Game Quest: Part 18

Well-fed and a little tipsy, we returned to the playroom.  I flipped on the light, and to nobody’s surprise, Greg was exactly where I left him.

The smell hit us.  I’ve been to some pretty seedy backrooms in my day but never got a whiff of b.o. like that.

“That normal?” Mark said looking over at me, scowling a bit.

“Dunno…”

I walked over to the boy still strapped on the fuck bench.  I slid my hand over his back and down to the plug strapped into asshole.  I probed my finger in around his sphincter where the plug had it stretched, he winced and moaned into his gag.  I stuck my fingers in one of his freshly shaved pits, moist there too.  Then put my fingers to my nose, and confirmed what I already knew, the boy stunk.

I crouched down at his head, and lifted up his chin with my hand looked him in his tear stained face, and asked him “What’s this boy? You shower today?”

He nodded.

I reached behind his head and unbuckled the leather gag.  “Then what’s this stench?  You’re stinking up my playroom.”

“I’m sorry Sir.” He said trying to swallow.

I continued to look him in the eye.

“It’s a problem I have Sir,” he offered. “The doctor says it’s bromhidrosis .”

“Bromhidrosis?” I tried to repeat.  “What the hell is that boy?”

“It’s excessive body odor Sir, I’ve had it since puberty, Sir,” he continued, sniffling snot back into his nose. “I got made fun of a lot because it Sir. I’m sorry.”

“They were right to.  You wreak boy.  What did they used to call you?”

He looked away from my gaze, tears started to well up in his eyes again obviously recalling pain memories.

“I asked you a question boy,” I said sternly.

“Pig boy” he said stammering on the ‘b’.

“Seems appropriate to me, pig boy!” I said taunting him.  “But don’t worry, we won’t make fun of you here pig boy, we’ll punish you.” 

“Do you understand?” I said squeezing his chin in my hand.

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good pig” I said. Deciding that just the word ‘pig’ would be enough.  “Now who do you want to punish you, you filthy disgusting pig?”

I looked over at Mark who had found an old can of air freshener over in the wet area and proceeded to spray it around.

“Great,” I said to Mark. “Now we have the smell of lilac and pig.”

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Game Quest: Part 19

“Who do you want to punish you pig?” I asked again.  “Me or Mark?”

Obviously remembering the strapping Mark gave him earlier, he dropped his eyes back to the floor looking like he was going to cry again and said, “You Sir.”

“Good pig,” I said seeing his eyes starting to well up. “Do you want to cry pig?”

“No, Sir.” He said almost inaudibly.

“Don’t lie to me pig, I can see it in your face.”

And with that he let it out, the sobbing from before returned.

“Tell me,” I said. “Why waste your tears now, you’re going to need them when I start strapping your ass?”

He tried to get some form of composure, even with strings of snot running out of his nose, but he at least caught his breath enough to say, “Cause I am stinky Sir, and like other people you won’t want anything to do with me when the game is over even my mother wants me out of the house.”

With this my heart leapt.  I could see how his “problem” would create such a barrier locking him in a dungeon of loneliness only being able to interact through his online gaming where his glandular problem wouldn’t offend anyone.

He then added, “I’m sorry, Sir.”

“What if we didn’t end the game pig?” I said to him in sincerity.

“What do you mean Sir?” He said.

“There's criteria to meet to be my pig, but what if you were to come and live here?” I offered “You smell too much to live upstairs, but you can continue your role as prisoner, and I can keep you here in my playroom.”  Looking over to Mark for his opinion, he just shrugged.

“I don’t know Sir, where would I sleep and stuff Sir?

“You can’t see it but there’s a cage behind your plugged asshole.”

“You want to keep me in a cage Sir?” he asked.

“Of course,” I said brushing his wet hair from his brow. “What is your role in the game pig?”

“Prisoner, Sir.”

“And where would you keep a prisoner?”

“In a cage, Sir,” he resigned.

“Good pig,” I said.  “You’re really getting good at this game pig.”

“Thank you, Sir.” He said trying to sniff up the snot running out of his nose.

“Now, it’s time for me to punish your ass some more stinky pig.” I added sternly. "And remember it was you who asked for me to do it."

• Upvote 2

Game Quest: Part 19

I had to gather my composure too.  The weight of the situation was more than I expected.  This boy wanted to be mine, and live in a cage in my playroom.  What ever lonliness drove him to such a low self image of himself was now something that I needed to seize upon and nurture, to make this boy a complete and total slave and poz cum pig.

Internalizing the situation, I stood up to look down at this pig before me, drew in my breath deep to enlarge my chest, and grabbed the boy’s hair to lift his face up.  No more tenderness.

He’d been immobilized, strapped down to my fuck bench with the huge trailer hitch butt plug Mark had picked out for him for about 2 hours now with both mine and Mark’s viral loads swimming in his gut.  Getting back to task, I asked him in no uncertain tones, “Are you clear why you are being punished, pig?” I asked letting go of his hair and watching his head flop down.

“Yes, Sir.” He said.

“Why?” I demanded.

“Because I’m a stinky pig and I made your playroom smell Sir.”

“Very good pig!”  I erupted

“How do you like the plug in your asshole pig?”

“It hurts Sir.” He responded.

“It’s supposed to pig,” I said wryly.  “It’s stretching your pig hole and keeping our cum in, plus it makes Daddy and Mark very horny to see you like this.  Now I want you to try to push the plug out as hard as you can.  Like you’re trying to take a shit.”

Without a ‘yes sir’ he scrunched up his face and started to push.  I laughed because I knew the plug was strapped in securely and wasn’t going anywhere. 

His face reddened at the effort, and then he blew out all the air in his lungs and let his head collapse as he panted in pain trying to refill his lungs while

“Try again pig.  Take a deep breath, and push as hard as you can until I tell you to stop,“ I ordered.

“But…”

“No ‘buts’ boy,” I interrupted.  “Ready, on the count of three, push and hold. 1, 2, 3…”

On three, he breathed deep, scrunched his face and started to push.  I heard a small fart squeak past the plug. He was definitely obedient.  When I told him to stop, I heard the flow of piss, streaming to the matt under the fuck bench.

The little pig was emptying his bladder.

I looked back down into his face. I had to laugh he looked horrified.

“There she blows!” proclaimed Mark followed be a gruff laugh.

I couldn’t help but laugh too. “You really are a pig stinking up my playroom and now pissing all over it.  You really are a handful.  I’m going to have to take this one lesson at a time.”

“I’m sorry Sir, I don’t know what happened.”

Finally, more than impatient, Mark shouted, “Can you stop the lovey talk, I’ve got another load to pump into this pig.  Just whip him already.”

“Alright,” I hollered back.  Make yourself useful then and bring me the heavy leather strap over on the peg board.”  “Not that one, the one with the holes in it.” I said trying to motion to which one.

• Upvote 2

Game Quest: Part 21 No pity for pigs.

Mark tossed me the leather and I wagged it in front of his face so the boy could see it.

“See this, boy? This is what Daddy’s going to use to punish you, and it’s going to hurt a lot. First I will punish you for making Mark and I breath in your stink, then you will beg Mark punish you for pissing on the floor. Is that understood boy?”

“Yes Sir,” he said.

I moved around back and surveyed his ass, he still had welting from Mark’s skilled hand.  Running my hand over my target I played a little with the round base of the ball plug buried in his ring.  It had moved out a bit, so I unbuckled the strap holding him to the bench at the small of his back and told Mark to go push his shoulders while I tightened the strap to so that the base was inside his cheeks.

“One, two, three.” Mark pushed the boy back toward me while I yanked up on the butt plug strap as hard and fast as I could. 

The boy yelped like a beaten dog, and then started repeating “oh my god, oh my god, it hurts, it hurts.”  The base was now well between his cheeks. 

“Shut up pig!” I said as I re-buckled the butt plug strap, tightening it by another 2 notches. “It’s gonna hurt worse later when we take it out.” I finally said

I stepped back and stretched my whipping arm.  And looked at my boy’s plump ass.  My cock stiffened as I thought of mine and Mark’s poz sperm swimming around somewhere deep in his gut.

I raised back my arm to bring down the first blow.  It’s been a while and I was nowhere as good as Mark, but brought it down as hard as I could and and the strap landed low on his cheeks and high on his thighs.  I’d work on nuances later, right now I just wanted to hurt him.  To cement our bond and define our relationship with pain.  The first scream that came out of him was like music.  This pig was mine and this was invigorating!  I brought down three more blows shooting for different spots to test my aim. I sucked, I didn’t hit the positions I shot for, but I did hit him, and the blubbering and screaming told my aim really didn’t matter.  I continued to bring down the strap again and again onto his sweet young ass until it was dark red and glowed with sadist tendencies awakening within me.

• Upvote 4

Game Quest: Part 22

“You’re still a lousy shot,” quipped Mark running his hand over Greg’s plump red hot ass.

“Plenty of time to work at it…” I shot back.

I turned my attention to the boy.  He wasn’t crying any more.  I lifted his head to look into his face.  He stared blankly, unable to focus on anything.  His breathing was labored and I slapped his face hard to see if he’d respond.  It took a few slaps and Mark tugging at the strap on his butt plug to bring him back to reality.

“Come on,” said Mark.  Let’s get this plug out of his cunt and get some more cock in him. I’m my balls are ready to explode.”

“Hold on,” I said to Mark.

“Boy, are you with me?”  He still stared off across the room.

I knelt down to bring my face closer to the boy.  Then I lifted his head and started to kiss him.  Slowly the boy started to respond, and his breathing increased.  No doubt his ass was searing with pain from the strapping.

I pulled away and said.  “See boy, that’s what happens when you’re a bad boy.  The strapping you just got was part of the learning process and I’m sure there will be many other times when you will get the same.  But I want you to understand, it’s for your own good, and sorry ‘sorry’ means nothing to me until you’re fully punished.  Just nod your head if you understand.”

Weakly, he lifted his head a bit. 

“Was that a nod boy?”  I asked

Again, he lifted his head as best he could.

“Good boy,” I praised. “I want you to remember boy, that whenever you want to say sorry, it means nothing. So the next time you feel you need to apologize, remember, beg to be punished instead.  Is that clear?”

Again, he nodded, still with the glazed look in his eyes.

Looking back at Mark, I saw his cock was throbbing hard again.  I reached over and grabbed a bottle of poppers and held it under his nose.

“Here boy,” I said lovingly.  “Breath in deep, this will help with things.”

He started to take a deep breath.  “No, no, through your nose.  Sniff deeply boy.”

He started to revive a little more, but still in a daze from the belting.

“Good pig,” I said. “There’s plenty more where that came from.”

“Thank you Sir.”

“Now Mark is anxious to pump some more cum into your little pussy there boy.  How about we get you off the bench for a little while, and try fucking you another position.  Would you like that boy?”

“Yes Sir.”

“But any shit from you and you’re going back on the bench.  Understood?”  I asserted.

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good boy,” I said as I removed the locking pins from his wrist shackles.  “Give me a hand Mark, you take care of the straps, but leave the plug alone.  I’ll get that.”

Mark replied “OK”, and busied himself with the straps.

I moved around to the back of the boy and undid the strap for the plug.

“Ok, boy.  This is gonna hurt.  Don’t push, just relax your cunt muscles and let me do the rest.  Understand boy?”

“I think so Sir.” He replied

I started tug lightly at the ball plug buried in his ass for about two hours now, but his hole was still too tight and was not going to give it up easily.

“Mark,” I said, “give him another hit of poppers, his cunt’s not letting go of this easily.”

Mark held the poppers under his nose, and told Greg to sniff deep.  I grabbed ahold of the strap that was still attached to the base of the plug, and started to pull slowly, but with more force listening to the boy wince in pain.

His ass lips started to distend out as the ball of the plug started to surface, when finally, it crested and his hole expelled it with a ‘slop’.  Ass slime and cum followed the plug and slopped to the floor leaving the smallest gape in his recently deflowered hole.

“Nice,” I said. “Looks like his cunt is going to open up like a real pig’s.  Come get a look.”

Mark made his way around to see.  “Oh ya,” he said.  “Look at it that juicy hole wink and drip, a very cock hungry cunt indeed.”

At that Mark started to stick his fingers in the boy’s cunt and slide them around.  The boy started drawing short breaths from the stinging pain of his tender hole.

“And sensitive too,” I added.  Now go ahead, and drop your tox load in him, before the others get here.  I’m going to wait until later tonight when he’s good and full.” I grinned rubbing my cock.

• Upvote 2

Game Quest: Part 23 Poz lube for the bang

I handed Mark a leash which he promptly attached to the boy’s collar, and helped him rise off the fuck bench.

“Come on pig,” He said. “It’s time for another dose of toxic sperm up your pig cunt.”

I removed an old sheet I placed over an old leather couch that I had found curbside a few years ago.    Seeing the cracked black leather on the couch brought back the memories of when my playroom was in full swing.  Many a friend and man have hung out on this couch, some waiting their turn to plunge their cocks into whatever I had strapped down on the bench.  But sadly, some of them were no longer with us.

Mark led the stumbling boy by the leash over to couch, and pushed him to his knees before it. 

“Listen pig,” Mark said, “I’m going to give you another chance at sucking my cock, and this time you’re going to worship it.  Understood pig?”

The boy looked at me for his answer and I just subtly nodded me head affirmatively.

Mark took his place on the couch and spread his legs wide apart with the boy on his hands and knees between his legs.

Mark grabbed the back of the boy’s head and forced it down on to his stiff cock.

“Open your throat pig, I want you down to my balls!” Mark shouted forcing the boy to gag. 

“You know,” Mark said looking over the boy’s back, “I don’t know what we can do about the smell of this pig, but I read that one of the best treatments for acne was piss.  Urine therapy, the vanillas call it I think.”

“Oh ya,” I said laughing, “So it’s a therapy now? He’s going to be real healthy here.” I added sarcastically while swinging the leather straps of the piss gag around my finger. “My playroom is going to be a regular day spa for him.”

Mark held the boy down on his cock until he started to choke and heave.   Mark’s p.a. must have hit the back of the boy’s throat because he started retching and spewing up stomach juices into Mark’s crotch.

“Lick it up pig!” Mark shouted grabbing the boy by the hair and slapping him hard across the face.

I watched this scene intently.  Mark held the boy by the hair and directed him to his balls, pubes and ass until the boy had cleaned all the sputum from Mark’s crotch, except his throbbing cock.  It was a beautiful sight to see the fresh white nubile skin of the naked boy against the rough dark chap-clad hairy body of my bud.

“That’s enough pig,” Mark said yanking the boys head back by the hair.  “We’ll leave the rest of your slim on my cock for lube.”

The boy opened his mouth to say something, probably ‘yes sir’, and before he could, Mark spit a huge gob into Greg’s mouth and slapped him hard again across the face.

Mark guided the boy to his feet, spun him around then by the hips lowered him down by the hips onto his angry cock glistening with precum and throat juice.

Mark held the boy by the hips in a near sitting position and teased the boy’s sore hole with his p.a., sliding the boy’s hole over his stiff cock until he lined the head up and with one motion pulled the boy’s hips straight down, impaling him straight up to the balls.

The boy winced, then stiffened up with pain.

Mark held him firmly by the hips and told him, “We’ll make a good cock whore out of you yet boy.  Move your hips back and forth like this.” Mark said while guiding him through the motion. “and clench your slutty hole as tight as you can around me shaft.”

The boy in obvious pain obliged.  Mark moved the boy back and forth, side to side and in circles around his cock.  The boy writhed like a worm on a hook.  “Clench pig,” he shouted. “squeeze that cunt!  Work for it pig!  Show your daddy you want dirty poz loads shot into your cunt.”

The boy was covered with sweat and mouth twisted in pain as he struggled to comply, Mark was forcing his hips up and pulling the boy’s hips down.

“I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum! Squeeze bitch!  You know you want my toxic juice your filthy slut hole!” Mark bellowed at the top of his lungs.

Nothing shocking, nothing new.  I remember the days when we had plenty a slut on our laps on that very sofa.  It was pretty hot to see Mark back in his primal pig mode.  I continued on in cleaning the playroom, when suddenly I heard something that almost made me drop the dildo I was wiping off.

“Please fuck me Sir, cum inside me Sir.”  Greg said strained and ever so softly.  With that Mark pulled and held the boy’s hips so the boy was impaled as deeply as possible on his cock.  He stiffened and started his primal grunting, and unleased his hot load deep inside my boy’s cunt.

• Upvote 4

On 3/23/2017 at 5:37 AM, DadP said:

of

My cock was solid, hard and straight up in anticipation of planting my seed in a virgin. To cum where no man had cum before, and where many men would cum after.  I was going to forge the trail to his sluthood.

SO erotic to pozcum where no MAN has cum before.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...