What bugs have you caught in the past/got now, through bareback sex?

What bugs have you caught/got right now through barebacking?  

967 members have voted

1. 1. What bugs have you caught/got right now through barebacking?

Only caught gono last year I was 20, I never knew who gave it to me. Everytime I took a piss it would burn super bad and this ooze would come out of my dick when I squeezed it. Looks like mucus lol. Never wanted to catch anything and I was devastated. I felt like my body was ruined, but after reading comments and hearing about pozzed men I get turned on by it and I’m kinda glad I caught it. Never thought I would but I’m ignorant and always had sex bb so it was bound to happen. Im young and dumb lol

• Like 1

Catching one of the lesser bugs occasionally is inevitable if we get plenty of sex.  So, just get tested regularly, get them treated, and then we're free to keep doing what we do.  Not that big of a deal.  Obviously, get on PrEP to minimize your chances of hiv, but the lesser bugs can be treated, conquered, and that's it.  

Besides HIV, I've had syphilis and gono. I get tested every 3 months by my PCP, and every 6 months by my ID doctor. 

Wasn't too concerned. Got tested, treated, short waiting period, then back to raw breeding. But that's the risk we all take when barebacking. Either there is zero discussion about status and nobody cares, or there is a discussion with someone lying or not knowing their status.

I got crabs twice, and one time when I thought I caught something more serious it turned out that I had a strep infection in my throat that got transferred to my gi tract - that took a couple weeks to figure out and was very unpleasant. The worst was cryptosporidium which i got from doing ass to mouth.  Im retrovirus resistant otherwise i would probably have every strain of hiv known to man I’ve taken so many raw loads and I know damn well how many of those guys were at least questionable lol