Ccbc cumunion

Guest GoneFishing

21 loads on Saturday!  Was leaving and a couple who'd fucked me earlier were leaving at the same time. Ended up following them home for 2 more loads each! got home as the sun came up and left a puddle on my driver's seat!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Guest GoneFishing

been there lol 

wrecked some good shorts.

it was a shame they had to be washed.  

ccbc was off the hook this past weekend. paying for it now and don't regret it.  taking toxic loads has it rewards. run down- achy - the runs - the pleasure oink

going back on the 31st 

see you at the fuck bench 

Guest GoneFishing

yes please do

all the dates are on bbrt CU page.

daddies were out in force that night and horny as fuck! wore this slut out. still recovering 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/23/2017 at 5:00 PM, phukhole said:

Yes, please do! I'm sure we could find some tops to breed you while I filmed.... ?

Done, and done.  As long as I get a copy of the video, too, film me getting knocked up good and rough in the sling!!!

I attended on of the ccbc cumunion events back in the spring of 2015.  Loved all the loads i received, and was hot watching all sorts of men get fucked hard and deep!  I have got to get back there, possibly this fall...

I love taking raw, rough, and aggressive hairy daddies on.  Nothing gets me harder than feeling a hairy chested man rubbing his fur all over my back....and that gets my hole super ready for a hot slam fuck.  Once i get a couple loads in me, i usually turn into a hard fuck machine....and keep going until i drop 5-7 loads..and then im ready to lay back, get rimmed and take on all cummers in my drenched holes....mmmm!!  Fuck!  I'm now hard as a brick and a thousand  miles away from ccbc!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, the May event is the same weekend as IML in Chicago. CCBC is fun and all, but hundreds of leathemen AND a CumUnion?  I'm there! I'll probably be at the June one though if you're looking for a hole to seed....