept on the couch the first night and I on the queen blow up mattress in the living room to give his mom his bedroom.   That night we slept on the blow up mattress together.   In the morning, his mom cooked us breakfast and once again let us know she was okay with us being together.    She packed up and left mid-morning while my flight wasn't until late afternoon.   We used the late morning and early afternoon to have  sex with me taking 3 of his loads.  He finally dropped me off at the airport with a passionate kiss and a promise to visit me the following weekend.  

So things are still going great with us. 

• 1 month later...
Guest bayareadl

Things have been great the last month.   He is working on relocating to my town.  His mom (my aunt) is in full support of it.   He will of course be moving in with me. 

Last week we went to a local bathhouse.   We fucked and then relaxed in the hot tub.   When time came we went back to the room and we left it open while we fucked.  Needless to say there were 3-4 people watching by the end of the show.   My cousin finishes and then invited anyone who wanted to use my hole.   The first guy stepped in and starts to put a condom on when my cousin reaches out and tells him there is no need and that I was on PreP.   I was shocked to say the least but my cousin gave me a smile and a kiss.   The guy then fucked me bareback and when asked about going in my ass, my cousin said "Of course"  This was repeated by two more tops.   We got tired and headed home but we didn't sleep until he put one more load in me.  

The next morning I wanted to chat about what happened.  He told me he loved that I was a cumdump bottom and never wanted me to change.  I was delighted but shocked.  He told me we could do repeat performances every few weeks.  I told him how happy he made me and that I couldn't wait for him to relocate to be with him all the time.  

So things are going better than I could believe with my cousin.