Getting fucked vs getting bred

CallMeSir

• 2 months later...

Definitely my goal is always to make the top Cum in me. A great feeling of accomplishment when I hear their body tense / breath get short / ecstasy as they pump their load into me.

That said, I'm perfectly content taking a guy without getting his load. In a number of circumstances (Bars with back rooms, Sex clubs, etc), people who show up early like to fuck, and I love taking some of their cocks, but generally aren't looking to cum yet as they want to have fun until the place closes / fuck a couple bottoms before shooting their load and heading home. Particularly for those who don't want to shoot yet, I see it somewhat as my job to help get the fun started / instigate things. If everyone is standing around the bar drinking, and some want to make a move / cruising but no one doing anything for fear of being "first" I love to wander up to a guy whose been cruising me, rub his cock through his shorts, get it hard, see if maybe I can get him to pull it out and let me stroke it a bit.

So yea, strongly prefer getting bred, but love making guys hard and happy in general, whether it's with my throat or ass. A bare cock just tastes good and feels great, particularly ones with lots of precum.

Just putting this out there.... but does anyone, like me, feel that one load is never enough? For some reason I like making guys happy and the more guys I can make cum, the more satisfied I am... after being fucked for one hour and my hole is wrecked and pink, I finally get the load.. I’m already thinking “who’s next” 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 10 months later...

I’m clearly in the minority but if it’s a good fuck but there’s no breeding, I am ok with it. My goal is to offer up my hole for my tops cock. We may both be great at what we’re doing but there are lots of reasons that a guy might not cum. One of my fuckbuddies will plow me in his sling for hours and in the end, he may or may not shoot his load in my ass. We still had an amazing time and we both really enjoyed the experience. If he wants to cum in me, he’s always welcome to do it, but it’s not a requirement for me. 

There are times where I’m just after the breeding but I will let the top know that he can and should shoot inside me.  When that happens, I want cum in me and the top has always served it up. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, catcher4you said:

I’m clearly in the minority but if it’s a good fuck but there’s no breeding, I am ok with it. My goal is to offer up my hole for my tops cock. We may both be great at what we’re doing but there are lots of reasons that a guy might not cum. One of my fuckbuddies will plow me in his sling for hours and in the end, he may or may not shoot his load in my ass. We still had an amazing time and we both really enjoyed the experience. If he wants to cum in me, he’s always welcome to do it, but it’s not a requirement for me. 

There are times where I’m just after the breeding but I will let the top know that he can and should shoot inside me.  When that happens, I want cum in me and the top has always served it up. 

I agree.  They are two separate things.    being submissive and getting fucked is one thing and getting bred is another.  In an ideal world you would get both at the same time.  But I’ve had great fucks with condoms and really bad fucks without.

i answered this when it was first asked, but i find ive changed? i still love a mans cum, but to me there is more than one way to breed.  When a Top fucks me with a particular intent, knows how to communicate that intent and leaves me knowing that He has fulfilled His intent, i feel bred.  i had a fb who's intent was to modify my hole, make it into his "pussy." To this day, if feel "bred" by Him, like He left a permanent part of Himself in me... breeding can be purely psychological for me, and that ends up being a deeper breeding than just physical cum. 

On 7/8/2018 at 9:43 AM, Japbtm said:

Just putting this out there.... but does anyone, like me, feel that one load is never enough? For some reason I like making guys happy and the more guys I can make cum, the more satisfied I am... after being fucked for one hour and my hole is wrecked and pink, I finally get the load.. I’m already thinking “who’s next” 

You're just a cum hungry cumdump and we thank you and your kind for the service you provide to the community

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest bbncguy

Being 💯 percent honest, I go face down and ass up for the load(s). For me, as soon as I get the first load inside me I have an unquenchable desire for one more load, then one more, then another. My best record is 13 loads but there has to be a better day out there. I don’t go ass up for a relationship, I want to feel the top get hard, fuck me and breed me. If the top fucks me for a long time and doesn’t breed me, then I feel like I was unable to satisfy him. I need that load(s)! The ultimate satisfaction is feeling him grab my hips and pull me balls deep on his cock as he unloads. Just my two pennies worth!

Guest bbncguy
On 7/8/2018 at 9:43 AM, Japbtm said:

Agree 💯 percent, the first load is just the start of a great night!!!