Getting fucked vs getting bred

CallMeSir

46 minutes ago, fuckrogerbb said:

No. That is one reason I don't like tops in bathhouses. They just go around fucking one guy after another and I assume the last one gets his load.

And my answer to that is:  be so good, so warm, so wet, and so talented  with milking my dick that I don't want to move on the the next.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

Being a cum dump is just that a place for a top to insert his DNA.  There is nothing HOTTER than having a mans cum in you, feeling it ooze out your sloppy hole, and knowing that it is the best lube available for another man to drop his load.  I love getting fucked, but i LOVE getting bred!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Depends on the situation. In a group or dark room situation I don't really mind. There are others who will dump a load and maybe they are just warming up and save it for later. And it opens me up for others who are not really into a tight hole.

In a 1-1 hell yeah. It has happened more than once that a top fucked and fucked but couldn't cum. The feeling is still great but it leaves both of us unsatisfied. And there are the ones who pull out and shoot on your back, ass or hole. He satisfied, me only half.

• Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

Totally agree with all the previous comments here, I want & deserve the load deep in my ass & if i'm getting bred even better for it.

Fill me up only, or don't bother. Sometimes my b/f fucks me for 20-30 minutes and then stops and says he'll give me his cum when he fucks me later in the day. That's ok=means I'm getting fucked twice in one day, but damn, I want his hot poz ud cum in me every time.

• Like 1

Guest Bearman

I always want the top to shoot his load deep inside.Love to be filled up with hot cum.There is no better feeling as far as I'm concerned