Game Quest: Part 9 A deep cleansing.

I went back to playing with the toothbrush in his hole for a little while, his cock started to swell up in its new cage, causing him some pain in his cock.  A pain I was happy for him to have.

I pulled out the toothbrush and it came out brown.  The slut was dirty.

I held the toothbrush under his nose, and he recoiled at the smell.  “Dirty little faggot!” I said, and without hesitation put it directly into his mouth.

“Do you have to go to the toilet boy?!”  I yelled slapping his ass for the first time.

“I think so Sir,” he said making the toothbrush jump around.

Begrudgingly, I unhooked his collar from the ceiling chain, and with little force send him down on his knees.

I hooked the leash back onto his collar and lead him over to “wet” area of the playroom. When we got over to the corner, I ordered him to put his face on the ground and ass in the air. Then I grabbed his cuffed wrists lifted them and hooked them to a suspended chain forcing his arms into his shoulders and his face even further down to the grey tiled floor.

I spread his legs further apart then slid a  plastic bin in between his legs and under his newly caged cock.

“Ok boy,” I said. “Do your business!”

“Here Sir?” he said hampered by the toothbrush in his mouth.

“But I have to go number…” he started to say.

No ‘buts’ boy, I gave you an order!” I interrupted

“It’s just that I never…” he persisted

“You want to play my game?!  I insisted.  “Then you are going to shit like the dog you are in this playroom and I’m going to watch you do it!” I shouted.  “You need to learn humility you dirty faggot, so hurry it up! 0ur first guest will be here shortly and I don’t have time for your bullshit!” I said smacking his ass with a nearby strap.

I think he might have been crying a bit from the blow or maybe it was the thought of shitting and pissing in front of someone.  He started peeing, he must have had to go for a while because his stream hit hard and splattered on the bottom of the plastic basin.  Then I watched his hole pucker and out slid a fat turd.  Judging by its size it looked like his boy hole was going to stretch easily into a boy cunt, with only a little effort.  When he appeared done, I went and got his t-shirt to wipe his hole.

“Now let’s make sure there’s no more.” I said turning to the sink and filling the enema bag about half full.  I hesitated filling it all the way.  That was for punishment enemas, I thought, and right now I needed to get him cleaned out quickly before Mark got here.

I slid the tube into his ass, and told him to hold it, until I said he could release.  I lifted up the half-filled bag and hooked it above him, unclamped the hose and let the cold water drain and fill his hole.

It only took about 10 minutes to drain and the boy’s moaning turned into begging after about 5 minutes.  “Shut up boy,” I spit. “This is entirely your own fault.”  I landed another lash from the strap on his ass just make sure he understood.

After a couple of minutes of watching him squirm, I let him release into the basin and unhooked his cuffs from the chain. I put the lid on the plastic basin and slid it under the sink.  Then I stood him up and wiped his hole again with his t-shirt, and walked him over to the fuck bench. To begin my prisoner’s “conversion” therapy.

• Upvote 5

Game Quest: Part 10  Bonding

Now that all his preparation was taken care of: He’d been broken down, shaved, cock locked in chastity cage, and his neg boy cunt tooth-brushed and cleaned out, it was now time to bring him to the next level.

He had proven to be very submissive throughout this whole process, so I decided to take off the blindfold and let him see his prison.

I stood him up facing the fuck bench where I would soon turn him into a dirty cum whore (hopefully a poz one at that.), and unbuckled the blindfold.

The playroom wasn’t overly bright, but since he had been blindfolded for a few hours, he squinted and tried to force his eyes open to see where he’s been all this time.

Still squinting, his head spun around like mad trying to take in all the images of the playroom.  He stopped on the bondage chair where he confessed everything, looked over to the St. Andrews, then to the standing cage, then the shelf full of ass toys, and back to the wet area where he got his first cleaning out.

Afraid of him getting dizzy, I grabbed his head and forced him to look directly in front of him, to where he was going to be spending the night tonight.  As nothing but a piece of boy meat on my fuck bench.

Some buddies and I built it ourselves about 10 years earlier.  We started with plans we found online then each one of us with our own sick fantasies, added our own special touches. 

It was a monster of a thing, and I don’t think Greg fully realized what it was for.

It was shaped like a massive saw horse with 4 legs angling out at hard angles.  A sub can be placed on it lengthwise and the triangular shape would force his thighs far apart.  Lower down on the legs on each side were padded runners with straps for the sub to “kneel” on and straps to be placed around his calf just below his bended knee, and another around the middle of his calf.  The runners extended out beyond the end of the torso portion of the fuck bench where two rubber lined metal shackles were fixed to accept his ankles.  Further down on the front legs of the bench almost near the floor, were another set of fixed metal shackles for the slave’s wrists.  The padded top was narrow, about a foot and a half wide and as long as the torso of a sub, about 3 feet. It was fitted with straps that could be fastened over the sub’s upper and lower back and the ass end of the padded top ramped up about a foot to force the sub’s hips and ass into the air for complete exposure and access to his hole.  Two metal poles with hand grips at shot straight upwards on either side of the bench just above where the slave’s hips would be to give added thrusting power to whomever was fucking what was helplessly strapped down on the bench.

I was happy that this was Greg’s first view of my play room, but he looked more puzzled than anything else.

I moved him closer and said, “This is for boys like you, this will help you to become the best cumdump you can be.  Let’s get you on it.”

Unlocked and removed his cuffs, and helped up onto the bench on his stomach.  I manipulated him in to position so his hips were right at the edge of the raised portion of the bench and his caged cock was just over the edge in a depression made just for that purpose.  This allowed full view of his moist tight unfucked pussy and balls.  Once his ass was in position, I put his ankles in the steel manacles, closed them and put the locking pins in.  I then proceed to the head and stretched his arms down each leg pulling them tight from his shoulders and proceeded to lock each wrist into the awaiting shackles.  I had the head support removed, to allow better access to a slave’s mouth for sucking or cleaning breeding, but the boy’s head was flopping down like a rag doll, so I got the donut shaped support and attached it to the off the front, it supported his head with his face in the hole, much like a massage a table.  Now that he was locked in for the most part, I turned my attention to adjusting and fastening the many straps designed to keep him entirely immobile.

He was now part of the bench and not going anywhere, spread wide for his virgin fuck hole to be violated.

I walked around front and removed the head support so I could give him a taste of my cock.  I removed the toothbrush that was still in his mouth, and inspected it.  It was clean.

“You’re a good little pig,” I exclaimed “of course you didn’t see how dirty it was when you first started sucking on it.” I laughed.

“Now kiss my cock boy.”

I stepped up closer and put my hand on either side of his head so I could direct him on how to properly please a man with his mouth.  He was really toothy, and had a lot to learn but would definitely get some practice in tonight.

“That’s a good boy.” I said as I forced his faced down on to my cock.  After a few minutes of this, I was about ready to blow, but didn’t want to waste my load in his throat, …the thoughts of his virgin hole was driving me mad.

I took his face off of my cock and lifted up his head so he could see what was painted on the wall in front of him. 

“Do you know what that is boy?” I asked.

He looked hard, but had trouble without his glasses.

“I think I’ve seen it before Sir, in zombie video games Sir.  Is it a chemical symbol, Sir?”

“That’s very good boy.  Yes, it is a bit like a “chemical” symbol.  It’s a called a biohazard symbol.  It’s something you’ll get to see a lot of soon.  A lot of guys who are HIV positive get it at as a tattoo, to show their pride.”

He hesitated a moment and started to jerk his head around in my hands.

“Why do you have it painted on the wall Sir?”  He said worryingly.

“Because,” I answered. “A lot of boys and guys have become HIV+ in the very spot you’re in.   Do you see the names written on the left?”

He squinted to try to see them and said, “I can’t see them Sir. Are those your cos play friends Sir?”

I chuckled. “I guess you could say that boy. Don’t worry boy,” I said reassuringly.  “I’ll let you wear your glasses when we write your name there.”

“Your cosplay friends are HIV positive, Sir?”  His eyes really betrayed his worry now.

“Yes boy.” I said courtly. “You’re the only one who’s not.”

His eyes started to swell up with tears.  I lowered myself down to his face. “That’s why I’ve invited some of the names on the wall to come and fuck you boy.” 

“But Sir, I’ve had sex before.” he started

“But nothing boy,” I interrupted, “the game has already begun and you said you wanted to be a bareback boy for Daddy.  Right now, there’s really nothing else you can do is there? And soon you’re going to be filled with the cum of HIV positive men, that will be happy to share it with you.

His tears continued.

He was so adorable and innocent, I wanted nothing more than start pumping my newly toxic seed deep into him and making him mine.  I understood why he was scared though.  He’s had nobody really in life so I thought it best to reassure him.

“Don’t worry,” I said. “Our cosplay can continue for quite a long time as long as you promise to be a good boy.  You like being a good boy, don’t you?”

He nodded his head a little.

“Look at me.” I held his head in my hands tight, hoping to convey a feeling of reassurance.  “I’m not going to ditch you after this.  I’m willing to keep playing for a very long time.”  His tears stopped a little.  “Now look at me and tell me you’ve enjoyed being here so far.”

He nodded again, with a little more energy than before.

“Good, that makes me happy.” I said, then added “But the only way to keep on playing is to accept the rules.  Do you understand?”

Again, he nodded.

And what would make me very happy is to fuck you raw and cum in your boy pussy.  Don’t you want to make me happy boy?”

Again he nodded.

And also didn’t you tell me you wanted to be a cumdump?”

“Yes. Sir,” he said.

I was surprised that he spoke and didn’t nod.

“Good boy,” I said kissing him on his moist forhead.  “So now I’m going to back to your hole and begin teaching you what it’s for.”

And with that, I let his head drop, and went around to his waiting ass to deposit my poz seed.

• Upvote 13

Game Quest: Part 11 First Seed, Poz Seed

I positioned myself behind my boy at his sweaty and juicy virgin hole that was staring back at me just waiting to be taken. This was my first neg hole since testing poz, and I was going to savor every minute.

I licked my finger and slid just the tip into his tight pucker, then up to the first knuckle then second. He definitely wasn’t sure how to react because I could feel his hole tighten around my finger as if to say no.  “Nice,” I said. “Good reflex boy.  You remember to keep clenching like that when my cock is in you.”

My cock was solid, hard and straight up in anticipation of planting my seed in a virgin. To cum where no man had cum before, and where many men would cum after.  I was going to forge the trail to his sluthood.

There was no way I was going to last long when I got inside him so I decided to go straight in balls deep and dry so he’d really feel it and remember his first time as well as to bring home the point that he was here to be a fuck boy and nothing more. A sub, who’s only purpose was to satisfy the depravity of men. 

I lined up my cock head against his hole and teased for a little bit.  I was so ready to blow

Counting to 3 in my head, I thrust forward with all my might and punctured his resisting hole.  And did it ever resist, I could feel his ring slide tightly down my cock as I forced in until his hole was choking my shaft just above my balls.  He screamed and gasped, and I could feel his body start to quiver, but I was in, and I wasn’t pulling out until he taken every last drop of my poz seed.

“Mmm, look at that boy, you seem to have a cock buried in your butt.” I teased

I don’t think he was fully aware of my comment having to deal with the pleasure-pain of his violated boy hole, but his yelping ‘oh my god, oh my god, take it out, it hurts’ was the best response I could have ever received.

This was in complete heaven.  His screams and yelps soon turned into sobbing as I started to thrust back and forth, gentle at first, but I needed to pump harder in order to cum.  So, I gradually ramped up my thrusting slamming into the boy’s cunt harder and faster feeling an orgasmic wave flowing over me that I’ve never felt before.  I tried to slow down to make the moment last longer, but it was too late, my cock was out of my control and the boy was going to get flooded with my toxic cum any second. 

He was helpless, his sobbing did nothing but make me want to fuck him more.  I guess technically it was rape, but the thought even that made me laugh, and made my cock even stiffer.  That last thought pushed me right over the edge.  I felt the orgasmic wave ripple through my body, my cock stiffened and started unleashing its high-octane payload deep into the boy’s gut.  I grunted and shouted, as I pushed as deep as I could into his hole until my body relaxed and the last drop of cum had been deposited.

I was spent and drenched in sweat so I leaned forward onto the boy and stayed buried in him until my cock softened.

I pulled my soft cock slowly out of him.  His angry hole stayed sealed tightly around my cock as I slipped out as if it wanted to keep my spunk and not waste a drop.

“Ohhh,” I said into the air. “That was the best fucking orgasm I’ve ever had in my life.”

I looked at his hole, it was winking, moist and juicy. 

“You’re welcome boy!” I said slapping his ass. 

No response other than some quiet sobbing and the smallest wet cum fart from his raped boy hole.

“I guess we’ll be writing your name on my biohazard wall in a couple of weeks when I test you” I said rubbing and spreading his ass cheeks.

But my reveling in the moment was soon cut short, by someone ringing the front doorbell over and over as if the house was on fire.

Edited by drscorpio
Fixed typo mentioned below
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 7

Sorry guys, there's a small typo in the previous part.  Instead of Part 10, it should have read: Part 11  Game Quest: Part 11 First Seed, Poz Seed

The next part will be correctly labeled as Part 12.

Sorry if there was any confusion.

Rick

Game Quest: Part 12 An expected visitor

Getting back to my senses, I backed away from my boy’s fuck hole. He was definitely crying, but the doorbell was ringing so I quickly grabbed a rag to wipe the boy’s cunt slime off my cock and went upstairs to confirm who was hanging on my doorbell.

I arrived at the door, sweaty and spent, looked out the sidelight and saw, as expected, my friend Mark.

I opened the door, and said “Jesus, what’s the rush?”

Mark responded, “I got your vid, and was worried you might have gotten cold feet about pozzing the boy, so figured you would be needing my services to ‘prime’ up his hole.”

My old friend stepped in, he was dressed as he always was, in his leather biker jacket, jeans and a white t-shirt that did nothing anymore to hide his 60-year-old belly.

“Super-gifter to the rescue”, I laughed and said mockingly.  “But my seed is brewing in his gut as we speak.”

“Nice,” he said. “Welcome to the club.  You get your blood work back?”

“Ya”, I said.  “475K VL, and 210 CD4.”

“Sweet,” he said, “good and potent for a neg hole.”

“What about you?” I asked.  “I heard you were having some issues.”

“Doc said my meds weren’t suppressing the virus very well and higher doses were starting to fuck with my liver, so I’m off meds now.”

“For how long?” I inquired, knowing full well he never took them regularly.  He enjoyed gifting too much.

“Dunno,” he responded.  “Doc doesn’t seem to think they’ll work much anyway.”

He broke the small silence and said, “Well enough about that, I’m ready to breed!  Where’s the boy?”

“Downstairs on the bench,” I added.

“Hmm,” he said.  “The bench is back in business!” He snickered.

“Let’s get it rocking then!” I said as I turned to head toward the basement.

Without thinking, I brought up the cum rag to wipe the sweat from my forehead, when Mark grabbed my arm and stopped me.

Looking at the rag, he said, “Looks like you got him good a fertile.”

I looked down at the rag, and saw in the yellow ass slime, a few bright red spots.

“Good job!” Mark exclaimed.   “Glad to see you back in the game.  Mind if I use your shower?” He added abruptly. “I came straight from work.”

“I wouldn’t worry about that,” I told him.  “He’s bit on the dirty side. Low self-esteem, bad hygiene” I wouldn’t bother showering.  He needs to get used to stuff like that anyway.”

Looking at the rag again, I smiled, looked at Mark, and gestured towards the door to the cellar.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Game Quest: Part 13

Down we went into the playroom.  Mark, now 60, was a springy as a 20-year-old as he bounded down the stairs.  I opened the playroom door and he stepped in, stopped, took a deep sniff with his nose and proclaimed, “Now that smells like sex.”

Being in the playroom the whole time I hadn’t noticed, but he was right, upon reentering the smell hit me, the boy was ripe.

Undeterred, Mark went straight for the bench and boy, and walked around him sliding his hand over the boys naked flesh as he went.  “Nice” he nodded his approval. 

“Is it neg?”

“He was 20 minutes ago.” I laughed, “Now I’m not too sure.”

Again Mark nodded his approval.

He stopped his tour of the boy at his head, to be sure he heard, “Did you tell it we’re going to poz him up.”

I thought Mark’s words were a little harsher than I had explained it to the boy, but also thought it was important for him to hear that, and to hear guys talk about him in that way.

“Yup, I responded, he wants to be a good cumdump. Isn’t that right boy?” I said in his direction trying to bring him into the discussion.  But for Mark, Greg was nothing more than a toy, no different than the fuck bench he was locked onto.  Greg did nothing by crane his head to try to get a better view of the new edition to the playroom.

Mark, continued his tour of the boy, now stopping at his hole.  Fingering it caused the boy to wince.  “Sensitive.” Mark remarked.  “Is your load in there?”

“Yup,” I said. “My boy, my poz seed.” I looked at Mark playfully.

“That’s right,” Mark said. “You’ve always had a problem with ‘potency’. When was it you pozzed up? Six months ago?”

“Five,” I responded.

Mark nodded and said, “No meds yet?”

“Nope,” I affirmed.

“Good man!” he exclaimed.  What were your initial infection stats? “

Mark knew, what he was doing now was playing with the boy.  The boys head was moving around furiously trying to catch a glimpse of Mark. His interest was definitely piqued, so I decided to play along.

“I told you upstairs viral load 475k, CD4 210.” I replied.

Realizing that the boy really had no idea what we were talking about, I went over to him and crouched down and explained to him that the VL was the number of copies of the HIV virus in someone’s blood.  That the higher the number better the chance of infecting someone else, namely him.

The boy looked speechless and astonished.  I think it might have been too much for him to take in just yet. So I went for simpler terms.

“The higher the VL number, the more ‘toxic’ the person is.  Do you understand?” I added.

Yes, Sir,” he replied.

“And you’re very special to me now boy.  You’re the first pig that I’m going to poz. The cum that I pumped into you earlier is probably converting you as we speak.  How do you feel about that boy?”

“You mean you’re giving me AIDS, Sir.” He said defeated.

“We’re going to try like hell.” I said proudly. “You’ll learn to appreciate it more as the night goes on.  You’ll hear a lot of guys talking and bragging about it, but the most important thing is that you remain respectful and appreciate every load that gets pumped into your little cunt tonight.  Do you understand?” I said looking deep into his eyes even though his he wouldn’t meet my gaze.

“Yes, Sir,” he said respectfully, looking down at the floor.

“Sounds like you found yourself a good one, Rog.” Mark interjected.  “So tell me, now that you’re poz and tox, how does it feel to finally infect someone on your own?”

Rog was frank.  He’s never been accused of anything less.  He was also one to point out things most everyone else missed.  But I thought about what he said, deeply thought about it and looked over at the boy I had helpless on my fuck bench. The deeper I thought, and the more I looked at the boy, the more I felt warmth in my groin. “It feels fucking great!”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Game Quest: Part 14

“Ok,” Rog, burst out.  “Time for good old Rog, to have some fun!”

I laughed and shook my head.  “Can’t let a good moment last, can you?”

“Nope, especially when there’s a new one to be had!” He replied. “Now, where can I put my clothes?”

I motioned to some hooks over by the door, and watched Rog strip down, to nothing then put his boots and leather jacket back on.

“I’ll leave you to get to ‘know’ each other.” I said. “I’ll just go get some beer, and check the computer to see who’s coming tonight.”

I went upstairs and got some beer, and grabbed the laptop and returned to the dungeon, to see Rog slamming his pierced cock into Greg’s mouth.

“Jesus Christ!” he exclaimed.  “This boy is the worst god damned cock sucker I’ve ever met!”

I laughed and said “Don’t break him, remember he’s new.”  Changing the subject, I asked what he did with the video I sent him.

“I posted it in our favorite group.” He said still struggling to get his cock down the boy’s throat.

“Good,” I said. “I knew you’d do the right thing.”

I logged on to see what kind of reaction the video got.  Not bad, 65 likes and 23 people requesting more information.  I typed a comment giving more details about the boy, and that while everyone was welcome, it was a tops only event, and poz preferred.   As soon as the comment was posted, 16 pm’s came in.

“Shit,” I said. “I gotta give them a phone number and I sure as hell don’t want mine out there.  What’s yours?” I turned to Rog intent on trying to get his cock in to the boy’s stomach. “He’s got another hole you know.” I added sarcastically.

“Damn it!” he yelled.  “If you scrape your teeth on my cock one more time, I’ll give you the beating of a lifetime!”  Then he turned to me and said, “You’re not posting mine either.  Use the boy’s he must have had a phone when he came.”

Of course, I thought.  I had turned it off and taken out the sim card when he arrived, but if what he said about his family situation was true, there’s no reason to take such precautions.  I picked up the lock box from the floor where it had previously served a purpose.  I opened the box, put the sim card back in his phone, and turned it on.  Password!

I turned back to Rog and shouted. “Hey, take your dick out of his mouth for a second, would  ya?  I’ve got to get the password.”

Rog looked back down that boy gagging on his cock and said, “Do you hear that boy?  You’re Daddy needs the password to open up your phone!”

The boy tried to respond, but each time he tried to speak, Rog rammed his dick back into his mouth.

“Rog,” I yelled, “would you stop it!  He’s not getting any pozzer at the rate you’re going.”

“Actually, he is.” he shined, “I’m letting your seed do its work in his cunt before I go in.”

I shot Rog a look of exasperation, and the to the boy I said. “Ok boy, go ahead.”

“It’s 1, 2, 3, 4, Sir” he claimed hoarsely.

“Good boy,” I said. “And thank your uncle Roger for suggesting we make your number public.”

He opened up his mouth to say thank you, but before he could utter a single sound, Rog slammed his dick in again, only to scream, himself , in pain.

“Fuck the little fucker!”  Rog screamed.  “He bit my dick!  Look I think that’s blood!”

“Handle it yourself Rog.  You’re a big boy.” I said turning back to the task at hand.

• Upvote 4

NOTE:  Problem with the last paragraph of Part 13 and all of Part 14....! "Rog" should be "Mark".

In finding the time to type up this story, I end up doing it sometimes late at night, and since the story is based on different real events I've changed and or merged the names of the men involved. In my haste I used "Rog" where I should have used "Mark." 

This is only a problem in the last paragraph of Part 13 and all of Part 14.

To clarify Rog is the narrator and owner of Greg, and Mark is his good friend and first visitor.  Therefore, where it reads "Rog" at the end of Part 13 and all of Part 14, it should read "Mark"

Sorry for any confusion, I hope I didn't fuck it up too badly and you continue to enjoy.  There's a lot more to cum...

Game Quest: Part 15

Mark was pissed.  I was trying to handle the messages from our online post and the texts that were coming in on Greg’s phone so, I only half paid attention to the scene going on behind me on the fuck bench with my best friend and my new boy.

But soon the latter was elevating so quickly I had to turn away from the computer to see what was happening.

How sorry are you?” I heard Mark shout.

Mark had a leather strap in his hand landed a blow directly on Greg’s plump ass cheeks.

“Very sorry, Sir” Greg said through his sobs.

Mark continued to strap is ass, bringing his arm back far enough for full swings.

The blows from the strap expertly delivered by Mark were landing hard on my new boy’s ass. Welts had started to rise.  Greg’s face was cringing tight and the sobs turned tearless.  His fists were clenched as he fought against metal cuffs keeping him fastened to the fuck bench.  I went over to him and squatted so my face was level with his.  I put one hand on the back of his neck and lifted his chin with the other so he could look me in the face. 

Through the sobs, he said “Daddy, it hurts”. 

I replied in a fatherly voice, “Of course it hurts, you were a bad boy.  Sir Mark told you not to scrape his cock with your teeth, and now you’re being punished.”  

Another whack landed on his welted ass causing his head to jolt.  I raised my hand to signal Mark to stop, then I took and clasped my new toy’s head in my hands so he couldn’t look away.

“Now, do you understand why you’re being punished?”  He sniffed some snot back into his nose, but could not stop the sobbing. 

“But..” his voice quivered.

I stopped him, “No, buts, do you want to be a good boy?” I added. 

His sobs prevented him from finding his voice, so he nodded his head. “Good”, I said. “Because right now you’re being a very bad boy, and Daddy doesn’t like it.  So, what you’re going to do, is to apologize to your uncle Mark, and ask him to start your punishment over.  Do you understand?” 

His voice was barely audible and he faintly said, “Yes Daddy.” 

He continued to sob and his eyes were swollen and red as I looked directly into his face and said, “And…, take a deep breath now and do what I told you.” 

His head was heavy in my hand, but he took a deep breath held his tears and said, “I’m sorry Sir Mark, please start my lesson ov…”

A blow fell harder than any of the others before he finished the last word.  I took my hand away letting his head fall and stood up.  I looked to my friend knowing full well how much he enjoyed this and said, “It’s all yours, keep going till you’re satisfied.” 

And went back to responding to the messages.

You could tell Greg was getting weak and puddle of tears and snot had formed under Greg’s head from where it hung down off the fuck bench.  Mark had finished strapping Greg and now had the head of his pierced cock teasing the boy’s fuck hole, putting his 0-gauge p.a. in the boy’s tender winking sphincter.

“Now that’s better”, I said “It looks like everyone’s friend’s again,” and walked over to my boy on the fuck bench and stood in front of him and put my dick in his mouth.  So,” I said to Mark, “what do you think of this one?”

“Nice hole” he replied, “I haven’t seen one this tight in a long time.”  “But, he’s a lousy cock sucker.”

“Well like I said he’s new.  Your cock is going to be the first one other than mine that’s been in his cunt so far.”

“So he was a …?”

“Yup” I said proudly. “I hooked me a virgin. As for the cock sucking and the rest, I was hoping you’d have time to give me a hand training him”

“Shit ya!” He said he said, “I’d be up for that!” as he looked down on his handiwork on Greg’s welted ass, and plunged the rest of his 9-inch pierced fatty straight into my boy causing him to scream and choke on my rock-hard cock.

• Upvote 3

Game Quest: Part 16  More seed

Mark continued to pound the boy harder and harder, pulling out further and further before slamming back in, while I forced my cock down his throat turning his screams into gurgles.   I’ve known Mark for quite a few years now and played alongside him in many groups and gangbangs.  I knew his technique of pulling all the way out and slamming in hard to prolong his stiffy before fully unloading in a sub’s hole.  When he was finally ready to deposit his seed, he spread Greg’s cheeks wide threw his full weight onto the boy’s ass so hard the fuck bench lurched forward a little bit. Then he held himself inside Greg until every last drop from his balls was pumped into him.

Drenched in sweat, he looked at me and said, “Damn!  That was good, it’s a shame they didn’t stay tight like this forever!”

I laughed and nodded. “Well with you having more free time now, you’ll be able to enjoy him every day.”   I motioned over to the shelf on the other side of the playroom where I kept the dildos, plugs and other ass toys, and said “Go ahead and pick out something to keep our seed in him until one of us is ready to go again.”  Mark was right, he was a lousy cock sucker, but watching my bud pound him like that, I was completely ready to blow.  So while he was over at the shelf examining the different toys, I took his place at my boy’s used leaky fuck hole and slid it.  He winced as I slid my cock nice and gently into his hole and started pounding.  After a couple of thrusts, I came, pumping and mixing my load with my bud’s.  I looked down and saw cum dribbling down his ball sack and said to Mark, “Damn, Mark, when’s the last time you came, he’s leaking your dirty cum around my cock”.

Mark laughed and said, “It’s been about a week, haven’t been in the mood, until you send me pics of your new fuck boy.”.

I echoed his laugh and said, “Better pick a toy that will sit in tight then, gotta keep all that in until he absorbs it.”

Mark made his selection, a ball shape black butt plug, with a good-sized neck.  It wasn’t huge, but would still take some effort to get into his cunt at this stage. I raised my hand and pointed to an inflatable leather dildo gag hanging on the wall next to the shelf and said to Mark, “Better, grab that then.”

Mark came back with the two toys, I took the plug and told him to go ahead and lock on the gag before I pulled out and slid in the plug.

Mark passed me the plug, and proceed to slide the dildo of the gag into Greg’s mouth and fasten the leather strap around his head.  Tears were still in his eyes and his face was puffy from his beating and seeding.  Once Mark had the gag in place, he forced Greg’s head up so he could admire him, and said to him, “What do you say you little fuck cunt?”  He knew it would be completely unintelligible because of the gag, but a couple of grunts that could be taken as ‘thank you sir’ emanated from behind the wide leather of the gag.

“Pump it up a bit” I said “Let’s see if we can turn his screams and moans while I put this puppy in.”

Mark came around to where he had once pumped in what seemed to be gallons of cum and asked me, “Is he going to be able to keep that in?”

Watch I said, as I reached down between my fuck boy’s legs on the fuck bench for a loose hanging strap.  I pulled it up and slipped the ring on the base of the butt plug through a leather cuff on the strap.

“Ah clever,” he said.

I slid out slowly and commanded Greg, not to push, any leaking and he would be punished again.  I positioned the balled plug against his hole twisted it a bit to lube it up with the sweat and leaked cum around his hole, and told him “OK, now relax, it’s going to hurt like hell, but it’s good for your cunt, and in a couple of days this plug will slide in and out no problem.  Here it goes.”  In one hard push, I buried the black ball into his asshole, feeling a “pop” as it slid past his ring.”  He thrashed his head and screamed into his gag, and then started to sob. 

“Good boy” I said, then turned to Mark and said “This is how it’ll stay in.”

I took the strap up fastened to the ring at the base of the plug, pulled it tight to push it the base hard against his hole and buckled the end of it to the strap that was holding his waist down on the fuck bench. 

I see said Mark, “The whole bench is like one big butt plug harness. Clever, very clever indeed.” He laughed.

“It works with dildos too, “ I winked.

“Why don’t you head on upstairs, I want to talk to the boy.  We can go out for something to eat when I’m done”

Mark had left, and walked around my quivering boy, sliding his hand over his naked flesh and feeling the welts Mark brought up on his ass. 

Approvingly, I squatted down in front of him, and put my face with in an inch of his.

I wanted to kiss him, but because of the gag had to settle on wiping the tears off his cheeks. 

Tenderly caressing his tear stained face I said in an approving voice, “Now you’re being a good boy.  Do you like being a good boy?”

He didn’t even try to speak and nodded his head yes. 

“Daddy really liked watching Mark fuck you and I want to see more of it.  His seed is very special and he’s very good at discipline, so Daddy’s going to ask Mark to help train you and play the game with you on the days that I’m at work.  Would you like that?” 

He hesitated, just looked into my eyes blankly, but I changed my look to a disapproving one, and he slowly nodded his head yes.

I walked around the fuck bench inspected all the straps that held him down to it and tightened them where necessary. I adjusted his hips and tugged at the strap holding in the plug in hole so it would sit deeper in his throbbing asshole, and once satisfied with his position, turned off the lights and left the play room, locking the door behind me.

• Upvote 4

Game Quest: Part 17

I rejoined Mark upstairs.

“Are you hungry?” I asked

“Famished!” He replied.

I took a steak from the fridge and put it under broiler along with some frozen fries.

“You want a beer?” I asked Mark

“Of course, I’ve been waiting for you to ask.” He replied. “So, what are your plans for the boy?  You gonna keep it?”

“Hoping to,” I said.  “His family situation is less than desirable.  He could be ripe for the taking, so I’ll keep him a few more days to see how things play out.”

“It seems pretty submissive,” Mark acknowledged.  “But, what about the zits?”

“Ya, not much complaint since he got here.” I said.  “But you’re right, he does have a bit of problem in the acne area. Don’t suppose he ever got out much, no friends to speak of either. Maybe he’ll grow out of it.”

“You still have that hood?” Mark asked. “It might be a good idea for later.  I won’t cover the zits on its back, but it will take care of his face.  And, I’ve always liked fucking a gimp.”

“Good idea, I haven’t used it in a longtime.  I’ll have to see if the leather is still in good condition.  So, what’s been up with you lately?”

“Been having a bit of fun, but not like I used to.” Mark said.

“Ya,” I laughed “I noticed the paunch got a little bigger.”

“And I noticed your chaps seem to be a little tighter and your ass is hanging out the back like a Kardashian.” he shot back.

“Touché.” I said.

“What other training you gonna give it?” Mark asked staring at his empty plate.

“Whatever my kinky mind desires,” I affirmed reaching for the print out of my online chats I had with Greg days earlier.  “Check this out.”  I said handing the pages to Mark.

“What’s this now?” Mark inquired.

“Ah,” I said.  “This is the good part.  When I was online gaming, I noticed the avatar of one of my team mates was identical to a 19-year-old boy looking for a dominate daddy on daddies4boys.com.  So, I created a fake profile to chat him up with and well, let’s just say you’re holding a print out of his deepest fantasies.” I winked.

“Jesus,” Mark responded.  “How did it know about half of these things?!  I took me years to discover some of them myself.”

“That’s the beauty of the net my dear friend.  The young and kinky can explore without leaving the comfort of their bedroom.” I said chuckling.

“Fuck,” Mark added.  “It’s like he came with instructions!”

“Damn straight!  And as a good daddy it’s my job to see that they’re followed.” I said.  “Have another beer, ‘cause we have to train him on the first one I highlighted on the list.”

I brought Mark the steak and fries that were now finished. “Some more meat?” I joked, placing the plate in front of him.

“Aye captain,” he said with a growl, and cut into the juicy ribeye.

• Upvote 3