Looking to try out IML this year. I have never been & I was told by a few people on BBRT that my cunt would be a big hit there! So what are some pointers for a bottom with a hole like mine? Where would be a good place to stay? The thought of having my cunt used by hot tops all weekend makes it twitch!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Host hotel (the Congress) is always a good bet, BUT.... the Travelodge across the street is cheaper and almost as easy access-wise. You're bound to find guys with rooms in the host hotel that you can fuck in as well.  Keep your eyes open - most guys post ads on bbrt and the other apps for open door parties, sex parties, orgies and gangbangs - mostly at the host hotel, but often in nearby ones as well. The bars are suuallyt busy that weekend as well - several with back rooms - Touche, JackHammer, Manhandler Saloon, Cell Block, etc and the bathhouse - Steamworks is always a good bet for finding hard cocks that want to seed a hole.  There are also a few bookstores that are worth your time - one fairly close to the hotel - TeeJay's on Hubbard. The gloryholes are usually busy....  I'll be there again this year (I rarely miss one) and can give you pointers on just about anything in the city. <oink>

If you walked around in a pair of leather chaps that show off your ass I am sure you would have a place to stay in no time in some leather daddies sling getting fucked all night.  Rooms sell out fast I know but there are usually guys looking to share.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

INVITE ME TO YOUR CUMDUMPS AND BREEDING PARTIES - IML 2017 : Top pig hung guy here from Montreal. I am looking forwards to cum to IML 2017 this year, for my first time! I'm planning to come to Chicago from 25 to 29 May. I would like to attend a lot of those BB breeding parties that will be going on during that long weekend. Love fucking many already cumfilled holes. Can I find guys to fuck them with already dozens sperms loadssssss in their asses from strangers anonymous guys??? I want many anal pussies riding my cock raw! Love using other men sperm loadssssss as lube! I wanna feel on my raw hard cock and enjoy strangers anonymous juices while fucking bottoms. Please come back to me if you plan to host group BB cumdumps or breeding parties. Thanks. ?

• 9 months later...

INVITE ME TO YOUR CUMDUMPS AND BREEDING PARTIES - IML 2018 : Top pig hung guy here from Montreal. I am looking forwards to cum to IML 2018 this year, for my first time! I'm planning to come to Chicago from 24 to 30 May. I would like to attend a lot of those BB breeding parties that will be going on during that long weekend. Love fucking many already cumfilled holes. Can I find guys to fuck them with already dozens sperms loadssssss in their asses from strangers anonymous guys??? I want many anal pussies riding my cock raw! Love using other men sperm loadssssss as lube! I wanna feel on my raw hard cock and enjoy strangers anonymous juices while fucking bottoms. Please come back to me if you plan to host group BB cumdumps or breeding parties. Thanks. ?

Who's going to IML this year and attend sex parties? Top here looking forwards to whore some cumsluts. Please volunteers... hit me up.