Getting fucked vs getting bred

CallMeSir

Guest bayareadl

Why would I run a race to not finish.  The cum deep in my cunt is the prize.  I hate it when they don't cum in me.  I should have a tattoo "Insert cock and leave cum here"

I'm not satisfied until the guy fucking me shoots his cum load in me.  My feeling is that I have to do everything I can do to make my top satisfied enough that he breeds me.  After I'm bred it's great to know that the tops DNA is now part of me!

• 2 months later...
On 3/23/2017 at 5:27 PM, 4BareCocks said:

I'm not satisfied until the guy fucking me shoots his cum load in me.  My feeling is that I have to do everything I can do to make my top satisfied enough that he breeds me.  After I'm bred it's great to know that the tops DNA is now part of me!

Satisfaction guaranteed.  

Guest ohyoudo

I don't get disappointed if the top doesn't cum. My hole is here for him to use as he wishes. If he just wants to fuck my hole and tear it up, but not cum. That's fine. He has the right to do that and I have no right to tell him no. 

If he doesn't cum because I'm not doing a good job, that's a different story. I felt great shame the couple of times that's happened. Since I'm ownerless at the moment I issue my own punishment for being a bad bottom. 

On 3/13/2017 at 6:23 PM, CallMeSir said:

Are you really satisfied if a man doesn't leave his sperm babies deep in your pussy?

No. If you fuck me, I want you to go all the way. If you pull out before you seed me, I will always be disappointed. It's that simple.

1 hour ago, PozUrbana said:

My feeling is that I have to do everything I can do to make my top satisfied enough that he breeds me.

This is exactly how I feel as well. I will pretty work my damn best to get seeded. Become a sub bitch boy, power bottom, beg for your cum in me, bite down and take a hard pounding, moan loudly or give verbal. Whatever you need.

• Upvote 1