Bottoming for an undetectable top vs. topping an undetectable bottom

I'm a bottom. I love feeling a bare cock deep in my ass, so I only bareback with guys that have recently tested negative. Recently, I've had an undetectable top looking to fuck me bare. I really want his bare cock in me, but I have not looked into Prep yet. Anyway, a lot of sites are saying that bare sex with an undetectable is as safe as fucking a guy that knows that he is neg. The thing is, I can't find details for tops vs. bottoms, so I'd like to ask... Is it low risk for the bottom, or just for the top? How much more risk is there in undetectable top's load as opposed to just letting him fuck you and cum on your ass instead of in it? Have any bottoms here converted from an undetectable top? I hate to sound undereducated, but I'm not seeing the specific answers to my questions anywhere else. Any input or your personal experiences would help greatly.

2 hours ago, N_Cordova said:

I'm a bottom. I love feeling a bare cock deep in my ass, so I only bareback with guys that have recently tested negative. Recently, I've had an undetectable top looking to fuck me bare. I really want his bare cock in me, but I have not looked into Prep yet. Anyway, a lot of sites are saying that bare sex with an undetectable is as safe as fucking a guy that knows that he is neg. The thing is, I can't find details for tops vs. bottoms, so I'd like to ask... Is it low risk for the bottom, or just for the top? How much more risk is there in undetectable top's load as opposed to just letting him fuck you and cum on your ass instead of in it? Have any bottoms here converted from an undetectable top? I hate to sound undereducated, but I'm not seeing the specific answers to my questions anywhere else. Any input or your personal experiences would help greatly.

An undetectable top is just as or safer partner for a negative bottom.  There is still the unknown with anyone who recently tested negative.  I would caution, that the data suggests someone who has been CONSISTANTLY undetectable, not just a single undetectable test result

• Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

A bud of mine who's neg is just like you. He said you have about zero chance of getting pozzed by an undetectable guy. His BF is undectable and fucks him bare. They've been together 18 months and hasn't pozzed so I think your fine.

Guest Dickmagnet

If you want to stay NEG take Prep before getting fucked by a guy who claims to be neg or undetectable don't forget guys lie a lot to get what they want & just presume anyone who wants to fuck you bare is POZ. The only way you can be 100% sure & safe is to protect yourself & take Prep.

I've got a poz u/d boyfriend and he's been fucking me raw and cumming in me for over two years and I'm still neg. My doctor said I should get tested once a year just to play it safe but according to all the data, as long as b/f remains undetectable, I've got nothing to worry about.  And it's fucking hot to be getting fucked raw by someone with HIV, no greater feeling than when he comes inside me.  

• 11 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 8:25 PM, N_Cordova said:

Great topic, I have been fucked by 2 men that said they where undetectable, and who knows at the bath houses since last summer. I recently tested neg. late last month, yet I just met another guy online, who is undetectable. I love this status, because I feel I get the emotional thrill of taking the risk, without as much risk.

44 minutes ago, NegToPoz2018 said:

Great topic, I have been fucked by 2 men that said they where undetectable, and who knows at the bath houses since last summer. I recently tested neg. late last month, yet I just met another guy online, who is undetectable. I love this status, because I feel I get the emotional thrill of taking the risk, without as much risk.

How about without ANY Risk