What bugs have you caught in the past/got now, through bareback sex?

What bugs have you caught/got right now through barebacking?  

966 members have voted

1. 1. What bugs have you caught/got right now through barebacking?

After a few weeks of not getting tested for STDs, I'm submitting my bloodwork and urine tests this week. Friday night (Pride week) I hope to be at Steamworks Toronto, then the 7 hr bb sex party at Club120 (I may not be there for the entire time) as a voyeur and participant. Next week it'll be time for antibiotics. I probably have gono and/or clamydia. But I do know that STDs come with the bb environment I'm a part of. OINK! Happy Pride! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest BZcumdump

I’ve had them all including hep a.    Hep c was the worst. Got every symptom.  Had to go I’m medical leave to recover.  Almost went into liver failure.   I can handle everything else and it wouldn’t stop me from taking 10 to 15 loads each bathhouse visit.  Hep c can be worse.  I’m cured but can get it again. I have cirrhosis from it and I’m convinced it will kill me if I catch it again.  So no more cumdump and that’s so upsetting to me.  I’m not an addict.  I love giving up my hole to give pleasure to any man in need.  It’s what makes me happy.  It’s the ultimate pleasure feeling a cock oulsate as it shoots a load deep into my hole. Hep c is now highly contagious at bathhouses from guys sticking their dicks bottom to bottom without showering and that all goes in your hole if you are a cumdump and guarantees hepc for you at some point.  I so miss taking load after load. Giving my hot body and hot ass to men who normally wouldn’t be given the time of day.  My ass is meant to be used equally by all.  Love raw dick but without the load it’s just a raw dick.  

Literally nothing by some miracle. Taken so many loads from strangers in dark rooms, been pushed up against and wall and pumped and dumped into, drank probably gallons of piss (which apparently can carry one of the stds, cant remember which clamydia maybe)

but never. Was even ill this year really bad...turned out to be nothing more then an infected sweat glad.

Barebacking since high school; now 32. 

HSV1 (but on taint/ass) - frequent outbreaks so I take 2x acyclovir; 1x AM, 1x PM.

HPV - 2x in ass, 1x lip

Syph - treated 4x; usually stage 1 except stage 2 once... have it again stage 1

Ghonno - treated 5x

Clap - treated 5x, have it again

HHV6/7 - Awful to get as an adult slut. After a literal seroconversion flu, bam - Pityriasis Rosea! It went away after 2 months; came back for another month. 

HHV8 - tested positive for  antibodies.

Crabs - Yup, 3x; but the sex was worth it the last time.

UTI - while topping - 4x treated

Jock Itch/Ringworm/fungi- Yup, once again have it now.

HIV - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ find out this week. My doctors administer a Viral Load test for this.

HEPc - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ See HIV.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/17/2018 at 7:58 PM, Guest BZcumdump said:

I’ve had them all including hep a.    Hep c was the worst. Got every symptom.  Had to go I’m medical leave to recover.  Almost went into liver failure.   I can handle everything else and it wouldn’t stop me from taking 10 to 15 loads each bathhouse visit.  Hep c can be worse.  I’m cured but can get it again. I have cirrhosis from it and I’m convinced it will kill me if I catch it again.  So no more cumdump and that’s so upsetting to me.  I’m not an addict.  I love giving up my hole to give pleasure to any man in need.  It’s what makes me happy.  It’s the ultimate pleasure feeling a cock oulsate as it shoots a load deep into my hole. Hep c is now highly contagious at bathhouses from guys sticking their dicks bottom to bottom without showering and that all goes in your hole if you are a cumdump and guarantees hepc for you at some point.  I so miss taking load after load. Giving my hot body and hot ass to men who normally wouldn’t be given the time of day.  My ass is meant to be used equally by all.  Love raw dick but without the load it’s just a raw dick.  

I have a sketchy liver too because of Hep B

I got gono in my ass, and I can only assume it was from bareback bottoming, as that is my preference for sexual activity.... I didn't know until I had a routine check up and the results came back. 

The sex I had had around that time was really good though, and totally worth it.