CallMeSir

Getting fucked vs getting bred

On 2017-03-13 at 2:24 PM, FelchingPisser said:

And my answer to that is:  be so good, so warm, so wet, and so talented  with milking my dick that I don't want to move on the the next.

Exactly! Lazy bottoms don’t get the loads. As a bottom I work to keep those tops fucking me till they bust! 

No just getting fucked doesn’t satisfy me. I need that load at the end of it. 

I pretty much need to see or feel a guy cum inside of me. The look on his face, the thrust in his hips, the ecstasy in his eyes combined with the knowledge that my pussy did its job taking his cum deep, is one of the best satisfactions possible in life.

I would rather be bred, for the most of a week I carry a Load from some male in my Fuck Hole. If the Top who breeds me gives me a choice I prefer ingesting the Cum Load. I sometimes will go days with the Load dried in my facial hair. I am curious as to whether someone will make a comment. I found from past experiences that Black Males know I have another man's seed on my face, and most of the time they offer to add their Seed, which makes it easier to persuade them that I need to give them a NSA Blowjob to make it easier for them to make a deposit. I also like having dried Semen on my face because it irritates my Father, who thinks I should be ashamed to be marked by some man.

e44f43f3-b7bd-40c0-b2f3-f3034752d047.png