A Daddy Finds his Ideal 'Son'

I didn't mean to do it. I just couldn't help myself. There are times I get overcome by my own lust, and I just get carried away.

I was turned on when we finally met, he was my ideal of a "son" to my "dad". Though a little older than what you might conceive of as my son, he was nonetheless my ideal of what I want in a boy. And add to that the fact that he was in total leather, matching my outfit, it was just a match. We had chatted so much about this first meeting. We each knew what turned the other on. He liked my cigars and I liked his boyish good looks and attitude. And when we met and then kissed, it was that sort of 'dream come true' event. That first kiss seemed to last forever. Not only were our tongues exploring each other's mouths, our hands were exploring each other's bodies. And shortly he had my stiff, dripping cock out of my jeans, and fell to his knees to give me one of those blowjobs you dream about. I was still smoking my cigar, and the smoke was about to fill the motel room, I was smoking so hard while he hit all the hot spots. When he rose up and kissed me again, tasting my cigar spit and me tasting that great cock /pre-cum taste on his lips, I was just too turned on. I had his belt loose and his jeans around his ankles before he knew what happened. And even though we were lip locked, I could still get his cock out of his jockstrap and feel the pre-cum on the tip of his cock. I rubbed it the length of his rock hard cock, and slipped my cock between his legs.

I guess it was the way he opened his legs to let my cock in that so excited me. I could tell he wanted it then, even though he had told me he was still HIV negative and didn't want any raw sex with a poz guy like me. I had my hands up under his shirt working his nips and was kissing and licking his face till he was just a puppy in my paws. I gently moved him around, kissing his neck and massaging his ass cheeks, until I was behind him, nibbling his earlobes. That was when my stiff meat found his ass crack and set course for his asshole. I was pushing hard against him, trying to get my tongue in his ear, when he sort of fell against the wall and then braced himself against it with both hands, intending to turn back around, but by then I had a nip in each hand, having thrown down my dead cigar, and he was moving in response, enjoying it too much to protest.

And my cockhead had found his puckered rosebud of an asshole, one of those that seems to have an arrow tattooed above it, saying "FUCK HERE". And I had him by the arms, holding him tight as I kissed and bit his neck. "Oh, Daddy!" he kept saying, over and over, as if he was trying to persuade himself not to resist. When I pushed and began to feel my cockhead penetrate, he stiffened. "Daddy, don't make me do this, please," he pleaded, and he turned his head slightly towards me. I reached around and kissed him. "It's gonna be OK, son, just relax," I said, and I made a hip thrust that popped him open. I love that feel on my cockhead, when you first pop a boy open like that. There is no feel like it in the world, tight and hot, and then so warm and wet and wonderful. I just couldn't help myself. Hugging him tightly, kissing all over his neck, so he didn't notice so much that I was impaling him on my cock. By the time I think he knew what was happening, he was fucked.

I had my cock almost all the way up his ass. And he was loving it. I could tell he was trying to fight the urge, but wanting it so bad. All the time I was kissing him, I kept telling him it was fine, he was all right, this will be great, just relax and enjoy it, son, give yourself to your dad. Then suddenly he gave a kind of shudder, and bucked hard back against me. "Oh, Daddy, take me, take my ass, give me your cum!"

"That's it son, enjoy this fuck, feel your Daddy's hard cock up your ass, love that stiff meat so deep inside you!" He was with me then, meeting every thrust. When I'd hit bottom he'd grab me hard and tight, as much fucking my dick with his ass as I was fucking his hole with my rod. "Make me your Boy, Daddy, fuck your Boy, show me how much you want me Daddy!" I was in the heavy strokes now, fucking his ass hard. My juices were flowing. When I get a hot ass like this, the first fuck is hot and heavy and doesn't take too long, so I knew I was getting close. "Where do you want Daddy's load, boy?" I asked, as I held him tight and humped him hard. "Give me your load, Daddy, make me your Boy, plant that load UP MY ASS!" He was bucking hard, and if I had really wanted to pull out, it would have been difficult, as he was in pace with me so well. "Oh, God, Son, I can't help it, here it is, take it boy, take Daddy's hot cum up your ass." "Daddy, show me how much you love me, fuck me, fuck my ass, give me your juice, Daddy, FUCK ME HARD!"

I lit into him hard then, I could feel the cum move from my balls up the length of my shaft and begin to spurt out deep inside him. And I think he must've felt something, even though I know you have to learn to feel it when a guy cums up your ass. There was just something about the way he moved, like he was suckin’ the cum up deep inside himself. We both hit the spot at the same time. "OH GOD!" we both shouted in unison. "Here it is boy, here's Daddy's cream, take Daddy's load, you're MY BOY now!" "Hit me hard, Daddy, show me how much you love me, pound that cum in my hot hole - fuck me Daddy - FUCK MY ASS, DADDY!"

I held him tight and shot my final spurts as deep inside as I could, knowing I was tying him to me in a way no man ever had before. I was converting him to my son in more ways than one. I was making him my BOY in a truly positive manner. His ass drew up so tight on my shaft, I thought sure he must be spurting his load. His ass was suckin’ the cum up deep, and he began to flex under me, I could feel his whole body moving, as if he was absorbing the sex and distributing it throughout his body.

We held that position a long time. Sweat was dripping down my nose, and he was sweaty feeling as I ran my hands over his chest and caressed his nips. I still had all my clothes on, my fucking cock out of my pants, but otherwise still as I had walked into the room. His pants were around his ankles, but he still had on the jockstrap, shirt, vest and leather jacket. We both were soaked under all that clothing. But neither moved, we were still in that great Dad/Son connection, feeling the cum that bound us together.

Eventually he stopped vibrating, coming back to reality, realizing what had happened. He sort of slumped at that point, I thought he might be crying, so I pulled out and turned him around and kissed him. He was crying, or at least he had tears in his eyes, so I kissed the tears away, and he began to respond. When I put my hand down to his crotch, I discovered a jock hanging heavy with cum. So I pulled off him, bent down and sucked the cum out of his jock, and pulled his limp, gooey cock out and sucked it clean. He was breathing very heavily now, I think partly shock and partly so turned on.

Standing up, I led him to the bed and made him sit on it, so I could sit beside him. We kissed again - another long lover's kiss, and soon tongues and hands were exploring. Clothes began to fall off us, some being taken off by the other, some shucked off by the wearer, but our pants were trapped by our boots. We had reached that point again, too quickly. The pants just had to stay on, we were at fuck number two. I got him into doggie position and stuck my cock back up his ass. It was much easier this time, just made him take a sudden inhale when I slid home. We urged each other on again, and soon he had a second cumshot up his ass. Damn hot boy, he wanted sex as much as I did. We seemed to be a pair, destined to be together. After I added that second load, I just held him close and told him how much I loved him, and he did the same. When my cock went flat and fell out of his ass, he rolled over and I got on top of him so we could kiss and cuddle again. We took time to get the boots off, finally got our pants off and were naked, just kissing and rolling all over the bed, the way lovers do.

We came up for air and took a smoke break. Gave me a chance to really look at him, as I hadn't really seen him naked before, even though I'd planted two loads up his ass. And he did the same. I was surprised to see how he blushed when he noticed how I was admiring his boyish body. He had kept himself in great shape, and I had enjoyed it.

The smoke break over, we resumed the kissing, this time being able to be face to face for the first time, really. I didn't intend to fuck him again, and frankly I generally don’t come three times in rapid succession, but this was beyond mere sex. This was infatuation. My cock just knew the way to his ass so well by this time. When I got on top and was kissing him, my cock was tumescent and, finding his hole, entered easily. He spread wide, put his legs firmly around my hips and put his heels in my ass. Then he pushed hard, making my cock really hit the good spots. Every time I made a stroke that didn't please him, he'd almost kick my cock up his ass. I couldn't complain, I had my tongue far down his throat. And when I felt the cum moving yet a third time, I got his legs up on my shoulder, shoved a pillow under his ass and began those prying deep strokes, where you aim for the boy's prostate and fuck him hard. "Oh God, Daddy, I love it when you fuck me like that, do it again, harder, deeper, come on man, put your seal on me, give me the third load, make me your boy forever!"

I got my arms up under his shoulders, pulled him into my fuck strokes and kissed him hard as I fucked my cum into his hot ass, so warm and wet and wild, filled to overflowing with my loads. I wanted to fuck him so hard the cum would flow out his hole and soak the bed. I wanted to fuck him so bad he could taste my cum from the inside out. I wanted to plant my loads so deep he'd shit my cum for a week. Didn't take long. Spurts of ‘Daddy Cream’ joined the loads already there. My fuck piston planted it's third load, the cum pooling around my balls, running down his crack. I pinned him down, legs against his chest, as I pounded the last strokes home, trying to get my cum as deep inside him as I could. And he rose up against me on every stroke, making sure he got that jizz as deep inside as possible. When I was drained, I slammed a fuck stroke hard and held it, and he looked up at me with tears in his eyes again, and we kissed.

Then I felt his cock move between us, that steady pulse of a cock shooting cum, a feeling I love. If I don't see or feel a boy cum when I fuck him, I'm not fucking him right, and I had fucked this boy right. His cock spurted a heavy load between us, and his cum between and us and mine up his ass were binding us together in many, many ways. We kissed for a long time. Took us a long time to come down off that fuck plateau, where you want to stay as long as you can. When I fell out of his ass, I let his legs down and sucked his limp cock into my mouth and sucked out all the strings of his cum I could get. Then I licked his hole and crotch clean, keeping some of the cum in my mouth, so we could share it when we kissed. And as I did that, he moved around so he could reach my cock, and sucked it clean. When we kissed, I could taste his ass, his cum and my cum, all mixed together, one wonderful taste, a taste every dad wants from his boy.

We fell asleep like that. When we woke the next morning, we were a mess, and the bed was a mess. There was cum everywhere, encrusted on our cocks and torsos. Time for a piss and a shower. Then we had a smoke and got to examine each other by the light of day. Sometimes that's when it all falls apart, when you come to in the morning and discover that the guy you thought was so great the night before is not nearly as attractive. But there was no change this morning, I still thought he was the best thing I'd ever had, and he allowed as how I was his Dad. We went to breakfast, and it was as if I was meeting him for the first time. We sat there and smoked and drank our coffee, and talked about all the things lovers talk about. The waitress finally asked us if we were going to order lunch, and we realized what time it was. We excused ourselves, left a large tip for having had such good service for such a long time, and went back to the motel room. By the time we'd each had a piss, we were on the bed again, and the maid's knock interrupted our first fuck of the day. I shouted that we were still in the room, and she went away, and I planted my load. This was a lover's fuck, that long, slow, gentle fuck of two men deeply in love. There was no hard thrusting, no pounding of a load deep. He was still moist from the fucks last night, and I wasn't really up to a hot and heavy fuck, but we needed to have sex again, to see if it was still there, and it was.

That wasn't our last fuck, not by a long shot, but those four were the ones that we always remember and talk about. Few men are as fortunate as I. To find a guy like this that fits me so well. I can only hope that he continues to feel the same about me.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

Rearthmtms, I was a little surprised to read your remarks, but reviewed the story to see if I over-looked numerous errors. I would agree the story is not as well written as many, but bear in mind, I didn't write the story, and we have no idea who did. The writer may have specifically been striving to emulate the subjective style of J. D. Salinger rather than the sophistication of Hawthorne. I suppose the writer may also simply possess 'a middle school education' and this is the best he could write. Don't know, don't really care. I transcribed this story (and indeed all of them) from another dying site on the 'net, limiting my edits to the most egregious errors. Sorry you didn't like it, but for that matter I didn't like J. D. Salinger, and when I reached my tolerance threshold I simply put down Catcher in the Rye and went back to Hawthorne and Melville.

• Upvote 2

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...

the pig inside me knows very much the complexity of the scenario the writer was conveying. ive had joys very close to this with my piggy pup and fondly recall details of the first few encounters we shared. still a great topic and well done writer

• Upvote 2

• 4 years later...
On 10/8/2014 at 12:34 PM, huntingcub said:

the pig inside me knows very much the complexity of the scenario the writer was conveying. ive had joys very close to this with my piggy pup and fondly recall details of the first few encounters we shared. still a great topic and well done writer

And how is ur piggy pup now

• 4 months later...
On 9/22/2010 at 9:52 AM, rearthmtns said:

Your story sucks, and your grammar (or lack thereof) is an absolute trainwreck. There really is no point in "showcasing" a middle school education.

And even less of a point to be rude. Also your punctuation is less than perfect so get off your high horse.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 years later...
On 9/21/2010 at 3:36 PM, Hotload84 said:

I didn't mean to do it. I just couldn't help myself. There are times I get overcome by my own lust, and I just get carried away.

I was turned on when we finally met, he was my ideal of a "son" to my "dad". Though a little older than what you might conceive of as my son, he was nonetheless my ideal of what I want in a boy. And add to that the fact that he was in total leather, matching my outfit, it was just a match. We had chatted so much about this first meeting. We each knew what turned the other on. He liked my cigars and I liked his boyish good looks and attitude. And when we met and then kissed, it was that sort of 'dream come true' event. That first kiss seemed to last forever. Not only were our tongues exploring each other's mouths, our hands were exploring each other's bodies. And shortly he had my stiff, dripping cock out of my jeans, and fell to his knees to give me one of those blowjobs you dream about. I was still smoking my cigar, and the smoke was about to fill the motel room, I was smoking so hard while he hit all the hot spots. When he rose up and kissed me again, tasting my cigar spit and me tasting that great cock /pre-cum taste on his lips, I was just too turned on. I had his belt loose and his jeans around his ankles before he knew what happened. And even though we were lip locked, I could still get his cock out of his jockstrap and feel the pre-cum on the tip of his cock. I rubbed it the length of his rock hard cock, and slipped my cock between his legs.

I guess it was the way he opened his legs to let my cock in that so excited me. I could tell he wanted it then, even though he had told me he was still HIV negative and didn't want any raw sex with a poz guy like me. I had my hands up under his shirt working his nips and was kissing and licking his face till he was just a puppy in my paws. I gently moved him around, kissing his neck and massaging his ass cheeks, until I was behind him, nibbling his earlobes. That was when my stiff meat found his ass crack and set course for his asshole. I was pushing hard against him, trying to get my tongue in his ear, when he sort of fell against the wall and then braced himself against it with both hands, intending to turn back around, but by then I had a nip in each hand, having thrown down my dead cigar, and he was moving in response, enjoying it too much to protest.

And my cockhead had found his puckered rosebud of an asshole, one of those that seems to have an arrow tattooed above it, saying "FUCK HERE". And I had him by the arms, holding him tight as I kissed and bit his neck. "Oh, Daddy!" he kept saying, over and over, as if he was trying to persuade himself not to resist. When I pushed and began to feel my cockhead penetrate, he stiffened. "Daddy, don't make me do this, please," he pleaded, and he turned his head slightly towards me. I reached around and kissed him. "It's gonna be OK, son, just relax," I said, and I made a hip thrust that popped him open. I love that feel on my cockhead, when you first pop a boy open like that. There is no feel like it in the world, tight and hot, and then so warm and wet and wonderful. I just couldn't help myself. Hugging him tightly, kissing all over his neck, so he didn't notice so much that I was impaling him on my cock. By the time I think he knew what was happening, he was fucked.

I had my cock almost all the way up his ass. And he was loving it. I could tell he was trying to fight the urge, but wanting it so bad. All the time I was kissing him, I kept telling him it was fine, he was all right, this will be great, just relax and enjoy it, son, give yourself to your dad. Then suddenly he gave a kind of shudder, and bucked hard back against me. "Oh, Daddy, take me, take my ass, give me your cum!"

"That's it son, enjoy this fuck, feel your Daddy's hard cock up your ass, love that stiff meat so deep inside you!" He was with me then, meeting every thrust. When I'd hit bottom he'd grab me hard and tight, as much fucking my dick with his ass as I was fucking his hole with my rod. "Make me your Boy, Daddy, fuck your Boy, show me how much you want me Daddy!" I was in the heavy strokes now, fucking his ass hard. My juices were flowing. When I get a hot ass like this, the first fuck is hot and heavy and doesn't take too long, so I knew I was getting close. "Where do you want Daddy's load, boy?" I asked, as I held him tight and humped him hard. "Give me your load, Daddy, make me your Boy, plant that load UP MY ASS!" He was bucking hard, and if I had really wanted to pull out, it would have been difficult, as he was in pace with me so well. "Oh, God, Son, I can't help it, here it is, take it boy, take Daddy's hot cum up your ass." "Daddy, show me how much you love me, fuck me, fuck my ass, give me your juice, Daddy, FUCK ME HARD!"

I lit into him hard then, I could feel the cum move from my balls up the length of my shaft and begin to spurt out deep inside him. And I think he must've felt something, even though I know you have to learn to feel it when a guy cums up your ass. There was just something about the way he moved, like he was suckin’ the cum up deep inside himself. We both hit the spot at the same time. "OH GOD!" we both shouted in unison. "Here it is boy, here's Daddy's cream, take Daddy's load, you're MY BOY now!" "Hit me hard, Daddy, show me how much you love me, pound that cum in my hot hole - fuck me Daddy - FUCK MY ASS, DADDY!"

I held him tight and shot my final spurts as deep inside as I could, knowing I was tying him to me in a way no man ever had before. I was converting him to my son in more ways than one. I was making him my BOY in a truly positive manner. His ass drew up so tight on my shaft, I thought sure he must be spurting his load. His ass was suckin’ the cum up deep, and he began to flex under me, I could feel his whole body moving, as if he was absorbing the sex and distributing it throughout his body.

We held that position a long time. Sweat was dripping down my nose, and he was sweaty feeling as I ran my hands over his chest and caressed his nips. I still had all my clothes on, my fucking cock out of my pants, but otherwise still as I had walked into the room. His pants were around his ankles, but he still had on the jockstrap, shirt, vest and leather jacket. We both were soaked under all that clothing. But neither moved, we were still in that great Dad/Son connection, feeling the cum that bound us together.

Eventually he stopped vibrating, coming back to reality, realizing what had happened. He sort of slumped at that point, I thought he might be crying, so I pulled out and turned him around and kissed him. He was crying, or at least he had tears in his eyes, so I kissed the tears away, and he began to respond. When I put my hand down to his crotch, I discovered a jock hanging heavy with cum. So I pulled off him, bent down and sucked the cum out of his jock, and pulled his limp, gooey cock out and sucked it clean. He was breathing very heavily now, I think partly shock and partly so turned on.

Standing up, I led him to the bed and made him sit on it, so I could sit beside him. We kissed again - another long lover's kiss, and soon tongues and hands were exploring. Clothes began to fall off us, some being taken off by the other, some shucked off by the wearer, but our pants were trapped by our boots. We had reached that point again, too quickly. The pants just had to stay on, we were at fuck number two. I got him into doggie position and stuck my cock back up his ass. It was much easier this time, just made him take a sudden inhale when I slid home. We urged each other on again, and soon he had a second cumshot up his ass. Damn hot boy, he wanted sex as much as I did. We seemed to be a pair, destined to be together. After I added that second load, I just held him close and told him how much I loved him, and he did the same. When my cock went flat and fell out of his ass, he rolled over and I got on top of him so we could kiss and cuddle again. We took time to get the boots off, finally got our pants off and were naked, just kissing and rolling all over the bed, the way lovers do.

We came up for air and took a smoke break. Gave me a chance to really look at him, as I hadn't really seen him naked before, even though I'd planted two loads up his ass. And he did the same. I was surprised to see how he blushed when he noticed how I was admiring his boyish body. He had kept himself in great shape, and I had enjoyed it.

The smoke break over, we resumed the kissing, this time being able to be face to face for the first time, really. I didn't intend to fuck him again, and frankly I generally don’t come three times in rapid succession, but this was beyond mere sex. This was infatuation. My cock just knew the way to his ass so well by this time. When I got on top and was kissing him, my cock was tumescent and, finding his hole, entered easily. He spread wide, put his legs firmly around my hips and put his heels in my ass. Then he pushed hard, making my cock really hit the good spots. Every time I made a stroke that didn't please him, he'd almost kick my cock up his ass. I couldn't complain, I had my tongue far down his throat. And when I felt the cum moving yet a third time, I got his legs up on my shoulder, shoved a pillow under his ass and began those prying deep strokes, where you aim for the boy's prostate and fuck him hard. "Oh God, Daddy, I love it when you fuck me like that, do it again, harder, deeper, come on man, put your seal on me, give me the third load, make me your boy forever!"

I got my arms up under his shoulders, pulled him into my fuck strokes and kissed him hard as I fucked my cum into his hot ass, so warm and wet and wild, filled to overflowing with my loads. I wanted to fuck him so hard the cum would flow out his hole and soak the bed. I wanted to fuck him so bad he could taste my cum from the inside out. I wanted to plant my loads so deep he'd shit my cum for a week. Didn't take long. Spurts of ‘Daddy Cream’ joined the loads already there. My fuck piston planted it's third load, the cum pooling around my balls, running down his crack. I pinned him down, legs against his chest, as I pounded the last strokes home, trying to get my cum as deep inside him as I could. And he rose up against me on every stroke, making sure he got that jizz as deep inside as possible. When I was drained, I slammed a fuck stroke hard and held it, and he looked up at me with tears in his eyes again, and we kissed.

Then I felt his cock move between us, that steady pulse of a cock shooting cum, a feeling I love. If I don't see or feel a boy cum when I fuck him, I'm not fucking him right, and I had fucked this boy right. His cock spurted a heavy load between us, and his cum between and us and mine up his ass were binding us together in many, many ways. We kissed for a long time. Took us a long time to come down off that fuck plateau, where you want to stay as long as you can. When I fell out of his ass, I let his legs down and sucked his limp cock into my mouth and sucked out all the strings of his cum I could get. Then I licked his hole and crotch clean, keeping some of the cum in my mouth, so we could share it when we kissed. And as I did that, he moved around so he could reach my cock, and sucked it clean. When we kissed, I could taste his ass, his cum and my cum, all mixed together, one wonderful taste, a taste every dad wants from his boy.

We fell asleep like that. When we woke the next morning, we were a mess, and the bed was a mess. There was cum everywhere, encrusted on our cocks and torsos. Time for a piss and a shower. Then we had a smoke and got to examine each other by the light of day. Sometimes that's when it all falls apart, when you come to in the morning and discover that the guy you thought was so great the night before is not nearly as attractive. But there was no change this morning, I still thought he was the best thing I'd ever had, and he allowed as how I was his Dad. We went to breakfast, and it was as if I was meeting him for the first time. We sat there and smoked and drank our coffee, and talked about all the things lovers talk about. The waitress finally asked us if we were going to order lunch, and we realized what time it was. We excused ourselves, left a large tip for having had such good service for such a long time, and went back to the motel room. By the time we'd each had a piss, we were on the bed again, and the maid's knock interrupted our first fuck of the day. I shouted that we were still in the room, and she went away, and I planted my load. This was a lover's fuck, that long, slow, gentle fuck of two men deeply in love. There was no hard thrusting, no pounding of a load deep. He was still moist from the fucks last night, and I wasn't really up to a hot and heavy fuck, but we needed to have sex again, to see if it was still there, and it was.

That wasn't our last fuck, not by a long shot, but those four were the ones that we always remember and talk about. Few men are as fortunate as I. To find a guy like this that fits me so well. I can only hope that he continues to feel the same about me.

Fucking hot!  Love to have a ‘perfect’ son 👹

On 9/22/2010 at 9:52 AM, rearthmtns said:

Your story sucks, and your grammar (or lack thereof) is an absolute trainwreck. There really is no point in "showcasing" a middle school education.

Well, the story outlived rearthmtns, so that’s something. Lol

• Like 1