What bugs have you caught in the past/got now, through bareback sex?

What bugs have you caught/got right now through barebacking?  

966 members have voted

1. 1. What bugs have you caught/got right now through barebacking?

On 06/06/2017 at 2:54 AM, rawfuckr said:

Did they go away on their own? Or you had something done at the docs

Mostly on their own, after 4-6 months.  Recently I had some biopsies for anal cancer tests (all clear, apart from wart virus) and the doc snipped the largest remaining one. 

So I recently was in a binge of anonymous/risky play. I would go out to the bars and get plastered and from there I'd either hook up or go to a bath house and have lots of anonymous play. All raw, no questions asked. Kind of stupid in retrospect, but I had fun. I was worried at first because I was still playing with my partner, and although were open about playing outside the relationship he doesn't know I'm into raw/anon play. I got tested and the only thing that came back was oral gono, so my partner got tested and was negative for everything. Well be going long distance for unrelated reasons this summer, so I may have more fun in store :P

• Upvote 1

After 10 years celibacy, decided to get out there again from early-May.  Only two guys so far, but the second has just been in contact to advice me he has had to be treated for syphilis.  If I have contracted (suddenly a lot of small things in last few weeks make sense) it will be my 4th time with it.  Had all the rest but Hep A & B.  And I was looking forward to a good hard BB with a guy this weekend. :(

Twice in the last 12 months I've caught LGV, which is basically an extreme form of chlamydia with spikes on.

First place it attacks is the prostate, which makes using the toilet difficult, painful and yet weirdly pleasurable. Then it goes to lymph glands which makes you ache a little bit all over. Then there is discharge. A LOT of discharge. Oh sweet jesus there's discharge everywhere. It's two weeks of weird pain/pleasure hell until the antibiotics kill it off.

I last had it two months ago. I was taking new loads in my ass the minute the symptoms disappeared.

Therefore I have learned ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from this experience :D

Edited by barejackbro2
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Gono (oral, twice) and chlamydia (anal), all symptom free. Scabies too - though technically not an STI/STD. Scabies is unpleasant if you get it a second time, because your body recognizes it as an infection and goes into overdrive (nasty rash).

Just had my round of STD tests done as a preliminary to my attendance at the 2017 Gear Up Weekend (21-24 July) in Saratoga Springs, CA...and just received a call from my doc...Syph...guess I'll get my shot on Monday...what a slut!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1