What bugs have you caught in the past/got now, through bareback sex?

What bugs have you caught/got right now through barebacking?  

968 members have voted

1. 1. What bugs have you caught/got right now through barebacking?

Crabs, hpv in form of anal warts - had them removed twice, Hep A, Herpes, Gon, an anal fistula (not sure if this is an Sti). It’s a long list and I don’t even bareback that often. Id say most of them I picked up at saunas. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Syph, gono, and chlamydia - all picked up between 2 tests. Pretty miraculous that was all I ever had. (And yes, all possible contacts informed, etc. etc.). Whole ordeal finally scared me on to PrEP, but I did get a weird rush out of thinking back about when I got it (a mate informed me he possibly gave it to me).

Guest DerbyshireBottom

All these lists and here I am never catching anything lol I've probably taken 30-40 raw loads and I've never got anything. Really lucky...or unlucky depending how you wanna look at it lol

• 2 years later...

I caught type 1 Herpes, and not even from all the hooking up I used to do at bathhouses. I got it the first time I fucked my then-bf raw, and in turn he had gotten it from his ex, who rimmed him once while having a cold sore. I had some painful breakouts in the early going, but eventually they lessened and have since stopped altogether. 

On 7/20/2021 at 12:13 PM, Guest DerbyshireBottom said:

All these lists and here I am never catching anything lol I've probably taken 30-40 raw loads and I've never got anything. Really lucky...or unlucky depending how you wanna look at it lol

30-40 loads. I was clean at that point. Was when i lost count that i started catching things. But to be honest my firat bug came from my cheating gf at the time. She gave my syphillis. I was clean for 16yrs before i caught another bug. Unfortunately it is hpv.