What bugs have you caught in the past/got now, through bareback sex?

What bugs have you caught/got right now through barebacking?  

968 members have voted

1. 1. What bugs have you caught/got right now through barebacking?

Guest 889jjl

Gonorrhea (dick) -1

Chlamydia (throat) - 2

Chlamydia or gono (ass) - 1

Crabs - 1 

Scabies - 1 

Not sure about herpes/HPV. Never had external cold sores or warts. 

The least “sexual” one here, scabies, was the worst. Got it from a fuckbud that had been backpacking a few months earlier. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hole4bbuse
On 3/20/2018 at 10:49 AM, Chargedup said:

HIV and all the trimmings 

Got the Trifecta a few years ago. Syphliss,  Gonorrhea and Clymididia ... The term Trifecta was given to me by the Department of Health guy who contacted me for details. He started off "I see you won the Trifecta." My response was, Sir that is correct.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/16/2018 at 12:09 AM, hole4bbuse said:

Got the Trifecta a few years ago. Syphliss,  Gonorrhea and Clymididia ... The term Trifecta was given to me by the Department of Health guy who contacted me for details. He started off "I see you won the Trifecta." My response was, Sir that is correct.

at least those can be cured with anti-biotics

Used to always be too scared when I was younger to go for an sti test even though I knowingly fucked hiv poz men bareback I guess I liked the thought of it more than reality. Went for the test eventually after my bf who was also poz made me as I started to get ill (really bad shingles) turns out my cd4 was very low and high viral load so I’d had it for quite a while. Tested positive for chlamydia at the same time which I had to take 2 weeks worth of antibiotics for, and it turned out at some point I’d had Hep B but my body had got rid of it on its own. Since then caught syphilis, which was not fun in the slightest. Had rash on my arms and torso, really bad aches, fatigue, no sex drive, plus the bf had a sore on his dick so we couldn’t fuck for weeks. Why anybody would chase syph is beyond me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Syphillis was at 2nd stage rash all over chest an upper arms even on my hands a little, Hep C diagnosed last November , and HPV - had anal warts removed twice 2 yeats ago, and doc just called anal pap was abnormal, so gotta go back.