Getting fucked vs getting bred

CallMeSir

You can call it getting fucked, breeding, or making love but the bottom line with me is if he has his cock in my ass and it is going to be bare I totally expect him to cum in me. It is just naturel to me.

• 1 year later...
On 6/11/2019 at 5:47 PM, ALPHAboy said:

So well said. Bottoms are naturally designed to be bred. Tops like me are sperm producers being made specifically to fertilize bottoms with the sperm we produce. 

my top fucker / one night stand take me , he take me raw und shoot me his DNA inside me

If he wants to breed me, my pussy is his.

Personnally I prefer them cumming in my mouth or on my face after fucking me hard so that I can watch him orgasm. For a caged bottom like me, being allowed to watch my man's pleasure face while I m denied of any orgasm, amplifies the satisfaction I get from my condition.

I would much rather get a short quick fuck that ends with the guy blowing his load in me than fucking me for awhile and no load. I am a fuckhole but more importantly I am a cumdumpster or a cumsewer. I was born to take loads. all loads from all males. as many as possible. whores like me exist to be a hot body for guys to unload their balls into.some guys apologise for breeding me too fast but I don't care.plus I can get the next Gus cock in me faster that way.pumpndump.png.5eff45d35115d602687e18dab2b7a8b6.png348365428_cumdumpsteranim.thumb.jpg.4a9d1eb3e165e0af08a1768d6ef1dc37.jpgsloppycumdumpslinghole.thumb.jpg.116666e606712b4edb55b64026180964.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I would much rather get a short quick fuck that ends with the guy blowing his load in me than fucking me for awhile and no load. I am a fuckhole but more importantly I am a cumdumpster or a cumsewer. I was born to take loads. all loads from all males. as many as possible. whores like me exist to be a hot body for guys to unload their balls into.some guys apologise for breeding me too fast but I don't care.plus I can get the next Gus cock in me faster that way.pumpndump.png.5eff45d35115d602687e18dab2b7a8b6.png348365428_cumdumpsteranim.thumb.jpg.4a9d1eb3e165e0af08a1768d6ef1dc37.jpgsloppycumdumpslinghole.thumb.jpg.116666e606712b4edb55b64026180964.jpg

That's what I like about this slut 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Would always rather be bred, that sloppy feeling you get as the cum dribbles out is the best ever! But happy to get fucked as well, just love that feeling, particularly right at the start, the head that slowly pushes then pops in. It’s best I find when you can’t see them so you don’t know the cock size or shape till it tries to get in. Over a night provided I am getting some loads, guys can feel it and want to fuck sloppy seconds it is always a good night, but really good to end on a du,p