Getting fucked vs getting bred

CallMeSir

On 2017-03-13 at 2:24 PM, FelchingPisser said:

And my answer to that is:  be so good, so warm, so wet, and so talented  with milking my dick that I don't want to move on the the next.

Exactly! Lazy bottoms don’t get the loads. As a bottom I work to keep those tops fucking me till they bust! 

I pretty much need to see or feel a guy cum inside of me. The look on his face, the thrust in his hips, the ecstasy in his eyes combined with the knowledge that my pussy did its job taking his cum deep, is one of the best satisfactions possible in life.

• Upvote 1

I would rather be bred, for the most of a week I carry a Load from some male in my Fuck Hole. If the Top who breeds me gives me a choice I prefer ingesting the Cum Load. I sometimes will go days with the Load dried in my facial hair. I am curious as to whether someone will make a comment. I found from past experiences that Black Males know I have another man's seed on my face, and most of the time they offer to add their Seed, which makes it easier to persuade them that I need to give them a NSA Blowjob to make it easier for them to make a deposit. I also like having dried Semen on my face because it irritates my Father, who thinks I should be ashamed to be marked by some man.

e44f43f3-b7bd-40c0-b2f3-f3034752d047.png

• 5 months later...

Yes I am partially satisfied as I am happy to have had his cock in me and if he has used a rubber I always eat it out anyway after he pulls out - so I at least get his seed in my mouth . But I feel totally complete when a man pumps his jizz into me

There is science behind the preference for getting a load - you get the feel-good chemicals that come with it, along with the bonding that occurs between two people at climax. So no surprise there.

For some people, however, and I am one of them, there is a psychological component that trumps the chemical. I was trained to be a fuck-hole for men's pleasure. "Always give, never take." My goal is to surrender my ass, my privacy, my intimacy, my dignity, my masculinity, my free will, my everything to every man who wants a warm, wet hole to fuck. In exchange, I am allowed to fulfill my purpose. That may mean that a man empties his balls into me, or it may mean he brutally reams me for an hour and then pulls out with a smirk and a slap on the ass without cumming, but is just as pleased. Either way, I have been used as a cunt for cock. That is Everything.

• Like 1

Guest FriendlyBottom

I try to have a sort of "Zen" mindset about it these days.  I enjoy the sensation of hard cock thrusting in and out of my ass.  I enjoy enveloping the literal "manhood" of a man I am attracted to and feel affection for.  I enjoy it when he achieves orgasm due to his intimate contact with me.  I enjoy the sensation of his cock swelling inside me, the sound of his grunts, the sometimes perceptible (or is it just my active imagination?) sensations of his cum spurting inside me and the warm slickness spreading in my interior as he continues to poke around... 

But if he doesn't breed me for whatever reason (e.g. he jacked off twice earlier today and he's still drained; he emptied his balls into my mouth or ass two hours ago before we fell asleep and he hasn't yet fully rechard; he's on a new medication that's making it difficult for him to cum;  he's stressed and distracted due to work/financial/family drama; he's had his prostate removed due to cancer, etc.), the fuck was still enjoyable.  

But, having said that, I do find it so therapeutic to get a load planted deep inside me.  It can truly brighten my day and make a bad mood subside.  So, yeah, sometimes that fuck is just a prelude to a breeding.

And...to this day, I wish I could travel back in time and take the load of a hot man who fucked was fucking me bare back in 1999 and told me that with a few more pumps he would "be there" and I asked him to pull out and cum on my belly (because I was trying to adhere to "safer sex").  I'm sure I'll be laying on my deathbed wishing that John D***** had bred me deep all those years ago..

Guest luvtakingloads
On 3/13/2017 at 12:23 PM, CallMeSir said:

Are you really satisfied if a man doesn't leave his sperm babies deep in your pussy?

It  is much more satisifying to be bred.  It is great being fucked for a long time, but feeling a man shoot his load inside you is the best and of course sucking him clean

I just love being bred and know that once that guy(usually black...I am a whore for black cock) enters my pussy, he is going to leave his cum deep. In the past, while being fucked I have been asked if I wanted their cum in me or on me and much of the time I would have them shoot on my body. The last 6 months or so, it's been as deep as they can get their dick in me. After they shoot, I love them keeping their cock inside as I milk their flesh with my pussy. I have 4 black guys that love my ass pussy and leaving their cum inside me...I just love it.

• 1 month later...
Guest bentoverwaiting4u

Being a submissive botttom, it's not about my satisfaction.  If he shoots his load inside me, great!  If he pulls out and shoots on me, yes, I'm a bit disappointed.  If he merely fucks me for a while, pulls out and leaves, I still have a smile on my face.  If he desides not to even fuck me, for what ever reason, that's when I'm not satisfied; but it's because he didn't use me to his satisfaction, not because he didn't fuck me.