What bugs have you caught in the past/got now, through bareback sex?

What bugs have you caught/got right now through barebacking?  

966 members have voted

1. 1. What bugs have you caught/got right now through barebacking?

I am curious... I get tested every so often, and each time recently it's come back totally clean on all counts. That's despite my barebacking being even more rampant now than at any point in my life.

A few years ago a test revealed that I had Herpes and Syphilis, and i'm sure that after my belgium trip that I will test positive for even more bugs...

So i'm wondering, what bugs have you caught in the past, or have you got now, through barebacking.

Also, do you worry about getting any infections from bareback? Or are you like me, where by you just accept that it's a risk you take to have awesome raw sex... and that never using condoms you're eventually going to get some sort of infection?

Edited by JoshLandaleXXX
  • Like 2

• Administrators

The worst thing I've ever caught was Hep B and that was back when I was practicing safe sex religiously...

It's also unclear whether the poll is asking what people have now, or what they've had in the past...

• Upvote 1

Hmmm. I've picked-up HIV, Hep A and B, Gonorrhea, and crabs. At present the HIV virus is labeled undetectable. The Hep B virus is controlled although my Doctor is annoyed it won't quite disappear. She's concerned because apparently there's an association between long-term Hep type B and liver cancer.

Edited by Hotload84
error in posting

• 1 year later...

I have no problems being open about my sexual history.

Except for HIV and HepC I've had everything on your list. A thousand or so bareback encounters will do that. And I've dealt with every bug swiftly and I've informed my sexual partners the best I could.

I've also had crabs and scabies.

• 3 months later...

I have had a few infections around my prostate after raw sex, but never anything else. I've fucked a few poz guys bareback, but they never dropped any loads into me.

The infections were cleared up with some basic antibiotics.