Long Island Gang Bang/Cum Dump Hotel Party

Guest plowmeraw

Guest plowmeraw

It looks like I'm the first Long Islander to join the Cumdump Network, so it seems appropriate to have an event to kick things off. My friend Johnny and I are hosting a gang bang/cum dump Tuesday the 21st. I'll be blindfolded, face down ass up. No load refused, and Johnny will whore me out and use my hole between rounds. Arrive between noon and 2pm at Midway Motel in Patchogue just of Sunrise Highway at 544 Medford Road (room number TBD). You can use your phone to video your cock going in and out of my hole, but please no faces and if you do video, we just ask that you email a copy of it to us. For extra excitement, save those loads when you jerk off in a plastic bag in the fridge and use them as lube as you fuck me. Note: this is a gang bang, not an orgy. Bottoms, you'll need to turn verse for this one.

• 6 years later...