Notes: 

While the story itself is not true,  many of the the events, people and places are.  I’ve simply rearranged them into this story.  Enjoy.

Intro.

He was skinny, a bit lanky and uncoordinated His glasses on the thicker side, a bit of acne, dirty blond hair cut short brushed forward and really not in any particular style.  Greg had been picked on, teased and bullied his whole life. To a point where he constantly looked down, stayed out of people’s way, didn’t call attention to himself and buried himself in his schoolwork.  He was 19 and school was done now for him so, with no friends to speak of, he found his only social interaction in online gaming. 

Greg was also gay, and with no real support network, Greg retreated into a spiraling descent of low self-esteem.  He was a geek, a sub and corruptible, and he was 110% mine.

Part 1

Being single for a while now and having been recently diagnosed as HIV+, I had gradually pulled out of the dating scene.  I have a pretty good bod, and subs have always enjoyed my cock, but being 52 and poz made hooking up harder than before. So, I had started joining in on some of the online gaming communities.  While I wasn’t the best player, I developed a good base of local online gaming “comrades” and we would regularly partake in long online quests together, bullshitting and talking with them sometimes all night long.  But, my pervy side still needed to be satisfied, so I also occupied my time on many of the kink and bdsm sites. 

And one day, I saw it. On a kinky daddy/son site, I saw the same avatar as one of the members of my quest team.  19 years old, 110 lbs, 5’11”, submissive, brown hair, brown eyes, looking for something long-term unexperienced but looking for an older dominant man 40 -60, with an interest in kink.  No other pictures but the avatar.

Could this be a coincidence?  The owner of the avatar in our quest group had a young sounding voice, and often seemed shy during the voice chats.  Could it be the same person?  Curious, I decided to investigate a little further.  I did a Google image search on the avatar, and found no other occurrences of it except in our game forum and in the game’s subReddits

The connection was there, his gamer name was Muks in the online game, and his character description was that of a sprite; skinny, young, blonde agile, and loyal to whomever oversaw the given quest.  His behavior during game play was definitely passive at best preferring to follow others than to lead himself.

Still curious, I logged onto the online game that we had spent so much time playing together.  The rest of the team wasn’t online, but was surprised by the luck I had when I saw, Muks was.  I sent him a text message through the game asking him how he was.

“Bored” he replied.

“Me too” I said.

Feeling a bit horny and coquettish, I asked him if he’d like to go on a quest. Just the two of us. 

He said “Sure. Why not?” So, I lead him to place in the forest where not many players of the game would be, and told him the name of our quest would be Veritas and I would be the quest leader and that in order to succeed in the quest, I would need his complete honesty and obedience.

As with all other past quests, he agreed.

Ok,” I said “we’ll start with some questions.”

I decided to stay in the online texting rather than voice to encourage more anonymity and honesty.

I started with easy questions to check against his profile on Daddies4bois.

“How old?” I started.

“19” he responded.  Check.  I thought to myself.

“Where from?” I continued.

Next town over. Another check.

I asked him his real life, eye color, height, weight, and hometown.  His short answers, all checked out against his profile the profile on Daddies4bois.

I then decided to up the ante a bit, and told him that since I was the quest leader, he had to address me as ‘Sir’.

“Yes Sir.” He responded immediately and beautifully.

“Why is it you have so much time to be online?” I then asked.

“I don’t have any real-life friends Sir” He replied.

“Don’t you have a job?” I asked quickly.

“No Sir, I don’t go out much Sir.”

“What about your family? Do you live at home?”

“I live with my mother Sir, my father left a long time ago Sir.”

“Does she like you playing video games all day and night?” I asked, liking the fact he has no father figure.

“Um, she doesn’t really care Sir.”

“Why’s that?” I asked

“She has some problems of her own to deal with Sir.”

“I see,” I said, changing the subject back to his friends. “Why don’t you have other friends your own age to hang out with?”

“I don’t really fit in Sir.” He responded.

Loving where the conversation was going, I pushed on. “I don’t understand.  You prefer to hang out with the older men of our quest group?”

“Yes Sir!” he responded.

“Why?”

“Because, older men are more open, not as judgmental, don’t make fun and seem to have it more together Sir.”

“Well, you’d be surprised” I said thinking back to all the wasted tweakers and flakes I’ve known.  I’ve always thought you were pretty cool, and prefer to only go on quests when you’re with us.”

“Really?” he responded.

“Really what? You forgot something!” I typed.

“Really, Sir” he corrected himself.

“Yes boy,” I typed. “But you’ve just committed 2 violations of the quest rules.”

“I’m sorry Sir,” he typed.

I didn’t respond, giving him time to think and a pause that needed to be filled.

“I know I forgot to say ‘sir’ Sir, but what was the other violation Sir?”  Perfect! I thought.

“Yes, you forgot to address me as Sir, but you also questioned your quest leader said.” I explained.

“Oh, I’m sorry Sir, I didn’t mean to Sir.”

“Good boy, you’re catching on.” I said, and further went on to restate that I always preferred to go on quests with him, he was always obedient and loyal.

“Thank you, Sir, I’ve always enjoyed our quests together too.” He responded.

“Do you like this little quest?” I asked.

“Yes Sir, I do.”

“I do what boy?”

“Yes Sir, I do Sir.”

“That’s three violations boy.”

“I’m sorry Sir, I won’t do it again Sir.”

“You’re a good boy, but “sorry” can only be expressed through the acceptance of punishment.” I posited.

“I don’t understand Sir.”

“Don’t worry boy, we’ll worry about that another time.”

“May I ask a question Sir?” he then typed.

“Yes boy, you may. And you’re a good boy for asking permission.”

“Thank you, Sir.  Why do you call me ‘boy’ Sir?”

“Does it bother you boy?”

“No, Sir.  I actually kinda like it.”

“Good boy, but that’s a 4th violation.” I typed in quickly.

“Yes Sir, I’m truly sorry Sir.”

Now I was sure!  This was definitely the same boy on the hook up site. Anxious, I needed to bring this to the next level.

“Like I said we’ll deal with “sorry” another time.”  “So tell me you truly like hanging out with 50 year olds…?”

“Yes, Sir” he replied.

“Good, because I’m 52, and would like us to go on more quests, just you and me.  How do you feel about that boy?”

“That would be great Sir!  Do you have any we can go on, Sir?”

“Yes, but they’re completely different than what you’re used to.” I typed back.

“Really Sir?  In what area of the game?”

“They’re very different from the game we play online boy.  How would you like to try some real life ‘cosplay’? if that’s what you call it these days...”

“Oh, I don’t know, Sir. I don’t have any costumes, Sir”.

“That’s ok boy. I do.” “Lot’s” I added.  “We could have some really great adventures, you and me.  Plus, they’re getting more and more popular.  Why don’t you think about it a bit?  I really think you’ll enjoy it and it will be much better than sitting in front of your computer screen day and night.  Here’s my phone number.  I have to sign off now, so, I want you to give me a call when you want to talk more and start cosplaying.  Is that understood boy?”  Here I stopped.  I needed to leave it all in his head and not be too pushy.

“Yes Sir” he responded.

At that I signed out of the game.

To be continued...

• Upvote 8

Game Quest: Part 2

About a week passed, and I had purposely stayed out of the game.  Instead, I went onto the hook up site, Daddies4bois and altered my profile slightly so that it couldn’t be matched up with my gaming profile, changed my location to the other side of the country to provide a false sense of security to open up to a stranger, and then contacted him there.

In the week that followed, we messaged back and forth all the while, probing him deeper about his fantasies and kinks, and joyfully having to explain to him many in the process.  He was truly innocent, but had definitely been exposed to kinky vids and sites on the internet.  What he didn’t know, I took it upon myself to educate or “expose” him to.  During the process, what I discovered about him was innumerable, and his curiosity was never ending.  Ah, to be 19 again. It was also a great opportunity to lead him to where I would want a boy to be: TPE slavery, group play, sm, and because of my newly acquired status, risky bareback sex and pozzing. 

The issue of HIV and barebacking brought up the most questions and he was the most apprehensive to barebacking.  So, I barraged him with tons of videos and websites showing him how hot it would be for him if he was a poz sub boy for pervy daddies.  Soon his questions abated and he began to ask if I had more vids about boys being “bred” raw.  Of course I gladly obliged, and sent him vid after vid, happy that it looks like I got him hooked on the fetish and being a dirty little slut boy. 

After a week or two, I started to encourage him to actively reach out and look for someone local to hook up with for real, a dominate daddy figure that would own and take care of him.  We talked about this for hours, and probed him about older guys he knew, that might serve as a good mentor.

Then it happened.  My phone rang, and I looked at the screen to see a local number that I didn’t know.  I answered and sure enough it was the same voice I had heard many times in the online quest voice chats. 

“Hi.” said the voice in the loudspeaker. “Is this Dionysies?”

“Is this Dionysies, what…?”, I responded. “That’s number 5 boy.”

“Oh, I’m sorry Sir, I didn’t know we were still on the quest Sir.”

“That’s ok boy.” I responded.  “What’s up? I’m Rog by the way, but continue calling me ‘sir’ that works just as well.”

“Thanks Sir, I’m Greg” “Did you still want to do cosplay with me Sir?” he asked.

“Of course, boy the offer is still open.  When are your free?”

“I’m pretty much free all of the time Sir.” He responded sadly.

“What about tomorrow then boy? I get off work at 5.”

“That’s ok with me Sir, where will we go play Sir?”

“You don’t have any costumes is that right?”

“No Sir”

“Well since you don’t have a costume, why don’t you come over here and you can borrow one of mine.  You can choose whatever you like, I have some nice medieval ones.”

“Cool Sir!  I love medieval Sir!  Castles and dragons and dungeons are so cool Sir!’

“I thought you might boy!  Also tomorrow’s good ‘cause I can call some friends that I’ve played with before to see who’s free to join in.” I added.  “They’re very experienced and would be happy to show you the ropes too.”

“I don’t want to drag down the game, but I think I’m a quick learner Sir.  Would they be ok with a newbie.”

“Oh yes, very! I know them pretty well, and trust me, they will have no problem getting you into your role and leading you down the right path.  As long as you prove as obedient as you do online, there’s not much else to worry about.”  I giggled a bit here, but he continued with an enthusiastic:

“OH cool Sir!  It really sounds like fun!”

“It definitely will be boy.” I said. “And by the way boy, that was number 6,” I chuckled.

“I’m sorry Sir” he said then met my laugh.

“It’s ok boy, you’re learning.  Here’s my address… I’ll see you at 5:30, don’t eat we’ll take care of dinner as part of playtime.  You can park your car in front of the garage.”

“Ok Sir, I won’t Sir.”  He hesitated, then added, “Sir, I don’t drive, I’ll be on my bike, I think it will take about 40 minutes Sir.”

“That’s ok boy, there’s room for your bike,” I laughed, “just make sure you’re here by 5:30.”

“Yes, Sir. I will Sir.” 

“Good boy” I said gently.  “Now, we’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Good bye for now.  Get plenty of rest tonight, real-life play is more physical than online quests.”

“Yes, Sir, I will Sir.  Good bye Sir.”

I hung up the phone.  Sweet!! I said to myself, everything is paying off, and mentally ran through everything I needed to get ready.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

Game Quest: Part 3

It was late on Thursday when I hung up with Greg, and I went immediately to the closet in my guest room where I stored the “vanilla” costumes I used at Halloween parties.  I pulled out an archer, a squire and a knight costume that would give a medieval theme.  I then proceeded to my playroom in the basement, and unpacked my rubber body suit and a leather harness.  Then off to the living room and laid them all out on the couch for Greg to make his “selection” tomorrow.  After what I discovered from our online chat on Daddies4bois, I grinned at knowing which one he’d choose.

I returned to the playroom and did a bit of clean up.  It had been a while since it’s seen it’s heyday.  It’s gone totally unused since I tested poz in fact. I took a wet clothe and wiped down the fuck bench, the St Andrews and the ass toys making sure the scarier items were tucked away and out of sight. Some of the ass toys were massive, and I wanted Greg to be able to appreciate things little by little.  I then checked the locks on the standing cage and other attachment points to make sure I still knew what key went with what, and replaced any locks that weren’t working perfectly.

Then off to the bedroom to review our chats and print off what I wanted him to reread.  I might need to show him what he typed again should there be any doubt.

After a few hours in the play room, I went up to bed and called a couple of friends.  After all what is “cosplay” without a group.

• Upvote 6

Game Quest: Part 4 The Game Begins

5:37 pm and the doorbell finally rang.  I opened the door and there he finally was.  His build was what I expected, and his face cherub like, skinny, kinda cute, unfortunately the acne was more than I expected.  He had a tight mouth, and big brown eyes that would never meet my gaze.  His eyebrows connected, but easily fixed with grooming. He was dressed in jeans, a grey t-shirt and Converse sneakers.  The bike ride was obviously a long one on an 80° day because his t-shirt and short unstyled light brown hair were soaked with sweat. 

“Hello boy,” I greeted him overly enthusiastically, catching the shy boy a little off guard.  “I’m Rog, come on in to the air-conditioning, before you drown in your own sweat.”

I offered him my hand and shook his hand while I pulled him in the door.  I was more than happy to see his handshake was limp and weak, the sign of a true passive.

In he came, and shyly peeped out a “Hi, I’m Greg” as I pulled him passed me. A distinct smell of boy body odor followed him.

“You must be thirsty,” I said “after that bike ride. Why don’t you make yourself comfortable and I’ll get a couple Cokes out from the kitchen.   The costumes are over there on the couch, why don’t you have a look at them, I’ll be right back.” I injected on my way to out of the living room.  Oh, also look at the clock and note what time it is.  That’s number 7, don’t think I didn’t notice.”

I took my time coming back from the kitchen, mostly to give him time to look over the costumes I laid out for him, but also to think about what approach to take next.

He hadn’t noticed me coming back into the room with the Coke bottles, and he startled a bit when he realized I was watching him examining the black rubber body among the others.  Bingo, I said to myself he’s a rubber suite before.

“Go on,” I said, “you can touch it.  That one’s for my favorite cosplay.  I have other accessories for it too, I just haven’t had time to get them out yet.”

“What’s it for Sir?” He asked as he picked it up.

“It’s for a stealth interrogation cosplay.  It should fit you, if you’d like to try it on.” I said realizing that the last minute name was kind of lame.

He looked a little puzzled at the name of the game I gave him, but he never took his eyes off of the suit.  In all the sm videos I’d sent him under my false profile, there had to have been a rubber suit.  He looked at it intently then started examining the zipper that started at the neck and worked its way down between the two nipple flaps, then down past the crotch, and under between the legs to finish at the small of the back.

He was fixated on it, and I think I could see a small bulge forming in his sweat jeans.  “Let’s try it on you.” I encouraged him sternly. “I’ll give you a hand getting into it.”

“Ok”, he said blankly.  That was violation number 8, but I thought it best to remind him of it later.

I put the Cokes down on the coffee table, and grabbed the hanger in the suit with one hand held it up so it fell to its full length.

“It’s easy,” I said “you just unzip the zipper all the way, like this, and then climb in.”

He continued to feel at the suit touching the powdery inside.

“Now,” I said.  “it’s not going to slip on over your jeans and stuff, so it’s best to take off your clothes.”

This woke him up a bit, he looked up at me, and met his gaze with the most serious look I could muster.   Silence pervaded at this moment and I thought to myself, this is where I’ll get him.  If he obeys, then he will be mine.

I continued to stare into his eyes, until he started to avoid my gaze looking around the room, then finally he dropped his gaze to his feet and said “Yes Sir.”

“That’s a good boy.” I said rewardingly.  “Let’s get you dressed in your costume, shall we.  I’ll get you the accessories for it once it’s on.  Ok?  Now get your shoes and pants off, I’ll give you a hand with your shirt, by the smell of them, they could use a good washing anyway.”

Greg bent over to untie his sneakers and when he was upright again, I slipped his sweaty t-shirt up over his head and threw it to the floor. “Ok, now the jeans boy.”

“Yes Sir”

He unbuckled his belt and shuffled off his jeans.  My suspicions were right, and there was a bulge in the front of his yellowed briefs.  He lowered his hands to cover it, and I pretended not to notice while I occupied myself with the suit.

“Ok, I said, underwear too.”

He grimaced a little bit and said, “but Sir, I don’t think I can…”

Now in a deep strong and strict voice slightly mocking him, I said, “What? You think you’ve got something, I’ve never seen before?  Now quite fucking around and get the underwear off.”

Shocked by the tone, he moved his hands quickly to the waist band of his tighty whiteys.

“Off!” I said

He quickly obeyed and slipped his underwear down and let it fall to his ankles.

Pretending to size him up for the suit, I could now get a look at his naked body.  He was slim, a bit of a sunken chest, with tiny nipples.  A thick untamed bush with fairly hairy legs, and the cutest little 6-inch cock that now stood at full attention.

I spun him around to get him ready for the suit and saw he had a nice plump ass with hair from the small of his back all the way down through the crack.  I hoped my clippers in the play room still worked, I had a fair amount of hair removal to conquer on this boy.

I held the suit behind him lowering it so he could step into the legs.  “Put your feet in the holes now one at a time.” I commanded.

He stepped back with the left leg and I guided it in through the hole I held open, then the same with the right.  I pulled the suit up now over his hips, and held the upper part open like a jacket for him to slide his arms in.  Once his arms were in I pulled the rest of the suite up over his acne riddled shoulders, and spun him around quickly to pull the suit together over his chest.

“Almost there,” I said.

I spun him around again, and fastened the zipper pull at his neck and slowly lowered it down to his hard on, closing and tightening the suit around his chest, stomach and finally hips.

I slid down with the zipper all the way down his torso to just above his erect cock, and blurted out “What’s this?” pretending to be surprised.

He couldn’t, wouldn’t answer, and started fidgeting so much, I grabbed him by the hips to steady him.

Relishing in his humiliation, I said, “I think it means you like the suit boy.  Is that so? Feels good doesn’t it?”

“Yes, Sir.” He mumbled while moving his hands to cover the tell-tale hard on.

“Ah, ah!  Don’t touch it,” I yelled swatting his hands back to his side.  “I think we’ll just leave it like that out in the air, for a while.” I added letting him feel the humiliation of having a hard on in front of a stranger.

I spun him around again, and grabbed the zipper pull at the small of his back and lowered it packing in his plump ass, and brought it up to just under his balls, still leaving his cock out.

Now there really wasn’t much left to do.  I had the boy exactly where I wanted him.  In a rubber body suit, cock out, and staring submissively at his feet.  It was now time to reel him in.

“Let’s start the game.” I commanded.  “The others won’t be her till later, so why don’t you and I just take our time and get you used to your role.”

“Number one”, I announced, “you are a prisoner, I will be your interrogator.  You will call me Sir, you will not disobey any order, you will answer all questions quickly and honestly or there will be consequences.  Number two, any other game rules will be given out in the form of orders that you are obliged to obey.  You will acknowledge each order with ‘thank you Sir’. Is all of that clear boy?”

“Yes Sir,” he said seeming a very nervous.

“Good boy, now let’s get some more accessories and start your interrogation.”

I went over to the T.V. stand and opened a drawer and removed a pair of leather wrist straps, shackles for his ankles, a locking black leather collar and a heavy leather blindfold.

I walked back up the boy who was now trembling a bit and grabbed each of his wrists and fastened on the leather wrist restraints each in turn.  I turned him around and grabbed his wrists behind his back and locked the cuffs together.  While behind him, I reached around his neck and locked on the collar, giving it a nice snug fit and finally locked the chained shackles to his ankles.

I stood back up and looked over my prize, this was easier and more fun than I had anticipated.  The boy was turning out to be naturally submissive and the head of his cock started to glisten with pre-cum.

“Now you’re mine.” I said to him in a murmur.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

Game Quest: Part 5 The Confession

I moved him toward the kitchen, and the basement door leading to my playroom, and stopped him at the top of the stairs.

“We’re now going to my interrogation room in the basement.  Any last words?” I said into his ear.

“No Sir,” he said.

“Good boy,” I said, removing his glasses and replacing them with the leather blindfold.  “Watch your step boy.”

“You must really play this game a lot, if you have a room for it.” He said while I tightened and buckles the blindfold.

“It’s been a while boy, but I think I’ll be playing it a lot more now,” I said slyly.

Panic took him a bit as I moved him toward the first step and I held onto his arms to steady him as he searched for the  first stair with his feet.  Slowly we proceed down the stairs and to my playroom.  When I got my prize to the door, I swung it open and reached for a leash inside the door, and hooked it to his collar.

I shoved him in hard “On the ground boy, unless told otherwise, you walk on your knees here unless told otherwise!”  Still bound he fell onto his left shoulder on one of the gym mats I scattered like throw rugs around my cement floored playroom.  I tugged at his leash to bring him up to a kneeling position, then lead him across to the bondage chair.

“Up now!”  I tugged at his collar and brought him to a standing position. “There’s a chair behind you, that you’re going to be in for a while, so sit and make yourself comfortable.”  I unlocked his cuffs and lowered him down into the heavy wooden chair.

Once In the chair, I relocked each of his wrist cuffs to eyebolts on the high arms of the chair, and then passed his leash through one of the higher slats on the back of the chair, and pulled until his back was straight and some of his weight was on the collar.  Then I strapped his chest tight against the chair back and replaced his ankle shackles with leather cuffs that I then locked to legs of the chair.

Nice and secure in the chair, and a little dribble of pre-cum bubbling in his cock slit, It was now time to let the fun begin.

I reached for the printout of our conversation on Daddies4bois, and decided on my line of questioning.

“Are you comfortable, prisoner?” I asked.

Knowing he wasn’t a hundred percent “comfortable” in the chair I laughed when he struggled with how to respond.

“Yes, Sir,” he finally stuttered.

“What is your full name boy?” I demanded.

“Gregory Rienster,” he responded.

“Where do you live?”

He gave his name and address, which I noted down.  I continued the rather banal line of questions to lure him into a sense of security in the game. 

Then I asked him, “Do you know who ‘gameboyfordaddy’ is?

Even blindfolded, the look of shock in his face was obvious, his mouth moved trying to figure out how to answer and his face blushed the darkest shade of red.

I repeated my question this time louder and with more aggression.

Finally, he said with a dry throat, “He is me, Sir.”

“What do you mean boy?”  “He is you?” I fired back.

“That’s my user name, Sir.”

“Where is that your username boy?”

Again his mouth was moving looking for words.

“Where… is that your username boy?” I insisted.

“On on, Daddies4boys.com, Sir” he stuttered.

“And what kind of site is that boy?”

“It’s an online dating site, Sir.” His voice was trembling now.

“And what are you looking for on this site boy?” I kept my voice deep and sharp.

“Daddies Sir” he said with his voice further in his throat.

“Are you a faggot boy?” I shot at him.

No response, instead his face and mouth tightened as if soon tears would come.  Beautiful, I thought to myself.

“I think you are boy!  Let me read to you your profile.”  I then took the print out and read to him his entire profile, about his stats, interest in being dominated, kinks etc. and most importantly the new bareback information he had added at the earlier persuasion of my fake persona on the very same site.

So,” I said, “it appears to be that you’re a little faggot who wants to suck daddy dick and take dicks raw up your asshole.”

It worked, he started sniffling, his lips started to quiver, and a tear slipped out from behind his blindfold.

I put down the print out and walked over to my prey and knelt down and said into his ear, “Go on boy, say it.  Say you’re a worthless little fag that want to get fucked full of raw daddy seed.”

You could see it all well up inside him until it broke like a dam.  His chest started heaving and he started blubbering like a baby.  If not for the heavy blind fold tears would have been pouring down his face.  I saw his cock soften, and said deeply into his ear repeating over and over:

“Go on boy, tell me you want to be treated as a worthless little cumdump.”

I thought I’d have to push him even more to break him, but his sobbing got heavier, and in a barely intelligible voice and getting hung up on certain words, he said it.

“Yes s s s  Sir, I’m a w w wo worthless fagg g g gtot t t.  P p  plea s se tr tr treat me lik k k e a w wo orthless cum dump.”

That’s it, that’s all I needed, I took my phone from the shelf and send a text to a good friend of my saying “Game on!  Tell others.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

Game Quest: Part 6

“Now there, wasn’t that easy.  Go on and cry, Daddy’s here to help you.  If you want to be a little cumdump, I promise there’s nothing that’s going to stop you, and Daddy’s going to help you make it happen.”

His sobbing calmed down a bit, and he started to breathe a little more steadily.  The tears that had built up inside his blindfold now soaked through the leather and glistened beautifully on the rubber suite where they landed.

I caressed his puffy and swollen face and said to him, “I want you to call your mother, and tell her that you will be gaming with friends tonight and won’t be home. Do you understand?”

His voice was nothing more than a whisper and he said “I understand Sir, but my mother is never home on weekends, and doesn’t care anyway.”

Encouraged at this revelation, I said, “I see, but I want you to leave a message in her voice mail anyway telling her that your busy playing a game with some new friends, and that you’ll let her know when you’ll be home.  Ok?”

“Yes Sir,” he said. “Is the game over?” He then asked blindly trying to direct the question to where I was in the playroom.

“No boy,” I said, “it’s only just beginning.”

I went back upstairs and fished the phone out of his jeans and brought it back down stairs.

“What’s her name?” I asked my new plaything.

“Mary,” he responded, starting to get more uncomfortable in his bonds.

I found her contact information, and hit dial, then listened to it ring into voicemail.  Her voice was trashy and raspy, when it finished, I put the phone to the boy’s ear, and he left the message I instructed.

“Good boy” I said encouragingly, then I turned it off, removed the chip, and put it in a lockbox on the work bench.

• Upvote 7

Game Quest: Part 7

“Be right back boy.” I said as I made my way out of the playroom.  “I’ll have to go change, and then when I get back maybe I’ll remove your blindfold and show you where you are.”

“Yes Sir” he said, now perfectly calm and resigned.

Back upstairs, I went outside and moved his bike into the garage, then proceeded to my bedroom to get some of my old leather gear out of the closet.  I had to loosen the buckles on my leather harness a bit, and the chaps were a bit tight, but they really pushed out my ass.  After checking myself out from all angles in the mirror, I put on my thick metal cock ring and went back down to the living room to gather up the boy’s clothes.  By the looks of his underwear, I don’t think he was planning on anyone seeing them.  There were skid marks in the back and yellow stains in the front.  I grabbed his stuff up and headed back down to the playroom.

When I opened the door, the boy still bound in the chair, swung his head around vainly in an attempt to look in the direction of the noise.  “Don’t worry boy,” I said, “I’ll take of the blindfold in a bit.”

I then went over to him and tussled his hair.  It was wet with sweat, so I opened the zipper on the chest of suit exposing his chest.  I had forgotten how hot that suit could be. 

“Thank you, Sir,” he said.

Not bothering to respond, I went through his pockets and found his wallet and keys and put them in the box with his phone, grabbed a nearby padlock and locked the box up.

Now it was time for the big reveal.

I went back over to the boy and knelt by the side of the chair to talk directly into his ear.  “How are you doing faggot?  Are you still enjoying our little game?”

“Yes Sir,” he responded dutifully. “I’m just a little thirsty Sir.”

“I don’t doubt it,” I said. “especially after all of that blubbering. I’ll hydrate you a little later on, but now there are more important things to take care of.  You made a lot of progress so far. You’re going to do well, when the game gets into full swing.”

His back stiffened up a bit at this, but his little cock swelled right back up again, and 19-year-old boy cock never lies.

“I’m going to take you out of the chair now boy, and I want you to stand up, but don’t move too quickly, understand?”

“Yes Sir,” he said.

I unfastened his ankles from the legs of the chair an put the shackles back on, then I undid the leather restraints holding his wrists, and then the chest strap.  I then unhooked the leash at his collar and told him to lean forward.  I pulled his arms behind his back and told him he could stand up.

He got up slowly as I instructed, and stood in front of the chair.  I then told him to put his legs together and stand up on his tippy toes as high as he could.  Then I grabbed his collar with one hand and reached for a chain hanging from the ceiling above him.  Pulling him up a little higher on his toes, I hooked the d-ring on his collar to the carabiner on the chain.  He was taller than expected, so I said, “That’s not quite right, let’s try that again.”

I got the box I had locked his stuff in placed it at his feet.  “There’s a box in front of you.  I want you to stand on it.”

“Yes, Sir,” He said and he fished around with his feet until he found it, stepped up one foot, then the other. 

It’ brought him only about 6 inches off the ground, so I said, “Tippy toes now!”  That got him up to the height I wanted, I readjusted the carabiner and his collar on the dangling chain, and then knelt down to remove the box.

He yelped a bit when I removed the box and the collar dug into his neck.  His feet could still touch the floor, but the toes and balls of his feet only, his heels hovered ever so slightly off the floor. 

Perfect for what I had to do next.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Game Quest: Part 8 "Consent"

“Let’s get that suit off of you faggot, you must be sweating up a storm in there.”

“Yes Sir.”

I slipped the suit off of his shoulders and down to his locked wrists.  I held his wrists tight when I unlocked them and slipped the sleeves over each of his hands freeing him from the upper part of the rubber suit.  I quickly relocked his wrists, and slid the suit down do to his ankles.  Not really needing the shackles, I removed them and slipped suite completely off.

He was now completely naked, immobilized and accessible for whatever I wanted to do.

“Let’s continue our little interrogation, faggot?”

“Yes Sir,” he said as he started to feel the effects of his position.

I got my phone and set it to video. Then proceeded with the interrogation.

“What’s your name again boy?”

“Gregory Rienster” He responded as before.

“How old are you?”

“Nineteen,” he responded.

“What were you looking for on daddy4bois?”

Hesitating he said “Daddies Sir.”

“Be more specific than that boy.  What kind of Daddies?”

“Dom Daddies, Sir.”

“Come on you can be more specific than that!” I said sternly.

“Kinky Dom Daddies, Sir.”

“And how do you want them to fuck you?”

“Hard Sir.”

“Hard and what boy?”

“Hard and raw, Sir.”

“Louder boy!” I could see him struggle a bit with the collar tugging at his neck.

“So you’re a cumdump faggot?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Say it for me, boy,” I insisted.  “What are you?”

“I’m a cumdump faggot Sir and I want to be fucked raw.”

That’s what we needed. I stopped recording on my phone, and said “That was a very good boy”.

He seemed to smile a bit, when he said ‘thank you sir’ but it could have been the pull of his collar on his neck.

I saved the vid and sent it to my friend Mark, who would know what to do with it.

I put the phone down and moved over to the boy, he was rank.  The bicycle ride and the rubber suit, really conspired to bring out his body odor, but even so I think his normal hygiene was less than adequate.

I rubbed my hands over his skin, the sweat was evaporating and his skin felt cool, and his cock shot right back up again as I slid my hands down the side of his ribs.

Time to get him ready.

“Ok boy,” I said inches away from his face.  “I don’t want to hear a word out of you any more until I say you can speak again.  Nod your head if that’s clear.”

Still suspended by his collar, he nodded the best he could.

“Good boy.”

I looked at the mess that was his ungroomed body, and decided to tackle the legs first.  I found my old electric clippers and started down at his ankles and worked up.  Mowing off the thick boy hair first up to his crotch in the front, then up to his ass in the back.

His cheeks were smooth, but he has a forest in his ass crack.   I spread his ass cheeks apart with my fingers and slid the clippers up each side of ass crack.  It came out a little stubbly so I figured I’d have to lather him up all over and go at it with a razor.  I continued his fleecing, and spread his cheeks wider to expose his hairy ass hole.  At first I couldn’t find his little button, but after fishing around with my fingers, I saw it.  A little virgin pucker, tighter than I’ve seen in a long time, now moist with boy sweat and just waiting to be penetrated. 

I pulled back and shouted up to the boy. “Have you ever played with your hole boy?” 

“Yes, Sir.” He said.

“Ever put anything in it?”  I asked

“Yes, Sir.” He repeated.

“What?” I said

“Pencils, pens, my fingers, and my toothbrush once Sir.”

I laughed a little while sliding a finger into his hole.

“Why your toothbrush boy?”

“It was the only thing that was handy, Sir” He replied.

I got up and walked of the to the bench, picked up a toothbrush I had there, and placed in his hands bound at his back.  “Like this one?” I chuckled, knowing that the humor was totally waisted.

“Well that’s a good habit to have.”  I said while shoving the bristled end up into his hole. “Keep it there,” I added.

I continued removing his hair. His bush was the hardest, but the clippers were good and made using the razors easier.  I felt around a bit for any hair I had missed and then satisfied with my work, I returned to the bench to pick out a cage for his cock.  He was small, but fortunately I still had one I had bought off of ebay that was too small for its last wearer.  I took it apart, approached the boy and realized I had another problem.  The cage on the device was only 2 ½ inches long, and I had a raging boy erection to get it onto.  Fortunately I had an idea that might turn this into a good lesson for him, so I left the playroom and returned to with a few ice packs.

I placed the chastity cage and icepacks on a stool I moved next to the boy, and came up to him from behind.  I hugged his body and let my hands roam down his chest and over his stomach, all while kissing the back of his neck and nibbling at his ears.  His erection was solid, so I stroked and edged him for a bit with one hand, while sliding the toothbrush up and down in his hole.  He moaned and moaned and moved his hips back against my cock then forward pushing his cock in my hand.

“Horny boy aren’t you?” I said

“Yes, Sir,” he moaned.

“You want to cum, don’t you boy?”

“Oh god, yes, Sir,” he said.

“I laughed, sorry boy, but no orgasm for you today.  You need to start thinking of your hole as your sex organ. Kinda like a  pussy, and I’m going to help you make it good and hungry so you can be the cumdump you asked me to make you.”

At that I picked up the icepacks and held them to his cock.  He lost his erection completely and I kept them there till his cock shriveled as much as possible.  Working quickly from behind I got the ring for the chastity cage on behind his balls and then slid his cock into the cage, fastened it to the ring and then locked it on.

He moaned and swung on his chain.

“Time to give that tight boy pussy of yours some much needed attention,” I said fumbling to grab the handle of the toothbrush still buried in his hole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12