Hotel Room Anonymous Breed

dad4BBTop

Chatted with a guy from Craigslist last night and agreed to meet him in his hotel room after I got off work. He was just in town overnight and was looking for some head and maybe fuck. I arrived at hotel and emailed him I was there.  He gave room number and told me room would be in bed, room would be dark and I was to come in, strip and start sucking his dick. Room was dark, no tv on, just the radio. Could not see anything of him or what he looked like. His uncut dick fit good in my mouth.  Sucked him till he was close and I could really taste his precum. He told me to stop and turn around on the bed and face the wall on all 4s.  He fingered my hole with spit, shove his dick in and proceeded to pound me deep. He didn't last long, he grunted and went balls deep and pumped a load in my ass.  He pulled out and went to bathroom, I dressed as my hole was dripping cum and left.  Totally anonymous plus strangers cum in me equals one hot fuck. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15

• 1 month later...

Dad,

I love to fuck anonymously in darkrooms. So fucking hot to see the expression on a younger bottom's face when I've cum in his boyCUNT. I get "thanks, daddy", a passionate kiss, even a love punch to the gut for a job well done and deep.

Again, I love anon loads! You're pleasing someone else and as well as getting pleased. A win-win for both! Keep getting anon loads!

• Upvote 3

On 3/13/2017 at 8:56 PM, dad4BBTop said:

Chatted with a guy from Craigslist last night and agreed to meet him in his hotel room after I got off work. He was just in town overnight and was looking for some head and maybe fuck. I arrived at hotel and emailed him I was there.  He gave room number and told me room would be in bed, room would be dark and I was to come in, strip and start sucking his dick. Room was dark, no tv on, just the radio. Could not see anything of him or what he looked like. His uncut dick fit good in my mouth.  Sucked him till he was close and I could really taste his precum. He told me to stop and turn around on the bed and face the wall on all 4s.  He fingered my hole with spit, shove his dick in and proceeded to pound me deep. He didn't last long, he grunted and went balls deep and pumped a load in my ass.  He pulled out and went to bathroom, I dressed as my hole was dripping cum and left.  Totally anonymous plus strangers cum in me equals one hot fuck. 

Fuck.  That is hot.  Got horned up by guys on another app sending me hardon pics.  Now crazy horny and drinking in my hotel room trying to be good but may look for cock

• Upvote 2

Guest ANONMUSLcumdump
On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 8:56 PM, dad4BBTop said:

fucking hot man!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2017 at 8:18 AM, curiouspuppy429 said:

Fuck.  That is hot.  Got horned up by guys on another app sending me hardon pics.  Now crazy horny and drinking in my hotel room trying to be good but may look for cock

I hope "being good" means getting in the right mindset to be a load taking slut :)  that's what I use this site for - getting myself in a sleazier mood before I start hunting for ass, cock and cum, then admitting what I've done to like-minded guys that will appreciate it 

Guest ANONMUSLcumdump
On 5/24/2017 at 7:51 AM, justsexnowatl said:

I hope "being good" means getting in the right mindset to be a load taking slut :)  that's what I use this site for - getting myself in a sleazier mood before I start hunting for ass, cock and cum, then admitting what I've done to like-minded guys that will appreciate it 

I answer CL ads all the time forannon breeings..it's the best

Guest curiousnegsub

This is so hot! It's a whole world away from what I've ever done, and would so love to get into that mindset and situation. I think I've got a long way to go yet, but hopeful that i'll get there quicker than I'd anticipate. The thought of this bones me so much.

• 4 months later...

Anonymous Loads of cum deep inside my ass is ALWAYS a Huge tirn-on. It is great when you travel to sleazy cities and do a Motel Pump-N-Dump.

I enjoy my regulars and a couple of them have some Quality time. But when I travel I usually try to find New Men to BREED my ass full of multiple Loads of CUM.