The Perfect Breeding on video

Like many I like to watch the load going in without pulling out. I prefer to see the cum oozing out the hole a few seconds later.

I came across this video that I really liked because it had what i consider the perfect breeding scene:

• cum has to go inside,
  • no loud bottom that keeps screaming like a woman,
  • some quick trashy talk seconds before the breeding ("I want your load deep inside my hole")
  • The top moaning as he unloads inside that hole, if he's showing his face even better
  • The top keeps pumping every drop and pulls out after he's done

The video is at http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Latin-Cub-5-7-15-28106071

The breeding scene that I'm talking about starts at minute 6:30.

• Upvote 3

I love seeing a cock flex up and down as it pumps cum deep in a cunt. Though the hotest IMO i have ever seen was when the top started cumming in the bottom, but pulled out and shot a big stream into the bottoms gape and then top slammed his dick back in and pumped the rest into the bottom. Hawt! 

This is exactly the way I enjoy being fucked and bred, no talk, no BS, just fucking and the guttural grunts and groans when the top is injecting and dumping that cum deep inside of me!!

• 1 month later...
On 3/14/2017 at 4:36 PM, hungry_hole said:

Like many I like to watch the load going in without pulling out. I prefer to see the cum oozing out the hole a few seconds later.

I came across this video that I really liked because it had what i consider the perfect breeding scene:

• cum has to go inside,
  • no loud bottom that keeps screaming like a woman,
  • some quick trashy talk seconds before the breeding ("I want your load deep inside my hole")
  • The top moaning as he unloads inside that hole, if he's showing his face even better
  • The top keeps pumping every drop and pulls out after he's done

The video is at http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Latin-Cub-5-7-15-28106071

The breeding scene that I'm talking about starts at minute 6:30.

Totally agree.  Isn't that what fucking is all about.  Love when the bottom grabs on to the top's ass and pulls the top as far into him as he can.  I also like a small amount of trash talk before the actual cumming.