Actually 11

BlueEyedBeef

I have a fuckbud that I see every now and then, latin, 5'10", dark hair, 7-7.5 thick uncut cock. The last time he fucked me I told him to freeze his loads when he jerks off until the next time we were able to get together. He sent me a few pics of the vial he was using as he filled it up. Today he said he had relatives coming over and would have to get rid of it so I told him to come over after work and not to bother showering. He came over, the door was unlocked and I was face down ass up on a sofa bed in the living room. He walked in and stripped and started right in fingering my prelubed hole open. The cum had started melting so he worked the thawed cum into my hole and then pushed a frozen chunk of cum in me (the vial I saw later was about three inches tall and maybe half an inch in diameter). I had cum running down my balls that he scooped up with his hand and held that over my face while he rammed his cock in all the way. The cum in my hole made for great lube and I sucked on his hand and fingers getting all that sweet seed coating my tongue and throat until he started rubbing it into my beard. All I could smell was cum and I felt a pool forming in the sheets under my cock. He fucked two fresh loads into me then took a break while I sucked his cock clean. He told me he had eight loads in the vial so I was now up to ten. I kept sucking him until he got hard again and he pushed me on my stomach and jerked off on my hole then rammed his cock in and fucked me hard with the 11th load. When he finally pulled out there was cum coating his cock, balls and pubes and I made sure I got every drop. It will be about three weeks before we can get back together again, I gave him some pointers about different containers to use that would make it easier and told him to shoot for 30 loads for next time.

• Upvote 5

I collect loads by jacking off into a small sealable plastic food container then put it into the freezer. When I'm getting ready to get fucked, I'll thaw the container in the fridge a little, then pour some liquid cum into an ice cube tray. Some stores will sell the kind of tray made of silicone with the shape of a bullet to put the cubes in water bottles. Perfect for making cum suppositories. Melts nicely as you're driving to your top's place so you're lubed and ready to take more loads.

• Upvote 1