What bugs have you caught in the past/got now, through bareback sex?

What bugs have you caught/got right now through barebacking?  

966 members have voted

1. 1. What bugs have you caught/got right now through barebacking?

10 minutes ago, PozBastard said:

a gono cock can really shoot a big load ;) my underwear is full of yellow gono snot.

IMG_4874.jpg

Dude...

Isn't that the most uncomfortable thing? The itching, the burning, the sting, and the constant moisture. I've had it twice, but never this bad. How do you live with it? (This is not a judgment post - I'm just curious how you can endure it.)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, leatherpunk16 said:

Dude...

Isn't that the most uncomfortable thing? The itching, the burning, the sting, and the constant moisture. I've had it twice, but never this bad. How do you live with it? (This is not a judgment post - I'm just curious how you can endure it.)

Hey there, I just have it for some days now, the other morning when I woke up it was all over my cock head in my underwear, and yes I can feel it, for sure!!!

Edited by PozBastard

Since switching to bareback 100% of the time without exception 3 years ago  I've had Gonorrhea and Chlamydia both once and both in the last 8 months.

What bug will it be next me wonders? :) 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, PozBastard said:

Hey there, I just have it for some days now, the other morning when I woke up it was all over my cock head in my underwear, and yes I can feel it, for sure!!!

Okay. I interpreted your post as a long-term carrying of the bug.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Memphian
On 4/27/2019 at 8:55 AM, rawsatyr said:

That said, places like Memphis are filthy fuck-holes where (according to the CDC) VD is rampant.

That’s a fact. Just realized this morning I’ve got crabs from the guy who fucked me at the adult theater a week ago. 

Guest Memphian

I think I just got judged on Squirt.  Visitor in town messaged me and I replied and said I was out of commission on account of the crabs.  Hell, I thought I would be honest, why not?

Apparently that grossed him out.  I gather they are a pretty common pest, especially for guys who have a lot of anon sex.  I think this is the third time in about 15 years for me.  First time from a guy who fucked me in my apartment when I was going through a divorce.  Second time from a female hooker.  This guy is number three if memory serves me.  

All three were black.  I only mention that because in this county there is a high incidence of undetected STIs in that demographic.  Which I guess makes my penchant for taking anon black loads a little more risky, which I admit, bones me up.

On 5/6/2019 at 12:07 PM, Memphian said:

That’s a fact. Just realized this morning I’ve got crabs from the guy who fucked me at the adult theater a week ago. 

Guess I’ll be staying at the house. 😂👎🏼

Guest Memphian
8 hours ago, Memcub said:

Guess I’ll be staying at the house. 😂👎🏼

Cost of doing business I guess.  I'm lucky it's never been anything worse. 

• 3 weeks later...