What bugs have you caught in the past/got now, through bareback sex?

What bugs have you caught/got right now through barebacking?  

966 members have voted

1. 1. What bugs have you caught/got right now through barebacking?

On 6/2/2017 at 4:14 AM, 1happyhomo said:

2 years of PrEP and gono twice and syph once
6 weeks of no PrEP and HIV+, Gono

How'd you turn poz so fast just six weeks off PrEP? Are you kicking yourself or was it planned? 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Have had it all through the years, apart from Hep C, my last one was Gonnoreah, got it at a bareback sex party in a club, but hey...the STD/STI is a part of fucking bareback, no big deal ;) POZ and PROUD here!

Guest descartes70817

I had a case of non specific urethritis from barebacking back in the 80's, but nothing until I was diagnosed as having AIDS in March this year. Odds are I was infected in 2005 or 2006 but so far nothing else. Given how many different guys I like to fuck I thought by now I'd have caught just about everything.

• 4 weeks later...

HIV+

HCV+

HPV+

Gono (x2)

Chlamydia 

Scabies

Crabs

The Hep-C cleared on its own, the warts were surgically removed and never came back, the HIV is proudly for life.

Part of being a true BB slut is knowing you're gonna get STD's.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been pretty lucky so far. I barebacked for years off Grindr/A4A/Manhunt/Etc, stuck to the whole "neg-only!" mantra (mostly got fucked by married guys cheating on their wives, avoided other men who bottomed), and stayed neg. When I started taking loads from vers guys, I tested Poz pretty quickly. Other than that, I apparently had Hep (A or B, forget which) but no idea when, only found out long after when bloodwork showed the antibodies for it in my system. I caught Syph once, get tested about 3-4 times a year, really surprised I haven't had more bugs.

Like other guys have said, part of being a bareback (especially a cumdump) bottom is knowing that some of the men fucking you will be giving you dirty loads, accepting that as part of the experience, and giving up your ass to them anyway.

Edited by raunchycumslut

have only had gono in my 20's.  was monogamous for 20 years then got fucked at bathhouses and craigslist for 10 years but didn't catch anything. Partner died, slutted around for a bit with mostly POZ guys and still nothing. Now I'm married to a POZ/UD guy and am monogamous. Guess I've been lucky

got chlamydia when i first started bb at 23, became condom nazi for 2 years, then gradually bb with trusted friends, then became a cum dump is the last 8 months, took about 90 raw loads, got gono :) the rest were cleared, 

am i 'lucky' or 'unlucky' with my stats of taking 90 raw loads at bathhouse and pubs and only getting gono

• 5 months later...

Yup, just a bareback whore...gono, syph and Giardia (from eating dirty ass...who knew). Just got back from a BB fuck party...took 12 cocks and loads up my hungry fuck hole...we'll just have to wait and see if a trip to my local STD clinic (Strut...in the Castro) is in the cards...Oink!! :P