Projects Breeding

I was horny (as usual) tonight so I put an ad up. Within a short time I got a reply from a guy with an attached dick pic that was nice looking. I responded and told him I was interested in getting a load from him. He replied with an address about 10 minutes away. 

I cleaned up and headed out, and once I got there I saw he lived in the projects. Not just in the 'hood, but in the actual projects. It was my first time hooking up with a guy from there. I found his place, and when I got to his apartment a kinda thug looking guy opened the door. I had no idea what to expect, he never asked for pics or anything so I didn't either. Fortunately I was at the right place, and when I got inside we went to the living room. He wanted to make out a bit, which was surprising because usually those types don't want to. We made out and he was grabbing my ass through my jeans, telling me how nice it felt. While his tongue was in my mouth he unfastened my pants and pulled them down. A finger was quickly in my ass. He pushed me over onto the sofa, and started to eat my hole. After a few minutes it was nice and wet, so a semi hard, bare dick was rubbing against my hole. He was hard in less than a minute, and after he spit on my hole he was working that raw dick inside me. Fuck it felt good! 

He threw me a good fuck for about 20 minutes, alternating between hard and rough and slow and easy. He must have leaked a ton of precum because he was sliding in and out rather easily with no lube other than some spit. I could tell he was getting close to letting loose his load so I said "You going to nut in me?" "Oh hell yeah" so I let loose with some dirty talk begging him to cum inside me which turned him on. A few minutes of jackhammer thrusts, his balls slapping against my ass and then he was over the edge. He went balls deep and I could feel his dick pulse as he dumped his nuts inside me. We said our goodbyes and I was on my way, my hole throbbing from that fuck in the projects.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8