What bugs have you caught in the past/got now, through bareback sex?

What bugs have you caught/got right now through barebacking?  

968 members have voted

1. 1. What bugs have you caught/got right now through barebacking?

• 2 weeks later...

I've had most STI's now and some have reaccurred more often than others. It doesn't faze me, even the painful jab in the backside, as I enjoy sleazy bareback too much and such things just go with the territory but the point i'm making here is that I haven't always known I had an infection and it's just been after a routine sexual health check that i've gotten a call back. I don't get tested after an orgy party or after hooking up with a slutty traveller if there's no obvious or painful symptoms and clinics generally only ask for a quarterly check (at most) if you're very sexually active and i'm not very consistent with that unless they remind me.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2023 at 2:15 AM, PozWhore said:

I've had most STI's now and some have reaccurred more often than others. It doesn't faze me, even the painful jab in the backside, as I enjoy sleazy bareback too much and such things just go with the territory but the point i'm making here is that I haven't always known I had an infection and it's just been after a routine sexual health check that i've gotten a call back. I don't get tested after an orgy party or after hooking up with a slutty traveller if there's no obvious or painful symptoms and clinics generally only ask for a quarterly check (at most) if you're very sexually active and i'm not very consistent with that unless they remind me.

aye, i've had infections over the years with zero symptoms and they've only been caught through a routine checkup (i go every three months), the only times I've had symptoms is when i had syph (had a weird rash on inside of arms that only appeared when i was warm) and also the time when i had LGV during lockdown, but that LGV infection only showed symptoms because I had it for so long (during covid it was almost impossible to get tested or treatment at the clinic), I had it for over a year before being able to get treatment and the LGV symptoms were cripplingly painful proctitis and rectal bleeding (among other symptoms).

Edited by Nay80

• 3 weeks later...

After 3 years of slut life and over 160 men fucking me, i got syphilis... the funny thing is that i didnt realize since it was so mild... im treating right now and have already took my penicilin shot... but soon ill get into doxypep... dont want to risk getting it again

• Upvote 1

Recovering from neurosyphils and vision loss which is slowly coming back though probably not a full recovery. I’m thinking it might have been from an early April hookup or a May hookup as both guys ghosted me afterwards. Oddly enough my doctor ran an std panel in early June and it was negative  I guess too early for a positive test or a very old infection

I’m not going to lie this whole ordeal complete broke me  I feel like a leper and the recovery has me pretty much homebound 

20 hours ago, Hole4u said:

Recovering from neurosyphils and vision loss which is slowly coming back though probably not a full recovery. I’m thinking it might have been from an early April hookup or a May hookup as both guys ghosted me afterwards. Oddly enough my doctor ran an std panel in early June and it was negative  I guess too early for a positive test or a very old infection

I’m not going to lie this whole ordeal complete broke me  I feel like a leper and the recovery has me pretty much homebound 

There are always exceptions to every rule, of course, but vision loss-level neurosyphilis is frequently the result of an untreated long-ago infection, not a recent one. Theoretically, if you were infected in April, that June panel should have picked it up (it's certainly enough time for the infection to be detectable).

Luckily, treatments have improved in recent years, though as you note, you may not have a full recovery. Hopefully it will be complete enough to let you live a relatively standard life. 

• Thanks 2

On 11/25/2023 at 5:49 PM, BootmanLA said:

There are always exceptions to every rule, of course, but vision loss-level neurosyphilis is frequently the result of an untreated long-ago infection, not a recent one. Theoretically, if you were infected in April, that June panel should have picked it up (it's certainly enough time for the infection to be detectable).

Luckily, treatments have improved in recent years, though as you note, you may not have a full recovery. Hopefully it will be complete enough to let you live a relatively standard life. 

That’s the debate between the doctors looking after me. In any event I got treated which is fantastic thing. Thanks for the kind words. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hole4u said:

That’s the debate between the doctors looking after me. In any event I got treated which is fantastic thing. Thanks for the kind words. 

I wish you the best mate! Hope it all gets back to a regular way of life for you! It’s not easy. Than you for sharing this with us. 

• Like 1